ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Fans @ Game = Low Class

UCF and the AAC are dumpsters. UVA would shut you out as would Penn St . The ACC fan base is class plus. UCF southern trash.

I heard plenty of that last year at UCF -- "Shit on Pitt" and "you f-ing suck" in front of my kids. Bad enough that I got into it verbally on behalf of my daughters and the cops came.

Of course, it ended when I said, "Did you go to UCF? What Orlando restaurant do you work for?"
I doubt you came to the game last year. I think your story is made up to cover for your pathetic steel town life.

I think we, Pitt fans, should consider how annoying it’d be if UCF fans came over to our board and boasted/belittled our school like this.
Ask Nebraska. It’s been done and it’s not been pretty

Problem is, every Pittsburgh fan belittling us is demeaning your program since the game was close and 45-14 last year

Makes no sense. Sometimes they aren’t even the fans of the team that they say they are

Ask Nebraska. It’s been done and it’s not been pretty

Problem is, every Pittsburgh fan belittling us is demeaning your program since the game was close and 45-14 last year

Makes no sense. Sometimes they aren’t even the fans of the team that they say they are
LOL I heard about some of that on the national board. Would’ve been funny to see how that went down.

Reactions: ahabmw and Ucfmikes
Give it up dude. You act like such a pvssy and always whiny. Nowhere near that. We get it you played in the band. Tough loss. You keep feeding trolls.
Word of advice— If you don’t like a conversation on a discussion board, don’t contribute to it. When you do, you’re just acting like a whiny pvssy that feeds the trolls.

You’re definitely one of the coolest opposing fans to ever visit our board. It’s almost unreal.
Total class. You’re so nonconfrontational that people could learn a lot from you.

It almost makes me sad that this series is basically over. Enjoyed talking about this game and Pittsburgh with you. Thanks for everything!
I agree Mike. I think his incredible sportsmanship and friendly attitude spoiled me prior to the game. I kind of thought all Pitt fans were going to have a similar demeanor. So when we found the majority were the exact polar opposite, it came as a shock. lol

Word of advice— If you don’t like a conversation on a discussion board, don’t contribute to it. When you do, you’re just acting like a whiny pvssy that feeds the trolls.
Pretty annoying with the “woah me” routine on an open board.

Your fans and players were right to celebrate. It’s just that overrated stuff that sounds stupid after the run UCF has been on for three years.

I completely agree with this. I have never understood the "overrated" chant. Aren't you minimizing the accomplishment of your team? I would prefer to think that UCF, in this case, is a powerhouse, and that beating them is a credit to our team.

I’m not sure if it was just our section or not (110, Row AA), but the Pitt fans around our large contingency of UCF fans at the game were very low class. They constantly dropped f-bombs around little kids, screamed obscenities at the UCF fans, threatened to throw an older female UCF fan in-front of us down the stairs at the half if she didn’t sit down and stop cheering, etc. My 76 year-old dad got onto one of them about dropping MF bombs around the little kids sitting in front of us. And having my fill of the trash behind me, I finally turned around and asked the guy to show some class, to which he replied, “I ain’t got no class!” More obnoxious and classless behavior ensued from them walking out of the stadium as they berated UCF, our conference, etc. It was really ridiculous. Reminded me a lot of the total trashy fans @ uf and usf. I wasn’t expecting that from their fan base at all. How incredibly sad they represent their University in that manner. Yuck.
Funny - I heard the same about UCF fans. Being arrogant and obscene, both last year in FL and this year at Pitt.

funny, head over to the Pitt board and get their impressions of you wonderful folks...people are people and are the same everywhere...much like sour grapes are sour everywhere also......
Speaking of sour grapes, read your own message board after your third straight loss to PSU last week. Pittocrite.

Last edited:
Minus 1 trick play and you’re not even here today

total yards pitt 439 ucf 432... grow up kid..part of being a man is losing with grace...

btw..thanks to this board for letting us come over bs a while and jabber back and forth. its fun. we have some folks in the middle of PA up here that have banned pretty much every single regular Pitt rivals member...

Now feel free to insult me..that is what college football is all about..
Where was your "grace" after losing to PSU last week, Pittocrite?
Oh, sorry....you said man. My mistake.

I’m not sure if it was just our section or not (110, Row AA), but the Pitt fans around our large contingency of UCF fans at the game were very low class. They constantly dropped f-bombs around little kids, screamed obscenities at the UCF fans, threatened to throw an older female UCF fan in-front of us down the stairs at the half if she didn’t sit down and stop cheering, etc. My 76 year-old dad got onto one of them about dropping MF bombs around the little kids sitting in front of us. And having my fill of the trash behind me, I finally turned around and asked the guy to show some class, to which he replied, “I ain’t got no class!” More obnoxious and classless behavior ensued from them walking out of the stadium as they berated UCF, our conference, etc. It was really ridiculous. Reminded me a lot of the total trashy fans @ uf and usf. I wasn’t expecting that from their fan base at all. How incredibly sad they represent their University in that manner. Yuck.
Now you folks know why PSU wants nothing to do with this dumpster fire of a fan base. Pure trash. Just take comfort in not having to live in the same state with them.

When you folks were in State College a few years ago, I had nothing but positive experiences. Good luck the rest of he season in shutting up your doubters.

Reactions: beelit47
It just totally sucks to lose games on the road
Additionally, we are a hated brand. They got the win, so they have earned the right to let us know about it to a POINT

Unfortunately, classless immature fans are out there.

What bothers me is that we crushed them last year and they are 2-2. They should be acting a little more humble based on that.
UCF has no brand. Who are you kidding

Nah, you can have those and keep the change. I’m talking about the penalty yards we gift wrapped for you.
How about the gifted roughing QB you all got. The guy fell like a bitch when Pitts d-line pulled off - and gets a call. And your fans whine about players faking injury to slow your Mickey Mouse offense down. You don’t seem to care when your player dives to get a call.

At least be consistent in your ignorance.

Pittsburgh Troll: You guys suck!!!

UCF fan: You beat us by 1 at home

Pittsburgh Troll: Well.., well.., we suck less than you guys do!!!

Is that something to brag about?

Embarrassing

I agree Mike. I think his incredible sportsmanship and friendly attitude spoiled me prior to the game. I kind of thought all Pitt fans were going to have a similar demeanor. So when we found the majority were the exact polar opposite, it came as a shock. lol
Whoops... ;)

I try to go to other boards and talk with opposing fans leading up to football and basketball games. Gives me a feel about how we should fare, and it also tends to give them a good first impression of our school, which really means something to me.

I appreciate the kind words.

How about the gifted roughing QB you all got. The guy fell like a bitch when Pitts d-line pulled off - and gets a call. And your fans whine about players faking injury to slow your Mickey Mouse offense down. You don’t seem to care when your player dives to get a call.

Slow your roll Bobby Boucher. I haven't opined on that yet so dont start misrepresenting what I care about or my consistency. You're just making stuff up now.

It’s a fan base that thought Saquon would be a bust, wrote a book about beating WVU 13-9 while finishing the year 5-7, and believed that they only lost to PSU last year because of a bad punt. The game ended up 51-6. They live in a fantasy land.

The real question is did you get your free drink for staying until the end of the game?
I thought you cult members don’t care about Pitt!

Yet, here you are on another teams message board you didn’t play lol! Pathetic!

Again, if anyone would look on the Ped st message board. They are obsessed with Pitt. Weirdo’s

Whoops... ;)

I try to go to other boards and talk with opposing fans leading up to football and basketball games. Gives me a feel about how we should fare, and it also tends to give them a good first impression of our school, which really means something to me.

I appreciate the kind words.
We appreciate yours too, friend.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
I'm an outsider just passing through but sure sounds like a lot of "holier than thou" attitudes around here. When you go on the road in big boy football it's not always rainbows and unicorns. I bet you guys even have a 1 or 2 bad fans yourself.

I'm an outsider just passing through but sure sounds like a lot of "holier than thou" attitudes around here. When you go on the road in big boy football it's not always rainbows and unicorns. I bet you guys even have a 1 or 2 bad fans yourself.

Nope, we are all perfect in every way last time I checked

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
I'm 56, mobility impaired, and have traveled all over the US. I've encountered drunk obnoxious fans at a lot of sporting events, no fanbase is immune. Most stadiums have a text number for reporting out of control idiots to security, at Spectrum they respond pretty quickly in my experience. Did anyone ITT sharing their horror stories try to contact stadium security, or is this just a form of passive aggressive trolling?

Reactions: Knight_Light

We went 0-12 in 2015 and the last 4 games the players essentially quit. They never did crap like this, though. In fact, I've never seen anything like this before, and it happened like 7-8 times. My favorite part is the announcers laughing at it.

On that play, your player dove at our QB's knees. There was no contact but the refs are going to flag that every time they see it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT