ADVERTISEMENT

Popeyes Chicken Sammie

In Popeye's defense, they're a small drive-in Chicken restaurant that has been around a long time who's suddenly seen a wild surge in business because of the introduction of their new sandwich.

Anyone with any background in management knows that is going to create a MAJOR challenge for the individual franchises. The Popeye's in my neck of the woods never seemed to have much drive-thru business. But now it has cars lining up around the store and down the block.
I’m disappointed in your response. I figured for sure that you’d go with the “they’re more likely to get shot at Popeye’s with the cop cars there” angle.

I’m disappointed in your response. I figured for sure that you’d go with the “they’re more likely to get shot at Popeye’s with the cop cars there” angle.
I am a HUGE fan of professionals in all walks of life, particularly law enforcement.

I just don't care much for people who behave unprofessionally in their line of work, particularly ones in life-or-death situations like law enforcement.

Do you really think that Gillette won't come back? Buy low, sell high. Po

Do you really think that Gillette won't come back? Buy low, sell high. Popeye's is more popular than ever.

$7 billion is a huge number to bounce back from. They've forever tarnished their brand with a large section of American men.

As for Popeye's, they're #3 and will never surpass the other two. One functioning register and low-class employees will have a ripple effect with consumers. People will try their chicken once or twice, but will opt for the cleaner stores and friendly employees at Chick-fil-a any day over Popeye's. Hell, even Zaxby's is better positioned for the #3 position over Popeye's.

Have you been to Sioux Falls? Ghetto AF!

I've been to Sioux Falls. Gangster Indians all over the place.
Popeye's is listed on the NASDAQ ... they're not "small."

They are listed on the NYSE as QSR symbol. Part of a large fast food chain group including Burger King. Popeyes sales represent a small portion of QSRs sales right now. They need to use this opportunity to reimage and remodel their stores.

You know the environment in this country is toxic when we can't even enjoy a Chicken Sammie battle without it merging into a culture war

Reactions: DaShuckster
They are listed on the NYSE as QSR symbol. Part of a large fast food chain group including Burger King. Popeyes sales represent a small portion of QSRs sales right now. They need to use this opportunity to reimage and remodel their stores.
Either way, mom and pops don't hang out on Wall Street so my point remains valid.

Ghetto trash? Let me make a wild guess here before opening your link: A photo of Black Popeye's workers, correct?
Why don't you open the link mf'er? In it, you might find pictures of a white guy. From your own mouth, you just prejudged my post, which is the root definition of the word prejudice.

Why don't you open the link mf'er? In it, you might find pictures of a white guy. From your own mouth, you just prejudged my post, which is the root definition of the word prejudice.
When it comes to you, I am guilty as charged. :)

Got to try the Popeye's version last night and quite enjoyed it (but then again, I've been going to Popeye's since I was a kid, so I'm not really surprised). Chicken portion was larger and crispier than CFA's.

I do think CFA's Spicy sandwich was better than Popeye's, though, as the seasoning is in the breading instead of Popeye's sauce. Had Popeye's used their spicy breading instead, it would have won hands-down.

Why do you hate free market Capitalism?

Oh I'll still be supporting CFA if/when I want a fast food sandwich since they're still the class of the industry. Just thought it was a sad to give in to the Woke morons upset that they give to a charity that does more good than the people crying about them will ever do.

Enjoy your stabbings and fights over cutting in line while trying to get your next Popeye's sandwich

Popeyes was a good fast food place to eat before this craze over the spicy chicken sandwich. There are not many fast food places with good fried seafood + chicken.

Oh I'll still be supporting CFA if/when I want a fast food sandwich since they're still the class of the industry. Just thought it was a sad to give in to the Woke morons upset that they give to a charity that does more good than the people crying about them will ever do.

Enjoy your stabbings and fights over cutting in line while trying to get your next Popeye's sandwich

Why would I get stabbed or in a fight while purchasing a sandwich at Popeye's over any other fast food chain?

ooooooooooohhhhhhh.... I get it.

Reactions: DaShuckster
had a Popeyes Spicy Chicken Sammie today #Blessed(that I didn't run out of Gas in the Drive Thru Line:cool2:)

This is horrifically weak on CFA's part.
It's funny how the media whipped everyone into a frenzy regarding CFA's donations when those "anti-LGBT" organizations consisted of the Salvation Army and Fellowship of Christian Athletes -- not exactly what you would consider as "extremist" organizations.

So basically anyone that has ever dropped so much as a penny into one of those red kettles really needs to stop bitching and shut the fucck up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT