ADVERTISEMENT

Recession, Stock Market tanking, and....?

KNIGHTTIME^

Golden Knight
Nov 27, 2005
More evidence a recession is coming. Stock market keeps diving too. Housing is debatable if the will retract in some areas. Anything else we can destroy with our leadership?

More evidence a recession is coming. Stock market keeps diving too. Housing is debatable if the will retract in some areas. Anything else we can destroy with our leadership?

Don’t fight the Fed on the way up or the way down. See you at 10K nasdaq

Like I told you a month ago. Stock market will have one more downtrend prior to ATHs later this year. I was targeting 4100-4200 SPX for my buy point. However there is sizeable support sitting at SPX 4250 so I will probably hedge with a partial buy there.

Keep investing in this unemployed handyman 👨‍🔧

264fff54-4850-4eea-9e8b-a2540e7e93a6-2060x1484.jpeg

Hope you bought today when it poked below 4170 for an easy 120 point pop like I did. If you didn’t I think there will be at least one more down leg possibly to the 4000-4100 range that you can get in on.
I think this might be the last chance for you chuds to hop aboard.

What else? Food shortages, riots in summer. From our NATO allies:

This time might be different. We didn't have a combo of exploding consumer and energy prices + rising rates at the same time. If we sneak around another recession I'll be pleasantly surprised. The signs are all pointing to a recession
Yes. This is the one time that everyone and their brother predicts the stock market direction. Smart thinking.

There is 0 question of market direction. Only question is how big the bear will be.
Oh shi. Pool cleaner ensured a bottom coming soon. We are approaching my 4000-4100 range called several months ago. Good value can be found around there.

Oh shi. Pool cleaner ensured a bottom coming soon. We are approaching my 4000-4100 range called several months ago. Good value can be found around there.
In april you said 41 to 42 now you say you have been calling it at 4000 to 4100. We are in the first 1/2 of a bear market. You may want to lower it again. Interest rates are being raised at higher amount than expected even 3 months ago, Unemployment #s already turning for the worse, and a recession is right around the corner, if not already here. Revised #s gave negative growth the first quarter, if that doesn't turn this quarter we officially are in a recession.

Biden to American people, Make America Break Again.

In april you said 41 to 42 now you say you have been calling it at 4000 to 4100. We are in the first 1/2 of a bear market. You may want to lower it again. Interest rates are being raised at higher amount than expected even 3 months ago, Unemployment #s already turning for the worse, and a recession is right around the corner, if not already here. Revised #s gave negative growth the first quarter, if that doesn't turn this quarter we officially are in a recession.

Biden to American people, Make America Break Again.

Hope you bought today when it poked below 4170 for an easy 120 point pop like I did. If you didn’t I think there will be at least one more down leg possibly to the 4000-4100 range that you can get in on.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Assuming the largest buyer of Ice cream doesn't assume room temp you likely are right. We know brain freeze can't slow up his purchases.
BDS

Is this all you have to offer? You’re making up for the loss of Melvin.

well we are at 3923, was below 3900 this AM. 3836 marks a 20% loss... er ahhh a bear market. Nasdaq is already a bear, as is the russell 2k and Dow Jones Transportation. A bottom may be coming soon, but a bear is a bear. Only question is how big a bear it is. We are in the Biden storm, and clouds are building not clearing.

well we are at 3923, was below 3900 this AM. 3836 marks a 20% loss... er ahhh a bear market. Nasdaq is already a bear, as is the russell 2k and Dow Jones Transportation. A bottom may be coming soon, but a bear is a bear. Only question is how big a bear it is. We are in the Biden storm, and clouds are building not clearing.
It already clipped 20% for 5 seconds last week.

It already clipped 20% for 5 seconds last week.
But you called me out for saying a bear was coming. A number of indexes are there and more on the edge, with the economy cracking under the burden of Bidenflation and raising interest rates. The average bear market with recession is 35%, the recession is coming, and the bottom is not here. hemightbewrong, and I was right.

But you called me out for saying a bear was coming. A number of indexes are there and more on the edge, with the economy cracking under the burden of Bidenflation and raising interest rates. The average bear market with recession is 35%, the recession is coming, and the bottom is not here. hemightbewrong, and I was right.
I said that the market will not behave the way you expect. I do think we will go down another 15%. However I expect us to get a run up first now that everyone is bearish. Then when the FOMO buyers get back in we will head lower.

Like I told you a month ago. Stock market will have one more downtrend prior to ATHs later this year. I was targeting 4100-4200 SPX for my buy point. However there is sizeable support sitting at SPX 4250 so I will probably hedge with a partial buy there.
You voted brandon

Inflation is high because our economy is rebounding after the mess of the former administration with covid. Republicans refusing to get some shots and wearing masks caused the extended problem. Covid is up like 300% in some areas vs last year because Republicans won't mask up. Trump refusing to shutdown didn't help either. Joe got us out of Afghanistan and he is fixing the economic mess. Nobody complained about all that free cash right? Thank Biden and build us back better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyhole
Another 600 point drop today, and that is just in anticipation of the inflation report. It could get ugly tomorrow.

Inflation is high because our economy is rebounding after the mess of the former administration with covid. Republicans refusing to get some shots and wearing masks caused the extended problem. Covid is up like 300% in some areas vs last year because Republicans won't mask up. Trump refusing to shutdown didn't help either. Joe got us out of Afghanistan and he is fixing the economic mess. Nobody complained about all that free cash right? Thank Biden and build us back better.
Too bad there wasn't a Covid ETF, that shhhi would have been cray in 2020... I would have dumped it at the beginning of last year

DJI opened 600 points down. When Biden wakes up, he probably won't be a happy camper.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT