ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

How does “beating FSU” apply at this moment, under any rationale? No, that’s not what Lawson and Steele do. You have zero idea.

Can we all agree that this is now officially the longest offseason ever?

I don’t care what you define as “beating”. I define it, and I’m sure some agree, as a recruit choosing us over the other schools. He officially chooses us on signing day. Until then we still need to beat everyone else.

If he were to flip to FSU, then they “beat” us. So why does it not apply if he stays with us? Lemme guess, because it fits your chicken little view of UCF?

I’ll be very interested to see your take come February.

Hey KnutofCigarCity! Is it humanly possible for you to say a single positive thing about UCF recruiting?!? If not, hop back on I-4 and head west until you get home. Any true fan of us knows this time of year the possible signings are nothing but hope and conjecture. They got this guy and we missed that guy...blah,blah,blah! It don’t mean jacks#+! Until their name is signed on the line in December. So if you truly are a Knight, how about losing some of the ridiculous negativity and try to actually support the program with some positive posts. Your following posts will absolutely paint you for the fan you really are!

Hey KnutofCigarCity! Is it humanly possible for you to say a single positive thing about UCF recruiting?!? If not, hop back on I-4 and head west until you get home. Any true fan of us knows this time of year the possible signings are nothing but hope and conjecture. They got this guy and we missed that guy...blah,blah,blah! It don’t mean jacks#+! Until their name is signed on the line in December. So if you truly are a Knight, how about losing some of the ridiculous negativity and try to actually support the program with some positive posts. Your following posts will absolutely paint you for the fan you really are!

As soon as I see something positive with recruiting, I will post about it.

Dead period is over. UCF is holding a big recruiting event tomorrow called knight splash.
I heard it's a party at the rec center pool like our Summer Knights events. Also heard we have some of our big skill targets coming. Looking forward to pictures and stuff. Charge on!

I don’t tweet at recruits. Knight Strength does that and he recommends for other fans to do it.
I meant if you're unhappy with recruiting and our coaches you should do something about it. If you can't donate you could try saying something positive to recruits whenever you see a post about visiting. Brandon shares them sometimes so it's an easy.
Have fun on the paid board but don't be a stranger. Come back every now and then.

I meant if you're unhappy with recruiting and our coaches you should do something about it. If you can't donate you could try saying something positive to recruits whenever you see a post about visiting. Brandon shares them sometimes so it's an easy.
Have fun on the paid board but don't be a stranger. Come back every now and then.

I am not going to post there much...rather post here. Just made one post and asked who had committed today. Not happy at all with the results from the event. Changes need to be made somewhere or maybe not change anyone but add a top off the field coach that can lights out recruit.

I am not going to post there much...rather post here. Just made one post and asked who had committed today. Not happy at all with the results from the event. Changes need to be made somewhere or maybe not change anyone but add a top off the field coach that can lights out recruit.
Have any recommendations on good names?

I’m glad you’re spreading the truth to the dungeon. Keep up the good work

Just us FIU and some other school right now. He’s only 215 LBs so he will have to add weight.
Similar situation to Dallaz Corbitt last year. Had almost no offers and was playing his first season of HS football. And then later on 247 rated him a 4 star. Again, the coaches know what they are doing more than message board fans.

Coming from hs, I like multisport athletes too. They bring skill and athleticism that could be neglected by coaches and athletes who try to specialize too early.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Similar situation to Dallaz Corbitt last year. Had almost no offers and was playing his first season of HS football. And then later on 247 rated him a 4 star. Again, the coaches know what they are doing more than message board fans.
I didn’t see anyone say the coaches are making a mistake. But Wilson and Corbitt both need to add weight to play DE.

We got commits from two unranked commits. I am not a good try guy. I want to see results and this is disappointing.
And how exactly have you supported the team, at any time or any way? Donated to the athletic fund? Attended games? Anything?!? Bitching about recruiting with zero contributions makes your input beyond worthless. You haven’t contributed a single intelligent statement yet; a 12 year old can write how bad things are without giving any concrete evidence to support it. And ditto Knight Strength’s observation. Since when do the coaches answer to you? Obviously you are beyond disgusted with where the program is headed, so in order to keep you from totally losing it, why don’t you just head on over to the nearest Dunkin Donuts and see if they’re still giving away tix to see your beloved Bulls! If not, wait until after a couple of games and USF will be giving box seats away with the purchase of a small fry. That way you can appreciate their incredible recruiting up close!

And how exactly have you supported the team, at any time or any way? Donated to the athletic fund? Attended games? Anything?!? Bitching about recruiting with zero contributions makes your input beyond worthless. You haven’t contributed a single intelligent statement yet; a 12 year old can write how bad things are without giving any concrete evidence to support it. And ditto Knight Strength’s observation. Since when do the coaches answer to you? Obviously you are beyond disgusted with where the program is headed, so in order to keep you from totally losing it, why don’t you just head on over to the nearest Dunkin Donuts and see if they’re still giving away tix to see your beloved Bulls! If not, wait until after a couple of games and USF will be giving box seats away with the purchase of a small fry. That way you can appreciate their incredible recruiting up close!

Precisely. Were we supposed to get 5 stars from the visit this weekend? Plus there's plenty of unranked players that have gone on to have great college and even pro careers.

Precisely. Were we supposed to get 5 stars from the visit this weekend? Plus there's plenty of unranked players that have gone on to have great college and even pro careers.
Both commits have P5 offers. The whole “unranked” thing is stupid in July. They will become ranked as soon as 247 sees they committed to UCF. They will be a 3 star.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT