ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Boom!
FWR_Tv4XkAE0DMN

I spent the last 5 minutes watching the hi-lights of this young man. I realize he can't play until 2023 but
he is very fast, gets up to speed in two steps, knows that the shortest distance between two points is a
straight line and switches the ball seamlessly. He also played at the highest level in HS. We lose several
RBs after this year. If he can settle in, and keep his head on straight, he could be a great player. He hits the hole very quickly and is a glider.

I spent the last 5 minutes watching the hi-lights of this young man. I realize he can't play until 2023 but
he is very fast, gets up to speed in two steps, knows that the shortest distance between two points is a
straight line and switches the ball seamlessly. He also played at the highest level in HS. We lose several
RBs after this year. If he can settle in, and keep his head on straight, he could be a great player. He hits the hole very quickly and is a glider.
Isaiah is the only 5th year RB on the team. I'm sure based off the volume we now have that we will have some transfer out but he is the only one that runs out of eligibility next year.

Isaiah is the only 5th year RB on the team. I'm sure based off the volume we now have that we will have some transfer out but he is the only one that runs out of eligibility next year.
After this upcoming season:

Bowser goes to draft next year.

Johnny Richardson leaves for draft if decent showing this year.

Competition next year between Mark Antony Richards, RJ Harvey, and Demarkus Bowman. With the third place of these 3 transferring.

Cole likely transfers due to playing time after the year.

Anthony Williams and Jordan McDonald continue to develop. They will want at least a backup role by the Big 12 inaugural year.

Love this quote from the internet I just read... :)

"12 incoming P5 transfers for UCF this year after adding eight last year. Strictly based on recruiting rankings that bunch might be more talented than any Big 12 roster outside of Texas/OU right now."

This guy seems like a lock if our offer isn’t pulled. He lived in Oviedo most of his formidable years, cried when they gave the offer and his best football memory was going to Gameday and game of UCF vs Cincinnati. We are also his best football offer so far.

Reminds me a lot of Sam Jackson, similar build and play.

Maybe a boom tomorrow??

Recruits like to make oral commitment in July so they can focus on their season and then spend last month before signing day to make the commitment that sticks.

“Michael is ranked the No. 138 overall recruit and 11th-best linebacker in the class while Andrew is the No. 96 overall recruit and ninth-best linebacker, according to 247Sports.”

Man, I had no idea they were both ranked top 150 players in the nation. Sounds like we have really good shot, looking forward the ALL the dominoes falling in the coming months.

New Gators in the portal.

Mordecai played with TMB in high school. Played in 23 games, has in-game experience at safety. 3 years eligibility.

Fenly played with Demarkus Bowman in Hight school. Also played with Daidren Zipperer and Guerlens Milfort (2 recruiting targets) in high school. Played in 18 games, mostly ST. 3-4 years of eligibility.

Christopher has 4 years of eligibility, no in-game experience yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT