ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

missed on J7

rb room is stacked so it doesn’t hurt now but we’re for sure gonna see some transfer. Would have definitely added to depth and talent going forward in the future

Reactions: Knight Strength
missed on J7

rb room is stacked so it doesn’t hurt now but we’re for sure gonna see some transfer. Would have definitely added to depth and talent going forward in the future
Our RB room is stacked. I won't be surprised if we don't get an RB this year

Reactions: KnightLife1
If he goes to osu he gains a star. If he comes here he is a 2 star
I wasn’t going to point this out how he will drop in status once committing to us. Ohio St CB gets him fringe 5* and UCF commit gets him fringe 4*. Does this happen to Cincinnati?

I believe we’re building a dominant defense for the next few years. With the studs we already have, combined with the killer transfers, and now this new class, I feel it’s going to be a D that’s going to break the mold at UCF. But before we start handing out accolades, they’ve got some insane shoes to fill and they need to know and respect that. But damn it, Charge On Knight Nation!!! I’m so incredibly psyched for our future.

While we’re on the subject of building something special, I’d like to mention the offense as well. Look at the guys we got returning, the awesome transfers, and of course the last class. Keene and Plumlee are both doing great according to CGM and Castellanos is going to come in ready to rock. What I’d like to get some feedback on is Dylan Rizk. Have y’all noticed how he’s kicked ass in qb camps? Also, 6’2” and 210 as a senior in hs? I see a great qb battle shaping up. RBs are a stud factory all by themselve. OL looks to be one of the best in yrs with some animals coming in. We’re also going to be having good players at TE again. Overall maybe the most rounded we’ve ever been. The future is bright Knights!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT