ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Exactly. And I checked each year going back to 2010, and with our current 18 recruits, the average recruit rating of this year so far is .8398. This is the 2nd highest since 2010, which was the only year where we exceeded 84 with a .8412 average. So Heupe and team actually have a chance to pull in the best class as graded by average rating per recruit.

This is a much better metric and exactly why the overall rankings are BS.

Quadry Jones

Doesn't look like an offer has been made yet

KOSupC.png

Quadry appears to be a pretty good player but are we seriously this desperate to sign a QB? I know, an injury to KZ and the sky falls, but barring that, this kid will doubtfully ever see the field here. With KZ, Mack,WF transfer here now and Heup’s own pickup(s) next year, it doesn’t seem likely. Does he play any other positions?

Good recovery by Heup and staff in a unique situation. Now let's get Ahmad's signature in today and then 2019 I want to see the top class in the Group of 5.

Reactions: Knight59
Quadry appears to be a pretty good player but are we seriously this desperate to sign a QB? I know, an injury to KZ and the sky falls, but barring that, this kid will doubtfully ever see the field here. With KZ, Mack,WF transfer here now and Heup’s own pickup(s) next year, it doesn’t seem likely. Does he play any other positions?

He's fast, has a good TD/Int ratio compared to attempts (better than Purdy). He's also local. We have the scholarships, why not use them?

Reactions: Knight Strength
Check the boxes...

Every year you want to at least try to match those talents that are leaving and you can
see that we did with: WR Smith to Ahmad, LB Griffin to Gilyard and TE Akins to Hescock.

Overload on OL and DL influx :)

Good job!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT