ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

So when do the Booms start? Do I really have to wait to the 21st? This is worse than Christmas!

5k donation to NIL doesn’t get you a lot, but it gets you on the ground floor. All I know is that nil money has been bundled/ear marked for Walker, which is why uf fans are sad cause they got outbid, and a “big fish.” I thought the big fish was honeycomb or singleton. But I guess not. In the group chat people were hitting each other up for more cash since Monday.

It wasn’t supposed to get out, but then you have idiots like Leonard and that rbj idiot running around on Twitter posting memes and gifs like they know shit.

So when it turns out that it’s Walker staying committed, honeycomb, and singleton committing, how much you want to bet the idiots on Twitter are going to be disappointed because of the likes of that annoying as shit 247 writer and the dude, rbj, whose dad is a well known scumbag principal in Orange County stirring shit up today

So when it turns out that it’s Walker staying committed, honeycomb, and singleton committing, how much you want to bet the idiots on Twitter are going to be disappointed because of the likes of that annoying as shit 247 writer and the dude, rbj, whose dad is a well known scumbag principal in Orange County stirring shit up today
Why is coach Mathis egging it on then?

Btw I am more than delighted with your projections

Reactions: Knight Strength
Why is coach Mathis egging it on then?

Btw I am more than delighted with your projections
Because it’s fun to troll on Twitter. Mathis has done it before. Remember when the dumbass 247 writer made all the Goldie Lawrence emojis over the summer? Mathias stirred things up then. I don’t think the coaches like the Twitter fanbase which is understandable given that one of them should be in jail if not for his pos dad covering up what he did to a female when he was in high school so when they get the chance to have fun they do.

• Wow
Reactions: U C to the F
Because it’s fun to troll on Twitter. Mathis has done it before. Remember when the dumbass 247 writer made all the Goldie Lawrence emojis over the summer? Mathias stirred things up then. I don’t think the coaches like the Twitter fanbase which is understandable given that one of them should be in jail if not for his pos dad covering up what he did to a female when he was in high school so when they get the chance to have fun they do.
Got it

Well time to stop following those twitter accounts… just tried to get clickbait followers and interactions with nothing of substance going down and the rumors of that supposed “flip” being false

Shouldn't there have been some Booms by now? Or at least some Bangs? It's like the quiet before the storm. Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

I guess it would be naive to think that we wouldn't lose someone over T-Will leaving but I know our coaches are working the phones to get some we don't know about on board.

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT