ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

it would have been nice to have him on the depth chart, he seemed accurate on intermediate routes and would have been a good contender to be the post Milton era QB. I really don't get going to Programs like Iowa State even with the P5 label

Well because he lit it up yesterday at Iowa St rather than sitting behind Milton 2 years. Normally, I agree with our argument that UCF = early PT, but this kid made a good decision.

starting as a true freshman isn't always the best thing for development, still say UCF is a better situation than Iowa State for most players that have offers from both
worked out great for KZ and maybe it'll work out great for brock as well. but he wanted early playing time and he's getting it. he made a playing time decision when choosing colleges and it's paying off. what he makes of that opportunity from now on is on him.

The Pouncey kid from Winter Park is having fun sitting on bench for 2 years at Texas instead of playing 15 minutes from home with the emphasis on playing. Every once in a while I troll him on Twitter.
Richardson has the same position with Texas A&M - bench warmer.

looking at his offer list..was he pushed out of the class? unless he has some big offers coming doesn't look to make much sense on his end

This past weekend UCF was sitting on 20-0, Miami looks terrible, FSU is a wreck, USF and UF lose. I really hope the coaches made inroads to some recruits during this bye week. We even have some playing time to sell for next season.

Reactions: JAFFX2
This past weekend UCF was sitting on 20-0, Miami looks terrible, FSU is a wreck, USF and UF lose. I really hope the coaches made inroads to some recruits during this bye week. We even have some playing time to sell for next season.
Recruiting has been way too quiet lately, hopefully we start hearing some news. Heup has so much to sell right now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT