ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

We've been pretty spoiled with Milton at the helm. The biggest factor in continuing this run of success will be finding a replacement at QB when he moves on. Need multiple guys competing. This is Heupel's chance to bring in "his guy." Can't afford to get it wrong.
I strongly agree and I am a bit concerned. Do I need to be?

Shannon should use game films from this year as recruiting tool. There are SO many opportunities for a freshman to play right away next year. He should able to recruit some good talent using that as a selling point!

Shannon should use game films from this year as recruiting tool. There are SO many opportunities for a freshman to play right away next year. He should able to recruit some good talent using that as a selling point!
That’s always been the case. But the top kids want P5.

is that Hawaii QB visiting this weekend?
Any more questions.....the coaches are playing very close to the vest.....
kD19ay.png

QB Dillon Gabriel from KZs highschool (who we have been talking about). Senior season 2,600+ yards, 30 TDs. Claims to be Hawaii all-time passing leader with 8,700+ yards. Same height and weight as KZ. Not rated well (at this time) by recruiting services.

QB Dillon Gabriel from KZs highschool (who we have been talking about). Senior season 2,600+ yards, 30 TDs. Claims to be Hawaii all-time passing leader with 8,700+ yards. Same height and weight as KZ. Not rated well (at this time) by recruiting services.
You know what comes next?

Going through his likes on twitter, he has liked commitment announcements to UCF, all UCF news. Safe to say he’ll commit to us.

Hopefully other coaches are not all over this and KZs influence seals this deal....we managed to play this close to the vest so far

Reactions: UCFathlete
Now that’s somewhere that we need to flip recruits. FSU as well. Other than Florida, where are they going to go locally?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT