ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

With the last 2 recruits that have decommitted, cant help but think that our recruiting has kicked up a few notches since the CCG and we have done the right thing by cutting these kids loose early on in the process..........

I don't think they have visited him, but he's 6'6" so they should have.

He commented that hes still a Knight, just not signing on the 19th. Actually sounds like he says hes staying comitted but he is waiting for the regular signing period. I assume to allow the staff to give a spot to another recruit.

There is wiggle room for how many recruits we can sign per class, split between early and regular signing periods, but it has to do with how many we sign early and how many we signed the year before.

It's a little over my head but seems like it might be what he's doing.

One of has dog problems and it ain't me. I mean really, dog school?
Do you and firm_bizzle have some kind of dog problem or just don't have some kind of legitimate comments on recruits or potential recruits?

Does anyone know anything about Quincy Riley and UCF's interest?

Sounds like Finger’s offer may be contingent on how early signing goes. I think he was one of the first commits and a lower rating relative to other commits.

As we're moving down the home stretch I have to say I'm very pleased with the speed recruits, the OL recruits and the defensive talent we're bringing in. The 3 JUCOs they have is smart recruiting to ensure that we have more upper class competition. Although we currently don't have a RB I can see a player like #17 stepping into the role that #4 served for us. Also, we are setting this team up for it to be easy for a QB to step in and be successful. Mack should do a nice job for us next season despite KZ situation. I believe before the summer we will pick up another good QB addition to this team. This last week looks like some nice surprises coming in.

:)

FSU or us. Slick Willie has a lot on his side but Brownlee has talked UCF up a lot. Will be interesting to see who closes
roster and numbers should favor UCF but an FSU visit is tough competition, especially with Taggart who toes that line on what is legal. If the FSU President lets him hire Briles they are going to get NCAA sanctions eventually.

As we're moving down the home stretch I have to say I'm very pleased with the speed recruits, the OL recruits and the defensive talent we're bringing in. The 3 JUCOs they have is smart recruiting to ensure that we have more upper class competition. Although we currently don't have a RB I can see a player like #17 stepping into the role that #4 served for us. Also, we are setting this team up for it to be easy for a QB to step in and be successful. Mack should do a nice job for us next season despite KZ situation. I believe before the summer we will pick up another good QB addition to this team. This last week looks like some nice surprises coming in.

:)
Would love to see Marlon Williams move to running back if he’s up to the task

According to Jason Beede, "Gabriel is the number one quarterback target, with Travis right behind from what I have heard. Overall, I have been told UCF feels pretty good with where they stand with both quarterbacks."

According to Jason Beede, "Gabriel is the number one quarterback target, with Travis right behind from what I have heard. Overall, I have been told UCF feels pretty good with where they stand with both quarterbacks."
They are 2 different classes. Gabriel can play next year, Travis can't. Get Both.

Reactions: Yaes

Anything related to potential UCF QB commits is merely speculation, there has been nothing released by recruits or coaches that would lead anyone to believe that we have better than a 50/50 shot at any of them. I am not saying this is the case but there is no evidence to support anything otherwise......

Reactions: Shark59
Anything related to potential UCF QB commits is merely speculation, there has been nothing released by recruits or coaches that would lead anyone to believe that we have better than a 50/50 shot at any of them. I am not saying this is the case but there is no evidence to support anything otherwise......

We drink and we know things. :beer:

Reactions: ahabmw
if that happens and Heup goes 0/2 or 3 than he is not a good QB recruiter. With the current depth chart situation and winning streak it shouldn’t be this difficult to land 1 HS QB recruit with multiple D1 offers
Agree

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT