ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

This may put us ahead with Darius Washington. Before this FSU fiasco, FSU was his crystal ball indicator, after he just decommited from Miss. St. We might be his choice now with FSU a dumpster fire. i think his OV to UCF went well.
Darius Washington coming to UCF would be awesome but I doubt the drama sways him away from FSU.

I don't think the team there has been counting on Francois for next season so it probably doesn't feel like a big deal.

For what its worth. I see a tweet from Maryland's coach suggesting he got a commitment from a recruit. Somebody commented that it must be Finger and Marcus Finger liked that comment.

There's also a crystal ball for Maryland

we should be all over this.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...gan-football-amauri-pesek-hickson/2767007002/

30 ACT so it's not an academic issue. they just don't have the room and are trying to get him in next year's class because he's not one of their higher rated recruits. but he would instantly be one of ours. he has great size and only 1 year of football (i like those basketball players that stop growing and realize the position they play is not in the cards at the next level).

we should be all over this.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...gan-football-amauri-pesek-hickson/2767007002/

30 ACT so it's not an academic issue. they just don't have the room and are trying to get him in next year's class because he's not one of their higher rated recruits. but he would instantly be one of ours. he has great size and only 1 year of football (i like those basketball players that stop growing and realize the position they play is not in the cards at the next level).
His dad said “he’s in but he’s out”. Well he’s not really in until they put the offer in front of him and he signs it. They could change their mind again

If he was that good they wouldn't have gray shirted him.......
you know the number of OTs the coaching staff wanted to bring in this class? bc at first it seemed like too many then we had that 1 flip to USF who it seemed like was not a process situation then the Finger slow play. Medley was obviously a big pick up

Reactions: JAFFX2
you know the number of OTs the coaching staff wanted to bring in this class? bc at first it seemed like too many then we had that 1 flip to USF who it seemed like was not a process situation then the Finger slow play. Medley was obviously a big pick up

They will pick up an experienced OL grad transfer like they did with Granier last year......

y3JqQp.png

Reactions: Knight Strength
that class was peak georgia (10/18). that's the kind of state breakdown you would expect from a georgia school. they turned out to be some of our better players and leaders during this run though.

Guessing Signings/Transfers for tomorrow:
K Daniel Obarski (committed)
DB James Tarver. committed
DB Deonte Stanley. committed

OG/OT Lokahi Pauole
DE Trevon Hill (grad)

Not seeing any other maybes out there...?? Anyone else???

Heupel is doing a press conference at 1, so I am assuming that it is today and done unless there are transfers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT