ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

did T. Hill pick Miami or no one yet? Hawaiian OT announces in the next few hours

2nd signing day is kind of a flop, no impact players yet

did T. Hill pick Miami or no one yet? Hawaiian OT announces in the next few hours

2nd signing day is kind of a flop, no impact players yet
Looks like Hill hasn't picked yet. I read several places say he's going to Miami because they lost a DL to another school.

Hope Hawaiian OT comes here. He may be underrated.

if the ncaa screws ucf on the Goode waiver the Defense is going to be worse than last season

Kind of confusing with so much PT available on UCF's D-line right now. Maybe just to get back in the ACC and stick it to VT was a big motivating factor.

Kind of confusing with so much PT available on UCF's D-line right now. Maybe just to get back in the ACC and stick it to VT was a big motivating factor.
I stopped following his recruitment a few weeks ago when it was obvious how much he was loving the attention from Miami fans

I think what happened with Hill and Brownlee was G5 negative recruiting that worked. I remember a few Brownlee responses that let it slip that Taggart was using it with him and I don't doubt Diaz(plus fans on social media) were using it. Some recruits ignore that but in these 2 cases I think it worked against UCF. Probably using quotes 'you win every game here and you're playing for something'

Reactions: HammerB08
if the ncaa screws ucf on the Goode waiver the Defense is going to be worse than last season

I'd like you to say this to the faces of: Tyrese Black, Mason Cholewa, Jeremiah Zio, Anthony Montalvo, Ike Walker, Randy Charlton, Devonchae Bryant, Brendon Hayes, Noah Hancock (C.C) and the DL recruits we just signed :)

Note: I left out some of the guys currently less than 260 on our roster.

Reactions: Jcollinsucf
I'd like you to say this to the faces of: Tyrese Black, Mason Cholewa, Jeremiah Zio, Anthony Montalvo, Ike Walker, Randy Charlton, Devonchae Bryant, Brendon Hayes, Noah Hancock (C.C) and the DL recruits we just signed :)

'say it to their face' cmon man....it's an opinion. We made the LSU QB look like Trevor Lawrence in the Bowl game

'say it to their face' cmon man....it's an opinion. We made the LSU QB look like Trevor Lawrence in the Bowl game

I blame that on the DC :)

Just saying that the DL guys that are humping it don't get cred in the off season. We've still got good talent at DL. We've got one starter still here in Hayes. Hill had an off game against LSU. He was inconsistent all season long so which guy did we lose when he left?

On to a better topic...where is this guy who claimed to get an offer from UCF? Cade Sams...

https://www.jacksonville.com/sports...19-fbs-signings-from-across-northeast-florida

Last edited:
I blame that on the DC :)

Just saying that the DL guys that are humping it don't get cred in the off season. We've still got good talent at DL. We've got one starter still here in Hayes. Hill had an off game against LSU. He was inconsistent all season long so which guy did we lose when he left?

On to a better topic...where is this guy who claimed to get an offer from UCF? Cade Sams...

https://www.jacksonville.com/sports...19-fbs-signings-from-across-northeast-florida
I think our Dline is going to have problems with Olines like Stanford's that are built similar to LSU.

It just puts more pressure on our offense to outscore the entire AAC which is possible with the talent but might not quite be as easy/automatic when Milton is not the QB.

Reactions: MckenzieMilton10
I think our Dline is going to have problems with Olines like Stanford's that are built similar to LSU.

It just puts more pressure on our offense to outscore the entire AAC which is possible with the talent but might not quite be as easy/automatic when Milton is not the QB.

I think our LBs are going to be better this season which should help out.

Gray shirts? Definitely reported as signing on twitter and with Jax papers.
The Cade kid reminds me of J.J.

Hill had an off game against LSU. He was inconsistent all season long so which guy did we lose when he left?
Yeah. He left a legacy of being great when he was on and very inconsistent at best otherwise. What did we really lose? Certainly not a full time player 12 games a year IMO. Time to rebuild the D-line to 2017 levels or better. We will probably have one subpar year in 2019 at that position

@Mikesi isn’t afraid to say it to there face.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT