ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

TEs Forrest and Boerboom in the transfer portal. With the extra year everyone got I don't know who has how long but Browder is the young up and commer.
Boerboom is a JAG TE that Golesh signed in December. I still remember you laughing when I posted that I wasn't happy with the Golesh hire. Still laughing?

Reactions: U C to the F
We're making space for more recruits.
We are already cutting into next years 25. Unless we get all high 3s and a few 4s the high school class will be lowest rated in a long time. Just because of numbers alone. Looks like we need a high rated TE.

Reactions: PhDee
We are already cutting into next years 25. Unless we get all high 3s and a few 4s the high school class will be lowest rated in a long time. Just because of numbers alone. Looks like we need a high rated TE.
Agree. It doesn't matter if the entire team transfers out. There's a 25 player yearly cap that's in play and like you stated you are cutting into that significantly with the incoming transfers that will be counted forward to 2022.

I also agree with you on the ranking for the 2022 high school class. It will be a very small class.

Agree. It doesn't matter if the entire team transfers out. There's a 25 player yearly cap that's in play and like you stated you are cutting into that significantly with the incoming transfers that will be counted forward to 2022.

I also agree with you on the ranking for the 2022 high school class. It will be a very small class.
May not be a bad thing, quality over quantity.

May not be a bad thing, quality over quantity.
What a terrible take and people here are liking it. There would be a total of zero college football coaches that would agree with you.

How can having 15 recruiting spots be preferable to having 25? How dense, ignorant or both does a fan have to be to believe 15 spots are somehow preferable to 25?

I am tallking to you also KnightStrenght.

Last edited:
What a terrible take and people here are liking it. There would be a total of zero college football coaches that would agree with you.

How can having 15 recruiting spots be preferable to having 25? How dense, ignorant or both does a fan have to be to believe 15 spots are somehow preferable to 25?

I am tallking to you also KnightStrenght.
Strenght lmao

Important things. Like incessant bitching on a message board about getting the wrong 17-18 year olds to play for a sports team at a college you never attended.
You don't know anything, that has been more than confirmed. You were a perpetual apologist for Jabba The Heup.

You tried to excuse his obvious recruting failures for years. You excused Heupel when he consistently failed to recruit the State of Florida and focused on OOS JAG's

You know what state had the most players drafted? Guess?

You don't know anything, that has been more than confirmed. You were a perpetual apologist for Jabba The Heup.

You tried to excuse his obvious recruting failures for years. You excused Heupel when he consistently failed to recruit the State of Florida and focused on OOS JAG's

You know what state had the most players drafted? Guess?
I repeat. Incessant.

I hope we look at some of those receivers. They do a lot to make this QB look really good. Good speed, height, hands and great routes.
I don't think he's played much at all so not sure about his or their WRs performance. They do have another couple bug DLmen in the portal too but I kind of think we'll be focusing on LBs from here on out. I'm actually surprised we brought in the last new DL instead of a LB. But, if you can't find a great LB, a great DL can help a little.

Reactions: Courtskils and Yaes
He is...Is he eligible immediately? Why did he transfer?
supposedly was struggling in practice w route running at ND..hopefully a change of scenery and offense has him flourish . nice talent pick up to help DG get more weapons

Last edited:
BOOM! BOOM!! Jabba The Heup and his Acolytes would NEVA!

Anyone remember Jeremy saying some months ago that we were good at WR? I do. Three portal WR's since that time.
You have to let the revenge thing go. Serves you and your perceived rivals or us third party victims of it no purpose. Be peaceful and gracious. Victory through harmony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT