ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Thats our recruit he offered.
But any number of schools are offering our recruits just as we are offering a number of recruits at other schools. Most schools are trying to get recruits to flip. Since that is the norm I just don't really care about one particular person who only seems to be getting a great deal attention because of his past career.

But any number of schools are offering our recruits just as we are offering a number of recruits at other schools. Most schools are trying to get recruits to flip. Since that is the norm I just don't really care about one particular person who only seems to be getting a great deal attention because of his past career.
I only shared because we need the kid. He was our 2nd option. If we have to go to third we could be in trouble.

Reactions: tjb74
I think they just signed a portal DL.

Not to broken record this or anything but damn we're already stacked at the skill positions. We're frothing at the mouth for some DL/OL news. But f--k it, let's get him if we can, even if just to stick it to UF.

Reactions: Knightmare13
Man, as big of a need as OL is, and there is a grand total of ONE verbal commit in the 2023 recruiting class. What is the problem? Even if you have to go the O'Leary route and recruit 2-stars and develop them into NFL players, do something.

Man, as big of a need as OL is, and there is a grand total of ONE verbal commit in the 2023 recruiting class. What is the problem? Even if you have to go the O'Leary route and recruit 2-stars and develop them into NFL players, do something.
Biggest need now and we need several. Would really be tough to use the GOL method moving forward. Hope we can add 2 from the portal and recruit one more for February.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Interesting, I thought we moved on from Singleton.

Same. I like both him and Rizk. They both have size and are mobile, Singleton way more than Rizk. That said I love the way Rizk stands tall on his toes in the pocket when passing. I'm happy with either of them, but Singleton looks more like the runner that you know Gus craves at QB.

Same. I like both him and Rizk. They both have size and are mobile, Singleton way more than Rizk. That said I love the way Rizk stands tall on his toes in the pocket when passing. I'm happy with either of them, but Singleton looks more like the runner that you know Gus craves at QB.
Yes, grab both if possible….if only one take Singleton if possible.

I mean UCF seems all in on Rizk, I feel like I see coaches visiting him on social media all the time. If they somehow get both him and Singleton, there’s going to be someone who decides to transfer out right? TC and Timmy wouldn’t feel great about having 2 new QBs come in

I mean UCF seems all in on Rizk, I feel like I see coaches visiting him on social media all the time. If they somehow get both him and Singleton, there’s going to be someone who decides to transfer out right? TC and Timmy wouldn’t feel great about having 2 new QBs come in
IMO, neither guy would be concerned…..they will both be way ahead of true freshmen. In addition, they saw how we were caught short at the position at the end of the year.

Their competition is JP.

FSU was trying hard to flip Baxter but I think he is solid w Texas. .don’t think he even OV’d UCF

He has been at a lot of UCF games, remember seeing him and John Walker sitting together at Georgia Tech I think. I’m sure he is familiar enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT