ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

i don't blame any top receiver who looks at our offense and says "nah, that's not for me." it tells me they care about their development and future. he's like i want to be the one in the photo putting out winner energy, not loser energy fanboying after being shut down.
We had two top-notch WRs just last season. The drop-off in QB play along with any other WR stepping up this season to help Kobe has obviously resulted in our dismal results. There’s been guys open a lot and they don’t even get a look, and at the same time the QB then throws into double/triple coverage or throws a dud.

Your #1 job as a college coach is to find and develop QB talent. If you’re not getting it done you need to hire others to do it. It isn’t rocket science.

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
As reported earlier by Noles 247…Jaivan Boggs will take an official visit to FSU this weekend.

Last edited:
FSU had three 4* guys committed but lost all three and have zero WR committed for the 2025 class. Believes me…I hope Boggs stays with UCF but given his history…he’ll flip soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT