ADVERTISEMENT

Remember that time we left Afghanistan

Child Tax credit has helped millions of families and he may get a bipartisan infrastructure bill through. He will take a big polling hit short term but this isn’t the Presidency death nail that some here assume. In 2004 America possibly but not now
Indeed. Biden has 3 more years to change perception, and he's only had 3 weeks of frequent questioning. It's a long road to 2024.

My bigger question is ...
- Will the US Dollar still be the world's reserve currency in 2024?
- Or will it last until 2028?

Because I would NOT want to be the party elected to the White House if the USD still has that value in 2024.

Ron Paul was just off by 2 decades.

Blah, blah, blah ...no issues when trump was in office and when the beta shows up all hell breaks out in Afghanistan.
Because Trump made a deal with the Taliban and gave them a DATE to when we are leaving. Once again, why would they kill us when all they had 2 do was WAIT ON THE DATE that Trump promised them we would leave the country? Lol

Because Trump made a deal with the Taliban and gave them a DATE to when we are leaving. Once again, why would they kill us when all they had 2 do was WAIT ON THE DATE that Trump promised them we would leave the country? Lol
But the US Media wouldn't let us make the deal we should have.

Sigh ... this is just all coming true, and I cannot stand Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT