ADVERTISEMENT

Rioters Tear Down Historical Statue in NC while Police do nothing to stop it

According to infowars.

Lol. If you want to believe the average American supports this bullshit left wing culture war crap, go right ahead.

My sincere hope is the Democrats once again run people who obsess over culture wars, abortion, and transgender politics.

Please. Please!

Reactions: UCFWayne
62% of American want to keep the monuments up. Let them keep up with their nonsense, it will cost them at the ballot box. The MSM keeps telling the people what to think and the smart ones know how to view it.

Lol. If you want to believe the average American supports this bullshit left wing culture war crap, go right ahead.

My sincere hope is the Democrats once again run people who obsess over culture wars, abortion, and transgender politics.

Please. Please!
yes, because you have your finger on the pulse of America. You and Alex Jones.

Yes, infowars and its followers are sad.

Lol. It's hilarious that you're using one screen grab to wiggle your way out of a debate that you're helplessly losing and have no chance of recovery in.

Keep going.

Lol. It's hilarious that you're using one screen grab to wiggle your way out of a debate that you're helplessly losing and have no chance of recovery in.

Keep going.

To be fair you have been caught posting a faked photoshopped image and something from Infowars in the same thread, so that's kind of embarrassing.

Reactions: MACHater02
To be fair you have been caught posting a faked photoshopped image and something from Infowars in the same thread, so that's kind of embarrassing.

Let me help you with something: I looked it up and those screen grab tweets were real. So cry over the source all you want, which I had no idea of to begin with. If it makes you feel like you won a debate when you didn't, fine. It seems you and MAC need that.

Let me help you with something: I looked it up and those screen grab tweets were real. So cry over the source all you want, which I had no idea of to begin with. If it makes you feel like you won a debate when you didn't, fine. It seems you and MAC need that.

I don't really care one way or another, but if you want to search Twitter for stupid/illegal/ nut job fuking crazy tweets you're gonna be in for a long night. There's not exactly a shortage of those things, they let pretty much anyone have an account

I don't really care one way or another, but if you want to search Twitter for stupid/illegal/ nut job fuking crazy tweets you're gonna be in for a long night. There's not exactly a shortage of those things, they let pretty much anyone have an account

You never even debated the content but the source. That's the entire reason you were crying. Don't move the goalposts.

You never even debated the content but the source. That's the entire reason you were crying. Don't move the goalposts.

Fair enough, you are right I did move the goal posts this time. I did bring up the content the first time you posted it though, I didn't see anything indicating the views were anything other than angry stupid people posting idiotic and despicable views on Twitter.

Do you have a Hitler photo hanging up at your house?
Please explain to me why you would think so. I know that freedom speech scares liberals because God forbid you hear a different view than your own. I'm not afraid of other views, I usually find it interesting.

I am still wondering why people like MAC are accusing a known Jew to be a Nazi.

It's absolutely absurd if not totally offensive and disgusting

I am still wondering why people like MAC are accusing a known Jew to be a Nazi.

It's absolutely absurd if not totally offensive and disgusting
I could go there but what is the point. I've dealt with his type many times, its always best to laugh and turn your back on them.

Please explain to me why you would think so. I know that freedom speech scares liberals because God forbid you hear a different view than your own. I'm not afraid of other views, I usually find it interesting.
I wouldn't, but I also wouldn't expect people to want statues of confederate soldiers randomly displayed either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT