ADVERTISEMENT

Rioters Tear Down Historical Statue in NC while Police do nothing to stop it

In a thread in which blacks and hispanics have been equated to white supremacist. LOL

Again, the color of a person's skin comes into play. A murderer is a murderer, a racist is a racist, a felon is a felon. They're all the same scumbag pieces of shit, their skin color or beliefs doesn't make one better than the other.

Again, the color of a person's skin comes into play. A murderer is a murderer, a racist is a racist, a felon is a felon. They're all the same scumbag pieces of shit, their skin color or beliefs doesn't make one better than the other.
Says the guy who brings up chicago shootings in regards to Sandy Hook, and illegal immigrants in regards to a woman being killed in Charlottesville by white supremacists.

You'd have to ask your tiki torch buddies that. I'd suggest you and your family gas up the yacht if that starts to happen though.
I'm not worried about a bunch of feminine liberal protesters. Did you see the mutants that pulled the Durham statue?

Why are they mutants?

And more importantly why didn't he deny they were his buddies, and act like he's already thought about his game plan of how he and his Nazi pals will beat up the "feminine mutants"?

Gal you happen to own a place in Charlottesville?

And more importantly why didn't he deny they were his buddies, and act like he's already thought about his game plan of how he and his Nazi pals will beat up the "feminine mutants"?

Gal you happen to own a place in Charlottesville?

How many Jewish Nazis do you know?

How many Jewish Nazis do you know?

giphy.gif

Says the guy who brings up chicago shootings in regards to Sandy Hook, and illegal immigrants in regards to a woman being killed in Charlottesville by white supremacists.

I never said anything about race being a factor in those examples. I was just merely pointing the hypocrisy of the left. Why is one murder worse than another? Why is one mass murder worse than another? The answer for the left is skin color and politics. That's all the left has; faux victimization, identity politics and division. Without playing the race, gender, sexual identity cards what does the left offer besides free everything? They have no policy, they have no agenda. Everyone's a victim and everyone needs everything for free, unless you're successful and/or conservative. Then you're just the bane of the Earth.

I never said anything about race being a factor in those examples. I was just merely pointing the hypocrisy of the left. Why is one murder worse than another? Why is one mass murder worse than another? The answer for the left is skin color and politics. That's all the left has; faux victimization, identity politics and division. Without playing the race, gender, sexual identity cards what does the left offer besides free everything? They have no policy, they have no agenda. Everyone's a victim and everyone needs everything for free, unless you're successful and/or conservative. Then you're just the bane of the Earth.
Either the left is playing all the cards in the book, or the right is simply wrong. Fortunately, the majority of the country believes the latter.

Either the left is playing all the cards in the book, or the right is simply wrong. Fortunately, the majority of the country believes the latter.

Free shit army. When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.

It doesn't disprove anything I said and is just another example of the division the left needs to survive. The same division white supremacists crave.

Free shit army. When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.

It doesn't disprove anything I said and is just another example of the division the left needs to survive. The same division white supremacists crave.
You're spewing nonsense at this point. Get some sleep.

The same racist dopes in our forum keep spitting out the same racist dopey crap they always have. Nothing new here.

These monuments were erected for one reason: so black Americans would always have a reminder of their real masters. These traitorous losers don't deserve any monuments, and the people who think they do are dumbass racist hillbillies.

Reactions: MACHater02
So every monument, statue, memorial, namesake, etc of Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Byrd should be destroyed as well, correct?

What is that a picture of, Bob, and what is your dumbassed reason for posting it?

What is that a picture of, Bob, and what is your dumbassed reason for posting it?

Most would recognize it as the infamous boot memorial to Benedict Arnold (who was injured in his leg) from the Battle of Saratoga before he became a traitor to the American cause.

PS. Should watch the amazing series that just ended on AMC "Turn: Washington Spies" as Benedict Arnold character played a big role in that great series.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
So every monument, statue, memorial, namesake, etc of Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Byrd should be destroyed as well, correct?

Yep. This is where we're at with the lefties.

Oh but not Byrd. He may have been a KKk leader but he was Hillarys buddy. Pathetic Pelosi won't dare demand his statue removed.

The same racist dopes in our forum keep spitting out the same racist dopey crap they always have. Nothing new here.

These monuments were erected for one reason: so black Americans would always have a reminder of their real masters. These traitorous losers don't deserve any monuments, and the people who think they do are dumbass racist hillbillies.
So chemmie, have you visited every memorial to confederate soldiers in the south? I can tell you for a fact that I have seen many that have a statue of a soldier with the words "to our confederate dead" and then lists the names of all the soldiers that died fighting the war from that small town where the statue is located. Are you looking to tear that down as well?

Reactions: UCFWayne
So chemmie, have you visited every memorial to confederate soldiers in the south? I can tell you for a fact that I have seen many that have a statue of a soldier with the words "to our confederate dead" and then lists the names of all the soldiers that died fighting the war from that small town where the statue is located. Are you looking to tear that down as well?
Don't interject facts with their fantasy

Are their statues for the people who were raped, tortured, and murdered? Any memorials for the families that were brutalized and ripped part, in addition to working for free?

Are their statues for the people who were raped, tortured, and murdered? Any memorials for the families that were brutalized and ripped part, in addition to working for free?
Pretty sure that there are no statues of General Sherman as you described.

Last edited:

Who is stopping those from being erected? There should be more of them.

http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2017/08/14...otesters-champions-unity-not-the-confederacy/

basically protesters desecrated a monument meant to bring the two sides together after the war. these idiots dont even know their own history....

You have to remember that we are dealing with emotionally unstable left wingers who have been absolutely dying to unleash a nuclear SJW cause.

A Lincoln bust was vandalized too.

i say keep it up. It will only push the silent majority to reject the left wing even more

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT