ADVERTISEMENT

RIP CostSegAdvisor (James)

What are you crying to Brandon for? 😂My little diehard audience from the dungeon days know I've been right about everything. They're smart, they're using what I'm sharing to their advantage.

• Haha
Reactions: thall__
I wonder if James family know about the sepsis epidemic introduced by mRNA. Whoever took out over his account posthumously seemed really nice and liked my tribute to him

How's your gold investment doing?

Season 5 Lol GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood

He’s up to 3 bottles of William Makis’ famed “spike support” formula.

Live look at boston's webcam after chugging his 5th bottle of colloidal silver to stave off the evil covid spirits and losing his life's savings investing in gold while the DJi, S&P and Bitcoin all hit record highs:

blueman-TA.jpg

How's your gold investment doing?

Doing great, filling the handle on the 10 year cup and handle ready to push through 2200. We're in the meat of a bull run. How do you hedge your stock portfolio against de-dollarization? Let me guess, you don't. You don't have a portfolio or the intelligence to hedge. This is why I don't engage with you tools on investing stuff. You guys are probably business majors no less. Embarrassing for UCF

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Doing great, filling the handle on the 10 year cup and handle ready to push through 2200. We're in the meat of a bull run. How do you hedge your stock portfolio against de-dollarization? Let me guess, you don't. You don't have a portfolio or the intelligence to hedge. This is why I don't engage with you tools on investing stuff. You guys are probably business majors no less. Embarrassing for UCF

2 years ago you said gold was going to $2500 in 6 months, now it's "ready to push though" $2200? What happened?

(Mar 8, 2022)
More signs of hyperinflation. Goldman has gold at 2500 in 6 months. WOW. What Goldman wants, Goldman gets.

You have legitimate mental issues and are a contender for the stupidest piece of shit on this board.

Literally everyone here is laughing at you.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

This was a query from the other day? Why did it get deleted?

Why did @Boston.Knight wife quit her job to “take a career break and work on her mental health and well-being?”

Is it because her nutjob husband is playing on Twitter all day long and drove her insane? Or maybe she was tired of supporting him and said **** this!

Still kicking turkeys that enter your property?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 years ago you said gold was going to $2500 in 6 months, now it's "ready to push though" $2200? What happened?

You have legitimate mental issues and are a contender for the stupidest piece of shit on this board.

Gold is up like 9% since Blake Bortles was in high school. Not a bad investment. Only -30% inflation adjusted.

Filling the handle lol.

@Boston.Knight please respond to my question above. If you have been repeatedly proven to be an abject moron when it comes to basic financial advice, why should we trust you with our health?

@Boston.Knight why can't you respond to this? You are active in your other threads, the world is waiting.

Serious poll question: Which of the following is the most worthless?

a) Investment advice from gold boy @Boston.Knight
b) Nutritional advice from BMI of 57 @UCFBS
c) Vaccine info from the same deranged and obsessed dipshit bostwat
d) Vaccine info from the same deranged and obsessed whale ucfBaStantegorditoymasloco

This is EXTREMELY tough. I can't pick. Nonetheless, vote early and vote often...

Serious poll question: Which of the following is the most worthless?

a) Investment advice from gold boy @Boston.Knight
b) Nutritional advice from BMI of 57 @UCFBS
c) Vaccine info from the same deranged and obsessed dipshit bostwat
d) Vaccine info from the same deranged and obsessed whale ucfBaStantegorditoymasloco

This is EXTREMELY tough. I can't pick. Nonetheless, vote early and vote often...
You forgot the classic multiple choice answer (and in this case the correct answer): all of the above.

No one wants to talk excess deaths. Or they are so ignorant of what they mean, universally, they are trying to blame specific politicians.

It's our overall strategy, and how bad it was ... over all the years. It's everyone involved, and the mob rule, funded by the US Media's primary sponsor.

It's amazing to see my European colleagues friends tell me -- and these are massive lefties too -- what they can see, but Americans cannot, about our own country.

No one wants to talk excess deaths. Or they are so ignorant of what they mean, universally, they are trying to blame specific politicians.

It's our overall strategy, and how bad it was ... over all the years. It's everyone involved, and the mob rule, funded by the US Media's primary sponsor.

It's amazing to see my European colleagues friends tell me -- and these are massive lefties too -- what they can see, but Americans cannot, about our own country.
How do you have colleagues when you’re unemployed?

Please answer the call of my query.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT