ADVERTISEMENT

Roseanne return smashes 4 year primetime sitcom records

Well the people abusing women are all losing their jobs but anyway, do you all really not think there is a difference between calling someone a bad word and calling someone a racial slur? Bad words...aren’t really “bad words”. Everyone uses them and it’s fine, the only reason it’s not okay on TV is because kids may be watching.

A racial slur is NEVER okay.

Is it that hard to understand?

Hillary Clinton called all of the women that accused her husband of rape all kinds of things .... but mostly liars.

She was then elected Senator, made Secretary of State, and chosen by the DNC to represent Democrats. She was then held up by the Democrats as a model woman for all of the people.

I don't think she lost her job .... did she? Sounds like she got promoted.

Hillary Clinton called all of the women that accused her husband of rape all kinds of things .... but mostly liars.

She was then elected Senator, made Secretary of State, and chosen by the DNC to represent Democrats. She was then held up by the Democrats as a model woman for all of the people.

I don't think she lost her job .... did she? Sounds like she got promoted.

I never knew calling someone a liar was a fireable offense.

How is it sexism? Because she used the word c*nt? It had nothing to do with sexism.

How do you figure? Attacking women over their sexuality absolutely is sexism. People were sexists when they called Clinton names, why doesn't the same apply to Ivanka?

Well the people abusing women are all losing their jobs but anyway, do you all really not think there is a difference between calling someone a bad word and calling someone a racial slur? Bad words...aren’t really “bad words”. Everyone uses them and it’s fine, the only reason it’s not okay on TV is because kids may be watching.

I've heard left wing feminists claim that calling a woman a "c*nt" is the most offensive thing that you can say. That is a form of "assault".

Now I'm being told that it's NBD, just another bad word!

Hmmm, I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that a raging lunatic leftie is the one who said it about a conservative woman? Whose main offense appears to be being a good mother, a good person, and daring to not goose step to the tune of leftie neo-feminists?

It's amazing how ya'll defend repugnant, hateful assholes so long as they're criticizing the right people.

I've heard left wing feminists claim that calling a woman a "c*nt" is the most offensive thing that you can say. That is a form of "assault".

Now I'm being told that it's NBD, just another bad word!

Hmmm, I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that a raging lunatic leftie is the one who said it about a conservative woman? Whose main offense appears to be being a good mother, a good person, and daring to not goose step to the tune of leftie neo-feminists?

It's amazing how ya'll defend repugnant, hateful assholes so long as they're criticizing the right people.

I personally don’t find the word c*nt any worse than b!tch but I know most people do.

The Progressives proved they had lost all objectivity when the Melania Trump - Caitlyn Jenner (sexist) + Slavic women (racist) comparisons started.

I lambasted Conservatives for the Michelle Obama - basketball player (sexist) + various primates (racist) comparison. But then not only did my Progressive colleagues turn around and post the Melenia-Caitlyn memes, they admitted they were funny because Caitlyn was born a man. They literally didn't realize how insensitive it was.

To them, there was nothing wrong. I reached a few, and several of their Liberal friends agreed with me. But for the most part, they didn't see it as equivalent at all.

And Progressives wonder why they quickly piss off a lot of non-Americans too?

Last edited:
Racists personally don't find the N word to be any more offensive than asshole. They're in the clear then?

I don’t think Samantha Bee should have said that. I think if people get mad that Hillary is called it, then they should be mad Samantha Bee used it.

I don’t think it’s anywhere remotely as bad as being racist. Sorry.

I never knew calling someone a liar was a fireable offense.
It’s not that she called some random women liars, it’s that she victim-shamed women that her husband used his position to entice into sexual acts liars. Calling a victim of sexual harassment or abuse a liar should never be tolerated.

I'm going to start calling women cvnts and telling them they need to dress sluttier since it's not sexist and are just words.

I'm going to start calling women cvnts and telling them they need to dress sluttier since it's not sexist and are just words.

I never said that. I just said one was worse than the other.

...go ahead and start calling women cvnts, I'd love to see the response you get.

I don’t think Samantha Bee should have said that. I think if people get mad that Hillary is called it, then they should be mad Samantha Bee used it.

Fair enough, I guess.

I'm just glad that we all live in a country where women are called c*nts by late night TV hosts, because they took a photo with their own child, and a huge % of one side of the political spectrum cheers and applauds the TV host. I also eagerly await these same people lecturing us on why its' everyone elses' fault that we can't have civil discourse in this country anymore.

Lesson of the day- if you are perceived as a conservative woman, the left can shit all over you for any reason and be cheered. Even if that reason is the woman holding her child in a picture.

Calling someone’s wife a **** is never okay . Is that hard to understand ?

Racists personally don't find the N word to be any more offensive than asshole. They're in the clear then?
And here's the thing ...

When you 'explain' someone's usage, you end up getting 'targeted' as well, even if you disagree with the person. A number of Conservatives will only call you names. A number of Progressives will call your employer.

All because you took the time to 'explain' things.

Reactions: Crazyhole
So, and I'm being sincere here, here's an example where that gets 'murky' ...

The Melania-Caitlyn comparisons came out, with lots of people laughing because it insinuates things, since Catlyn was born a man. Some, a small few, but some Progressives owned up to that, that it was sexist. But none of them thought it was racist.

And all of them said it 'wasn't as bad' or 'wasn't as insensitive' as the Michelle-(insert basketball player), which then insinuates a primate.

But ... Slavic women have a general dislike of how they are often the butt end of jokes, and how Americans are insensitive to them. This is even more of the case of 'gypsie' Slavic women (African mixture). To them, it is a racist problem, even if indirectly.

All while the US media and Progressives say that's 'not valid.' So ... at what point does the 'Slavic viewpoint' matter ... to the Progressives? To the media? That's the thing here.

Everyone, including myself, is tired of the US media and Progressives defining what's 'offensive.' Why is it only offensive, sexist ... even racist ... when the US media and Progressives say it is?

Even American celebrities -- especially Hollywood -- throw that same shade of, 'oh, we speak for you,' overseas, to some very poor fanfare.

How about we look at each and every individual insult at an individual level, and realize how hurtful some things are? This is what I have a problem with the "remotely as bad" phrase. Sorry.

I had the same argument with Progressives over Sarah Palin. They refused to disavow their friends who made some seriously, and sometimes directly, 'sexual assault' type comments about Palin -- especially the ones that said, 'she deserves it.'

We all agree to 'nuke' anyone who is a true racist, or makes an alleged 'joke' that crosses all the wrong lines, like Barr did. But why do we stop when men and women do the same to women, non-Americans, etc..., because it's 'not the same' -- yet it is, and the proof is in this ...

It's commonly done, stereotyped and repeated ... then discarded as 'no big deal' and 'not as bad.'

I call Bullsh--!!!

Especially in Melania's case, she didn't run for office, she didn't ask to be a target ... a target for some of the most insensitive jokes I've seen, especially to Slavic women, yet are 'no big deal.'

You know who used to pull that same crap on them ... directly?!?! Hitler! Ironically he was one himself. And yes, so many Slavic nations have been the severe victims -- en masse -- of abuse, genocide and many other things too.

Last edited:
Reactions: fabknight
I never said that. I just said one was worse than the other.

...go ahead and start calling women cvnts, I'd love to see the response you get.

Sorry women, discrimination against you isn't as important as discrimination against black people.

George Carlin did a hilarious bit on 7 words you can't say on TV. The entire conversation reminds me of that. Some words you are allowed to say ... some words you can only say some of the time ... some words you can't say.

I feel like there is a list the liberals have made that they don't share with anybody ... that way they can pick and choose when they get offended.

So, and I'm being sincere here, here's an example where that gets 'murky' ...

The Melania-Caitlyn comparisons came out, with lots of people laughing because it insinuates things, since Catlyn was born a man. Some, a small few, but some Progressives owned up to that, that it was sexist. But none of them thought it was racist.

And all of them said it 'wasn't as bad' or 'wasn't as insensitive' as the Michelle-(insert basketball player), which then insinuates a primate.

But ... Slavic women have a general dislike of how they are often the butt end of jokes, and how Americans are insensitive to them. This is even more of the case of 'gypsie' Slavic women (African mixture). To them, it is a racist problem -- even if indirectly in the minds of Progressives, and 'not valid.'

So ... at what point does the 'Slavic viewpoint' matter ... to the Progressives? To the media? That's the thing here. Everyone, including myself, is tired of the US media and Progressives defining what's 'offensive.' Why is it only offensive, sexist ... even racist ... when the US media and Progressives say it is?

Even American celebrities -- especially Hollywood -- throw that same shade of, 'oh, we speak for you,' overseas, to some very poor fanfare.

How about we look at each and every individual insult at an individual level, and realize how hurtful some things are? This is what I have a problem with the "remotely as bad" phrase. Sorry.

I had the same argument with Progressives over Sarah Palin. They refused to disavow their friends who made some seriously, and sometimes directly, 'sexual assault' type comments about Palin -- especially the ones that said, 'she deserves it.'

We all agree to 'nuke' anyone who is a true racist, or makes an alleged 'joke' that crosses all the wrong lines, like Barr did. But why do we stop when men and women do the same to women, non-Americans, etc..., because it's 'not the same' -- yet it is, and the proof is in this ...

It's commonly done, stereotyped and repeated ... then discarded as 'no big deal' and 'not as bad.'

I call Bullsh--!!!

Especially in Melania's case, she didn't run for office, she didn't ask to be a target ... a target for some of the most insensitive jokes I've seen, especially to Slavic women, yet are 'no big deal.'

You know who used to pull that same crap on them ... directly?!?! Hitler! Ironically he was one himself. And yes, so many Slavic nations have been the severe victims -- en masse -- of abuse, genocide and many other things too.

Feels like at some point we should bring up the fact that Melania is darker skinned than valerie Jarrett. Heck, I'M darker skinned than valerie Jarrett.

Reactions: UCFBS
Feels like at some point we should bring up the fact that Melania is darker skinned than valerie Jarrett. Heck, I'M darker skinned than valerie Jarrett.
In any and all cases ...

If we all looked at insults in such a way, that they could be taken in quite offense to a great number of people, the world would be a lot happier place ... and a lot less violent. I don't care for the 'not the same' and 'not as bad' argument, not-at-all.

I'm also biased, because my wife is a spitting image of her Hungarian grandmother -- not that Hungarians are Slavic (their origins are actually quite a bit different), but share some similar history.

In any and all cases ...

If we all looked at insults in such a way, that they could be taken in quite offense to a great number of people, the world would be a lot happier place ... and a lot less violent. I don't care for the 'not the same' and 'not as bad' argument, not-at-all.

I'm also biased, because my wife is a spitting image of her Hungarian grandmother -- not that Hungarians are Slavic (their origins are actually quite a bit different), but share some similar history.

I wonder if I am actually an African American, based on my Moroccan lineage. Maybe I should be more offended than I am.

Excuse me Special Olympics basketball coach who brags about calling his players retarded. Perhaps you might not want to weigh in on this topic.

I'm sorry but I have to go back to this comment. I'm sure that being a progressive elite you can delineate what makes a person mentally retarded or just stupid. I mean, you call people mouth breathers and 70 IQ, so I'm assuming that you don't feel like it's an insult to call someone stupid. I would think that you would have the same compassion for a person born with a disability as someone you call stupid or 70 IQ because they voted for trump. If someone has down syndrome and wears a MAGA hat would you still call them stupid?

I was told I was a racist for using the term African American . So tread lightly here my friend

My brother is a teacher and he has a student that was born in South Africa that insists on referring to herself as African American. She is as white as the day is long but loves getting people riled up so doesn't back down on claiming her African heritage.

If they want to change the language then they should understand that race isn't dependent on country of origin. Whoops, black people born in the US are African American. I forgot that for a moment. Maybe the color of someone's skin actually is important when a person self-identifies.

You get an exception if it's your ex-wife.
I always qualify that as ... real women, good women, know the best way to judge a man is to not only watch how he treats his mother, but also any ex-girlfriend or ex-wife.

I wonder if I am actually an African American, based on my Moroccan lineage. Maybe I should be more offended than I am.
I was told I was a racist for using the term African American . So tread lightly here my friend
It's reaching the point I avoid using any term, or classifying anyone, until someone complains I'm being 'insensitive' for not recognizing their ethnicity. At that point, I know to avoid them.

I think people draw-the-line when they go after non-elected officials, especially when it's totally unrelated to their actions. But I still don't like this direction we're heading.

The Progressives started it, continued to press, and are going after anyone like it's the Kevin Bacon game. Hogg finally made me a complete critic of his tactics with the Publix move.

But with Conservatives now entering the same fray, even it not quite to the same extreme ... yet, I really don't like where it's headed. Soon everyone from comedians to political pundits won't be able to say much due to their advertisers.

Again, I don't like where this is headed. We're looking at reaching a point where the 1st Amendment is completely undermined, even if via advertisers and not the government.

I always qualify that as ... real women, good women, know the best way to judge a man is to not only watch how he treats his mother, but also any ex-girlfriend or ex-wife.
This viewpoint is understandable. However, having seen the extremes to which exes can go to destroy their once-loved one, I'm not going to judge someone for using the most extreme term against their ex. Sometimes the shoe fits.

This viewpoint is understandable. However, having seen the extremes to which exes can go to destroy their once-loved one, I'm not going to judge someone for using the most extreme term against their ex. Sometimes the shoe fits.
I still wouldn't return the favor. Sometimes the best way to deal with the worst people is kindness, consideration and ... avoidance, if at all possible.

I once had a young lady say I should 'stick up for myself' with an abusive woman.
I just told her, 'I treat all women like ladies, but just avoid the questionable ones.'

Women watch how men treat other women, especially the most difficult of 'ladies.' But I do sincerely hope I never have to date again.

And Nugent admitted he was wrong, and saw the error of his ways. Griffin retracted hers, and went full-on, despite a visit from the Secret Service (that had nothing to do with Trump).

Griffin recently retracted her apology or has she flip flopped again and de-retracted it?

Griffin recently retracted her apology or has she flip flopped again and de-retracted it?
Guess you missed it at the end of April ...
I like[d] Kathy Griffin. I always have. I've defended her. I even appreciated her "Jesus can suck it" comment. I got it.

As soon as she pulled her most recent stunt, I just laughed, "Well, that's one way to get a visit from the Secret Service."

But this ... she's gone full snowflake-victim non-sense. She's throwing out words without consideration of their impact.

She's right, she's got the protection of the 1st Amendment. But calling conservatives rapists and other things ... it's just exposing her and her followers.

Guess you missed it at the end of April ...
I like[d] Kathy Griffin. I always have. I've defended her. I even appreciated her "Jesus can suck it" comment. I got it.

As soon as she pulled her most recent stunt, I just laughed, "Well, that's one way to get a visit from the Secret Service."

But this ... she's gone full snowflake-victim non-sense. She's throwing out words without consideration of their impact.

She's right, she's got the protection of the 1st Amendment. But calling conservatives rapists and other things ... it's just exposing her and her followers.

No, that's what I last saw from Griffin. I just haven't kept the news....life's been too busy lately getting ready to move to keep up with other people's "drama". [winking]

I had a chance today to kill some time while waiting for services and delivery appointments at the new house so I'm just finding stuff to kill the time.

I'm sorry .... but when did using a racial slur become 1000 times worse than calling people "Nazi", "C$nt", abusing women, asking people to kill the president, etc. etc. etc.???

And before you go all fried-chicken on me, I'm not defending racial slurs ... i'm just wondering when that got promoted to "all important" and everything else got demoted to "who cares".
Stop being a pussy. And youre right. Calling white people Nazi's is far worse.

Their same attitude is why @NinjaKnight and @fried-chicken are totally out-of-touch with not just a lot of Conservatives, but a lot of moderates, Libertarians and a growing number of Liberals. The Atlantic has repeatedly tried to point this out to Progressives and the rest of the US media as well.
Flied rice and ninja are just blm sjw loving commie libtards. they should be deported just like the illegals.

Sorry women, discrimination against you isn't as important as discrimination against black people.
If anyone has ever really had it bad. Its white women.
People were sexists when they called Clinton names, why doesn't the same apply to Ivanka?
Ivanka was innocent. Shame waht the libbytard media put her through.
It will be there fault if she tries to divorce the President.

ADVERTISEMENT