ADVERTISEMENT

Roseanne return smashes 4 year primetime sitcom records

Nope. It's OK to call Rice and Powell Uncle Toms and puppets. It's OK to call conservative women morons, whores and slaves to their husbands. It's OK to make fun of accents of conservative immigrants.
Thomas Sowell & Walt Williams as well. No one will rebutt this.

I have also noticed that only "fellow white people" are able to rise above the stupid left right paradigm to be able to be protected whether they're "left" or "right." If you disagree with them at all it's "ur Hitler"

Reactions: fabknight
Smh and btw the Kathy Griffin decapitating Trump thing was a way better example. She had to apologize, did and got what she wanted: 15 minutes for a washed up has been (similar to Snoop Dogg)

Barr blaming drugs gets no more consideration from me than when Rush did it. You cannot complain about others using it as a defense, and then turn around and play the victim yourself. That's why she's a hypocrite.

Still, I wish other hypocrites, especially comedians, were held to the same standard.

This thread is a good example of why the dems will lose the next 2 elections.
Yep. When Conservatives, Moderates and even some Liberals agree, but the modern Progressive is trying to defend others who did the same things Barr did, and the US media plays right into that thought process, it only causes them to have a lower approval rating than not only Trump but Congress.

Barr blaming drugs gets no more consideration from me than when Rush did it. You cannot complain about others using it as a defense, and then turn around and play the victim yourself. That's why she's a hypocrite.

Still, I wish other hypocrites, especially comedians, were held to the same standard.

Yep. When Conservatives, Moderates and even some Liberals agree, but the modern Progressive is trying to defend others who did the same things Barr did, and the US media plays right into that thought process, it only causes them to have a lower approval rating than not only Trump but Congress.
Aren't you going to slap 85 on the wrist for presenting misleading information like you tried to with my quote interpretation yesterday. He posted a select frame of a video to depict it In a much worse light than it actually was. Isnt that what youre always yelling about?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Good to see the most disgusting poster of the board (now that everyone has ignored the other individual) is defending simulated assassination of Trump.

What a pathetic person

Remember- FC is the degenerate who defends white liberals using the N word so long as they’re on his team

Pathetic
Remember that time when you were so outraged over a bang flag gun and racism against white people in the same thread. Yikes.

Only a progressive is smart enough to know when something should be offensive, among other things. That's why the rest of us should just sit down and shut up, and most certainly only vote for who they tell us to.

We should take our cues from 10 year old trolls

Lmao love how 85 changed his story after getting called out. Went from "brutal murder" to simulated assassination. And nothing but name calling from him.

Only a progressive is smart enough to know when something should be offensive, among other things. That's why the rest of us should just sit down and shut up, and most certainly only vote for who they tell us to.
Excuse me Special Olympics basketball coach who brags about calling his players retarded. Perhaps you might not want to weigh in on this topic.

Ah yes. More condescension. Keep it up, you're making more trump voters.
You think I care? I'm not out to nurture people to the path of self discovery where you realize that the Democratic party is right for you. If you act like a scum bag I want you to stay with Trump.

You think I care? I'm not out to nurture people to the path of self discovery where you realize that the Democratic party is right for you. If you act like a scum bag I want you to stay with Trump.

You'll care after trump wins reelection. Of course, then you'll just blame it on racism instead of realizing that your rhetoric is 100 times more likely to bring it about.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
i would honestly like to thank people like ninja and fc for helping get trump elected to his first term and continue to help push for his second term.

Do you only exist to post bullshit and then run away when you get called out? Trump only won because the democrats ran the 2nd worst candidate in the history of organized politics and vastly underestimated the number of gullible ignorant morons who would swallow his bullshit.

Also still waiting on your answer in the church thread, a couple people asked the same question.

You'll care after trump wins reelection. Of course, then you'll just blame it on racism instead of realizing that your rhetoric is 100 times more likely to bring it about.
No one is switching sides in 2020 The only way Trump wins is with low turn out again. We had low turnout in 2016 and Trump got 3 million less votes than the worst candidate democrats could have run. Imagine how many less votes he'll get now that we know how crooked and incompetent he is against a competent opponent. So I don't care about your vote because democrats don't need it.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Basically all I've been saying ... in-a-nutshell.

In fact, the more I get labeled a 'Trump Supporter' or '[Closet] Republican,' the more the Progressives just expose their core problem and why they are alienating everyone. "You're either with us or against us."

Do the Progressives understand how many Fox News watchers cannot stand Juan Williams? It says something when that's the only network that would hire him ... among others.

The Progressives have virtually kicked out every critically thinking Liberal at this point, no longer just moderates. Sanders has been repeatedly demonized. Even the DNC is trying to address this, and are powerless to stop their base.

It's good to see the debate in the GOP, among not just Trump, but Paul and others. Many are questioning the religious right and where they've taken the party. Even in places like Birmingham Alabama.

Basically all I've been saying ... in-a-nutshell.

In fact, the more I get labeled a 'Trump Supporter' or '[Closet] Republican,' the more the Progressives just expose their core problem and why they are alienating everyone. "You're either with us or against us."

Do the Progressives understand how many Fox News watchers cannot stand Juan Williams? It says something when that's the only network that would hire him ... among others.

The Progressives have virtually kicked out every critically thinking Liberal at this point, no longer just moderates. Sanders has been repeatedly demonized. Even the DNC is trying to address this, and are powerless to stop their base.

It's good to see the debate in the GOP, among not just Trump, but Paul and others. Many are questioning the religious right and where they've taken the party. Even in places like Birmingham Alabama.
Please tell me what you think about 85 selectively using a frame that misrepresented the Snoop Dogg video to create a different meaning of what was intended. Is that MSMesque like I was yesterday?

FYI, I have several people on ignore as of yesterday, and I just looked at their responses today. Wow!

I cannot believe it's gotten so bad that I'm agreeing with the Conservatives here 90%+ of the time. I mean, I've yet to find a Conservative who thinks Barr shouldn't have been canned. The argument is that a double-standard should end, not that Barr should be re-instated.

BTW, Reason.COM had a pretty good article -- definitely read it, not just the headline.

Liberals Killed Roseanne. Conservatives Crushed the NFL Protests. Everybody Happy Now?
Why ABC cancelling the show after Roseanne Barr's racist remark about Valerie Jarrett might not be a great thing.
Basically how I feel about the whole, current situation in America. The NFL is a Conservative staple, and sitcoms are Liberal (I'd argue a Progressive) one, and how the 'majority wins' in both cases.

FYI, I have several people on ignore as of yesterday, and I just looked at their responses today. Wow!

I cannot believe it's gotten so bad that I'm agreeing with the Conservatives here 90%+ of the time. I mean, I've yet to find a Conservative who thinks Barr shouldn't have been canned. The argument is that a double-standard should end, not that Barr should be re-instated.

BTW, Reason.COM had a pretty good article -- definitely read it, not just the headline.

Liberals Killed Roseanne. Conservatives Crushed the NFL Protests. Everybody Happy Now?
Why ABC cancelling the show after Roseanne Barr's racist remark about Valerie Jarrett might not be a great thing.
Basically how I feel about the whole, current situation in America. The NFL is a Conservative staple, and sitcoms are Liberal (I'd argue a Progressive) one, and how the 'majority wins' in both cases.

Its because you are a red hat. This isn't that hard to figure out, even for someone like yourself.

Reactions: fried-chicken
Please tell me what you think about 85 selectively using a frame that misrepresented the Snoop Dogg video to create a different meaning of what was intended. Is that MSMesque like I was yesterday?

You're such an idiot. Nothing about what you posted changed the fact that he depicted holding a gun to the President's head. This came just barely after Kathy Griffin depicted Trump's decapitation. You guys bitch and whine about Nugent's comments about Obama yet give a free pass to these celebrities, for far worse things, all because they play on YOUR TEAM.

It's pathetic.

You're such an idiot. Nothing about what you posted changed the fact that he depicted holding a gun to the President's head. This came just barely after Kathy Griffin depicted Trump's decapitation. You guys bitch and whine about Nugent's comments about Obama yet give a free pass to these celebrities, for far worse things, all because they play on YOUR TEAM.

It's pathetic.

More insults from 85, as usual. I'm sure @fabknight and @Bob the Knight will be blocking him anyyyyyytime now

Do you see the spin in the Mainstream Media?

"Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that 'ABC does not tolerate comments like those' made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn't get the call?" -- President Trump

Now they are saying Trump is 'defending' Barr. No, he's just pointing out the double-standard.

Are the US media and Progressives really this ignorant, of what they are doing, that is going to cause people to vote for Trump ... again?!

Reactions: Knight_Light
Do you see the spin in the Mainstream Media?

"Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that 'ABC does not tolerate comments like those' made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn't get the call?" -- President Trump

Now they are saying Trump is 'defending' Barr. No, he's just pointing out the double-standard.

Are the US media and Progressives really this ignorant, of what they are doing, that is going to cause people to vote for Trump ... again?!

I think the real issue here is WHY IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA SO PETTY?!

I think the real issue here is WHY IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA SO PETTY?!
Why is the US media? And that's the thing ...

We've reached the point that the US media wanted a POTUS that is petty. It's great for business!

Trump is an imbecile. He always has been. He always will be. But he sure knows the media.

As I said from 2015+, Trump is the rich kid that can talk back to the teachers. The other kids cheer him on, because he can do it, while they cannot.

Is that a good foundation for POTUS?! Hardly! But what is a good POTUS these days?

For me, that's a humble, honest, but 'sorry, this is reality' candidate. But so few Americans wants to vote for such a candidate, and will even make excuses for continuing to support the crap the DNC and GOP ships.

So we got Clinton and Trump. Greeaaaattttt!

Reactions: Crazyhole
Calling out obvious and blatant bias and double standards is petty? I thought we wanted everything to be fair?
narcissism , he's an embarrassment
How DARE people think the president of the USA be held to a higher standard? BLASPHEMY!
Sorry @Bob the Knight, I'm with @Poolside Knight and @bqknight on that one. That said ...

There's something to be said when more people approval of such a President, than the US media. People think Trump is 'attacking' the US media and 'undoing' the 1st Amendment. No, the US media is doing most of that all on its own.

President Trump is a great reflection of what the US media has become. And the US media wanted him too, indirectly.

It's pathetic.

Not to mention the number of people who made effigies of Obama either getting visited by the authorities or flat out arrested. When the shoe is on the other foot then it's a crime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT