ADVERTISEMENT

Saudi’s Killed Jounalist

LOL

Jesus. What kind of an obsessive psycho posts 9 times in a row to talk to himself?
It took me 5 min. to go through and quote your hilarious denials of no wrongdoing.

It's illuminating how fast you're willing to look away so you don't have to be confronted with reality. You know what happened here but its inconvenient for you so you play dumb.

It's beyond appalling to see our President (once again) take the word of a ruthless dictator over our very own intelligence community.

Trump loves to talk about 'patriotism' and slams NFL players for ...gasp... respectfully kneeling as a sign of protest. But the truth of the matter is, this narcissist doesn't have any idea what true patriotism really means. I'd like to believe the reason why our country is unique in the history of the world is because we are made up of different sets of immigrants from around the world who came together not because of ethnicity or religion but because of a common set of uniquely American ideals and beliefs.

Others here may disagree, but defending an evil dictator who murders an American resident to silence his critical voice does not represent what the America I know stands for.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jamal-...resident-trump-saudi-arabia-today-2018-11-23/

Guys, guys, 85 is right. We need to find out more information here, clearly "the world" did this.

Also @fabknight I'm typing this in spanish, because we were invaded.

I love how these shitstains like bt and 85 don't even bother to address the actual content, just make incredibly obvious deflections by attacking your post style.

This is how pathetic these red hat inbred morons have become, they can't debate the subject because they know they are wrong.

Reactions: DaShuckster
It took me 5 min. to go through and quote your hilarious denials of no wrongdoing.

It's illuminating how fast you're willing to look away so you don't have to be confronted with reality. You know what happened here but its inconvenient for you so you play dumb.

What happened is simple - a young idiot who will soon be King decided that he could call his own shots, probably went above his own father's head, called for this guy to be killed, and put every ally KSA has in an impossible situation. It's not hard.

But instead of bitching about Trump as if he is the one who killed the guy (yes, I've seen lefties blaming HIM), I understand that he's really doing what most any Admin would have done,, just without any tact as he ususally does. We were never, ever going to break off ties with KSA over this. We were never, ever going to call for regime change over this since it could spiral the entire region into chaos. This would have been true if Nobel Prize winner Obama was in office.

Honestly, what do you want to be done here? The Saudis know we've blamed MBS. They know Trump knows. He's trying to salvage things probably at the request of people in his cabinet like Mattis and Pompeo who know what a destabilized KSA would mean for the region.

But meh - impeach Trump and stuff!!!!!!!!!!11

What happened is simple - a young idiot who will soon be King decided that he could call his own shots, probably went above his own father's head, called for this guy to be killed, and put every ally KSA has in an impossible situation. It's not hard.

But instead of bitching about Trump as if he is the one who killed the guy (yes, I've seen lefties blaming HIM), I understand that he's really doing what most any Admin would have done,, just without any tact as he ususally does. We were never, ever going to break off ties with KSA over this. We were never, ever going to call for regime change over this since it could spiral the entire region into chaos. This would have been true if Nobel Prize winner Obama was in office.

Honestly, what do you want to be done here? The Saudis know we've blamed MBS. They know Trump knows. He's trying to salvage things probably at the request of people in his cabinet like Mattis and Pompeo who know what a destabilized KSA would mean for the region.

But meh - impeach Trump and stuff!!!!!!!!!!11
Speaking of when Obama was in office, I don't seem to remember these same people complaining when President Obama set himself up as sole decision maker for executions of American citizens abroad. Then used that power with no due process and little to no public justification to order said citizens killed. Now, these were bad actors working with terrorist groups, but American citizens are granted constitutional rights (even after the Patriot Act) which the former Administration had no problem ignoring. Just wondering if they were condemning those acts as strongly as they are condemning Trump for not doing what they want him to do here.

What happened is simple - a young idiot who will soon be King decided that he could call his own shots, probably went above his own father's head, called for this guy to be killed, and put every ally KSA has in an impossible situation.

In the World According to 85, the Crowned Prince was a naughty boy but we all have to grit our teeth and put up with it. Now I know why most of your posts are personal attacks because when you actually do address an issue, your responses are downright laughable.

Adolf Hitler decided to "call his own shots" too and put the world in "an impossible situation." Funny how bad guys tend to force issues and hope that world leaders will look the other way to avoid conflict. The Crowned Prince probably didn't expect his men to bungle the job as badly as they did. But he ordered the hit with the full knowledge he had Trump and Jared in his back pocket whatever the outcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaKnight
In the World According to 85, the Crowned Prince was a naughty boy but we all have to grit our teeth and put up with it. Now I know why most of your posts are personal attacks because when you actually do address an issue, your responses are downright laughable.

Adolf Hitler decided to "call his own shots" too and put the world in "an impossible situation." Funny how bad guys tend to force issues and hope that world leaders will look the other way to avoid conflict. The Crowned Prince probably didn't expect his men to bungle the job as badly as they did. But he ordered the hit with the full knowledge he had Trump and Jared in his back pocket whatever the outcome.

Oh look another truly terrible take from the guy who lies and then runs away when confronted about it.

MBS is now Hitler. LMAO. Got it.

:flush:

Oh look another truly terrible take from the guy who lies and then runs away when confronted about it.

MBS is now Hitler. LMAO. Got it.

:flush:
I guess that means Obama is Hitler, since he called his own shots in executing American citizens as well. But, really, what he means to say is that everyone the does something that he doesn't like is Hitler. Which is asinine.

I guess that means Obama is Hitler, since he called his own shots in executing American citizens as well. But, really, what he means to say is that everyone the does something that he doesn't like is Hitler. Which is asinine.

We're dealing with someone in Shuckster that is truly disengaged from reality and just shrieks the most asinine left wing talking point he can find.

FC is literally posting link after link destroying your inbred talking points.

The idiot right can only post personal attacks and completely invented realities.

JFC you people actually are idiots. Please wayne post another link in your "omg universities are liberal!!!!1" thread to seal my point.

In a transcript of the tape the Washington Post reporter was heard saying I can't breathe 3 times and then screaming with the sound of the bone saw starting finally the sounds of the saw were all that were left.

At the end of the session a voice is heard saying "tell yours the thing is done."

So they cut him up when he was still living and then reported back that the task was complete.

Trump maintains that there is no proof that MBS was behind this and Kushner has given MBS advice on getting through the fallout.

Keep shilling for Trump or reclaim your values. It's an easy decision for most. I think many on this board will struggle with it.

In a transcript of the tape the Washington Post reporter was heard saying I can't breathe 3 times and then screaming with the sound of the bone saw starting finally the sounds of the saw were all that were left.

My God, he was cut into pieces while he was still alive??!?!?!? His death was even more gruesome than I first thought. This is as sick and disgusting as it gets.

Reactions: fabknight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT