Five-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Naples, FL
www.twitter.com
My friend took this picture at the airport. Press like if you hate it

WfUa09vg.jpg

Last edited:
Very entertaining and yes they are! Could read this all day. They seem like a bunch of confused and lost souls. Nice to see that you and Poolside are trying to set them straight with a voice of reason.

So much work going through all those comments and liking all of honors and pool sides comments

That uncle Rico thing was classic

Considering I bought a Frost "make UCF great again" shirt last year it's not creative at all and simply a ripoff of UCF.
It's the only hope they have left in Nebraska. Find and up and coming school like UCF and emulate them to prolong the inevitable.

I know that Scott Frost is going to be tempted with both money and the idea that he can return his former Alma mater back to glory. The real question is going to be will he be willing to give up the comfortable way of life at UCF for money at Nebraska. If he follows the normal path he will be gone. If he has different priorities he will wait a couple of years and take a job at UF or USC or somewhere that he can recruit close to home.and still get paid.

Reactions: UCFhonors
I know that Scott Frost is going to be tempted with both money and the idea that he can return his former Alma mater back to glory. The real question is going to be will he be willing to give up the comfortable way of life at UCF for money at Nebraska. If he follows the normal path he will be gone. If he has different priorities he will wait a couple of years and take a job at UF or USC or somewhere that he can recruit close to home.and still get paid.
As good as this team is gonna be next year it will be hard to walk away from an undefeated season

Last edited:
That thread was epic... Well done honors... Part of me thinks you should all post the same pic and really make them think all the accounts are honors... Or do posts in a row that equal one statement so it looks like honors runs all the accounts

Reactions: UCFhonors
As good as this team is gonna be next year it be hard to walk away from an undefeated season

Well like anything it is all about timing. If we were able to get to a NYD bowl this year, I am not sure his value would ever get any higher. He certainly would have hit the glass ceiling at UCF. If he is going to jump timing is everything. strike while the iron is hot. But if money is not the real motivation UCF has a shot at a couple more years.

Well like anything it is all about timing. If we were able to get to a NYD bowl this year, I am not sure his value would ever get any higher. He certainly would have hit the glass ceiling at UCF. If he is going to jump timing is everything. strike while the iron is hot. But if money is not the real motivation UCF has a shot at a couple more years.

The one thing that I have learned about Scott Frost is timing and preparation mean everything to him. He has planned every part of his life. Only he (and maybe his wife) know the next step.

Very entertaining and yes they are! Could read this all day. They seem like a bunch of confused and lost souls. Nice to see that you and Poolside are trying to set them straight with a voice of reason.
they get so upset at even suggesting why Frost might want to stay at UCF for a few more years, it's all ignorance from a bunch of old fans of blue bloods.

If they want Frost so bad, why didn't they take him beforehand? As soon as we got him theyve talked about how he will be there next, so why not just skip a step?

Reactions: UCFProf
If they want Frost so bad, why didn't they take him beforehand? As soon as we got him theyve talked about how he will be there next, so why not just skip a step?

Scott waited for the UCF job to open up, not the Nebraska job to open up. That should tell you something. Scott is on the 11 years of HC service Statue Plan.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT