ADVERTISEMENT

Seattle shit show

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...attles-protests-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone/

Good God it's real. This is litterally Chud Fuel. Fox also posted pictures of the burning building in Minnesota on a story about the seattle area. No wonder @UCFKnight85 comes here all frothed up. He's already a nut job but hes being fed doctored images in order to make him even angrier. I wondered why this story seemed like a non-event to me but it had him so enraged. It's because i live in the real world and he's slurping up Chud rage fuel.

So you want me to believe your take and not what the police chief said happened?

Police chief later said that their comments were based on social media rumors and that they hadn't received any actual calls.

So her officers did not have shit thrown at them and weren’t assaulted? Link please?

So her officers did not have shit thrown at them and weren’t assaulted? Link please?
Oh this outrage stems from officers getting things thrown at them? Ok I guess I didnt realize just how irrelevant this story was to begin with.

Fox news wins again lmaoooo

Mashable: Fox News reported a 'Monty Python' joke as reality.

https://mashable.com/article/fox-news-falls-for-monty-python-joke/

Y'all are some dumb motherfukers falling for this stuff over and over.
If this was about some dumbshit reporting CNN did, we’d have a thread 6 pages long by now with outraged posts from our Usual Red Hat Suspects about the stupidity and unprofessionalism of the MSM. But Fox News actually believing an old Monty Python joke and reporting it as real? Nothing to see here, right guys?

If this was about some dumbshit reporting CNN did, we’d have a thread 6 pages long by now with outraged posts from our Usual Red Hat Suspects about the stupidity and unprofessionalism of the MSM. But Fox News actually believing an old Monty Python joke and reporting it as real? Nothing to see here, right guys?

FAKE NEWS!!!! = FOX = CNN = MSNBC

Reactions: Crazyhole
i still cant believe this has been allowed to continue as long as it has. it should be closed down but i cant help but watch the train wreck.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I guess one good thing has come out of this so far; the media and the Democrats haven’t uttered a word about gun control and military assault weapons since those are the weapons of choice of the protestors at the #CHAZ.

I guess one good thing has come out of this so far; the media and the Democrats haven’t uttered a word about gun control and military assault weapons since those are the weapons of choice of the protestors at the #CHAZ.
i think pelosi brought something up just the other day. with all the crazy shit going on right now, im surprised they are tryign to do that.

After what happened with SCOTUS and that Jersey gun law yesterday its only a matter of time.

These traitors want to turn our nation into a third world crime infested craphole. They want blacks to be able to do what ever crime that they wish and without any fear of being arrested for it.

Liberalism has poisoned these peoples brains.
Both the Criminals and the Authorities.

Poison that was fed to them by...
Well, You know who.

These traitors want to turn our nation into a third world crime infested craphole. They want blacks to be able to do what ever crime that they wish and without any fear of being arrested for it.

Liberalism has poisoned these peoples brains.
Both the Criminals and the Authorities.

Poison that was fed to them by...
Well, You know who.

When people like this are on your side, you should likely reevaluate your positions.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...attles-protests-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone/

Good God it's real. This is litterally Chud Fuel. Fox also posted pictures of the burning building in Minnesota on a story about the seattle area. No wonder @UCFKnight85 comes here all frothed up. He's already a nut job but hes being fed doctored images in order to make him even angrier. I wondered why this story seemed like a non-event to me but it had him so enraged. It's because i live in the real world and he's slurping up Chud rage fuel.

What do you have to say now?

Murders happen. The fact that it took this long for you to find anything like this to post when your news lets you know any time someone even rips a smelly fart in CHAZ tells me its not like crime is running wild there.

Actually this is like the 3rd murder in the leftie Utopia out there but "murders happen" so it's all good. Pretty bad take.

Why is this always one of the first things lefties do in a discussion. Go right to the nuclear option that blows up any chance of a real discourse?
We just were discussing this. They are uneducated, low class individuals and have no real ability to engage in intelligent conversation that involves more than grunting a few fragmented words or sentences and posting Twitter feeds.

We just were discussing this. They are uneducated, low class individuals and have no real ability to engage in intelligent conversation that involves more than grunting a few fragmented words or sentences and posting Twitter feeds.
Even the educated ones do this, though. At some point in the conversation, they get frustrated and then it's over. For some reason they can't help but cast disagreement in the moral context of they're good and everyone that disagrees with them is evil. The funny thing is that is how they envision that religious people see the world and they rail against that constantly.

Yet another city run by a Democrat that has allowed that city to turn to total shit.

Trump has responded to this whole thing perfectly. Let them reap what they've sown and just watch it fail. No need to send in the military to put down a movement that is destined to fail.

They shoot themselves then bitch when police and EMTs won’t walk into a place with no control. Can’t have It both ways

They shoot themselves then bitch when police and EMTs won’t walk into a place with no control. Can’t have It both ways
Just like that article I shared about 3rd world countries the other day. They want the benefits of western civilization but don't want to put in the work that it takes to reap those benefits.

I love when white people from cookie-cutter generic zero-lot-line Florida suburbs try to tell me that other cities are "total shit."

I love when white people from cookie-cutter generic zero-lot-line Florida suburbs try to tell me that other cities are "total shit."

To be fair, regardless of where you came from and what race you are. You can tell certain cities/countries are shit. Anyone with a functioning brain can look at Venezuela and go “Yikes something is wrong.” Same for the daily deaths in Chicago and The incompetence in South Florida, New York and parts of LA.

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
To be fair, regardless of where you came from and what race you are. You can tell certain cities/countries are shit. Anyone with a functioning brain can look at Venezuela and go “Yikes something is wrong.” Same for the daily deaths in Chicago and The incompetence in South Florida, New York and parts of LA.
What is the definition of a "shit" city?

Poverty?
Minorities?
Dictatorship?
Communism?

I don't understand how any place could be "shit" when every one of these places is full of human beings just trying to live their lives peacefully. Calling another place "shit" is just a way to make yourself feel better for your own shortcomings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT