ADVERTISEMENT

Seattle shit show

What is the definition of a "shit" city?

Poverty?
Minorities?
Dictatorship?
Communism?

I don't understand how any place could be "shit" when every one of these places is full of human beings just trying to live their lives peacefully. Calling another place "shit" is just a way to make yourself feel better for your own shortcomings.

I consider failed leadership leading to poverty and chaos being the markings of a shit city. In some cases governments oppressing their people would be a shit country.

I don’t think anyone sits here and goes man, North Korea is a nice place. NK is a shit country led by an oppressive, murderous dictator.

Venezuela, a place where the government is eating fine while people have had all rights and dignity stripped away and replaced by eating what they can find on the streets is a shit country.

Chicago, a city torn against itself with rampant gun violence and poverty is becoming a shit city and a murder capital. That comes from decades a failed leadership and mismanaging of resources. Despite strict gun control laws, gun violence is at an all time high.

Puerto Rico, beautiful place. It was a shithole post hurricane by mismanagement and corruption while they sat on boxes of resources and wouldn’t distribute Them to the people.

Los Angeles, I’ve never been but heard It can be gorgeous. At times becomes a shithole as MS-13 and other gang violence destroys areas of the city.

Florida, a place people go to vacation and retire is nice. Now becoming a shithole due to south Floridians not avoiding each other and wearing masks.

just because a place is a shit place now doesn’t mean It was before or will be in the future. But I think It is fair to say others, as well as the places I’ve listed are objectively shitty right now.

Florida, a place people go to vacation and retire is nice. Now becoming a shithole due to south Floridians not avoiding each other and wearing masks.
I think you meant to say: Now becoming a shithole due to blue state liberals fleeing progressive policies in their states moving into Florida and voting for the same policies here.

What is the definition of a "shit" city?

Poverty?
Minorities?
Dictatorship?
Communism?

I don't understand how any place could be "shit" when every one of these places is full of human beings just trying to live their lives peacefully. Calling another place "shit" is just a way to make yourself feel better for your own shortcomings.

I'm surprised you didn't jump in on the "interesting article" thread that I posted. If people are happy, who can judge their city, country, or civilization?

I consider failed leadership leading to poverty and chaos being the markings of a shit city. In some cases governments oppressing their people would be a shit country.

I don’t think anyone sits here and goes man, North Korea is a nice place. NK is a shit country led by an oppressive, murderous dictator.

Venezuela, a place where the government is eating fine while people have had all rights and dignity stripped away and replaced by eating what they can find on the streets is a shit country.

Chicago, a city torn against itself with rampant gun violence and poverty is becoming a shit city and a murder capital. That comes from decades a failed leadership and mismanaging of resources. Despite strict gun control laws, gun violence is at an all time high.

Puerto Rico, beautiful place. It was a shithole post hurricane by mismanagement and corruption while they sat on boxes of resources and wouldn’t distribute Them to the people.

Los Angeles, I’ve never been but heard It can be gorgeous. At times becomes a shithole as MS-13 and other gang violence destroys areas of the city.

just because a place is a shit place now doesn’t mean It was before or will be in the future. But I think It is fair to say others, as well as the places I’ve listed are objectively shitty right now.

I disagree, obviously. Because 99% of the population of every country is subjected to the whims of the Top 1%. So, while you say North Korea is a "shit country," I believe it is a great country, it is just led by assholes and 99% of their population have to deal with the shit caused by them. I believe that about every country. Because, for the most part, 99% normal everyday people are pretty awesome and just want to live their lives in peace.

I disagree, obviously. Because 99% of the population of every country is subjected to the whims of the Top 1%. So, while you say North Korea is a "shit country," I believe it is a great country, it is just led by assholes and 99% of their population have to deal with the shit caused by them. I believe that about every country. Because, for the most part, 99% normal everyday people are pretty awesome and just want to live their lives in peace.

I think you’re confusing a shit country label with saying the population is shit.

all of those places have a majority of wonderful people, since I have no reason to believe otherwise.

However, that being said, a place like NK who murders those who speak out and oppresses their own people. Or a city like Chicago who has the massive bouts of gun violence have turned into bad places. Not saying the entire population of the city of Chicago is shit, but the city has suffered as a result of the minority causing the violence and businesses to leave. North Koreans I’m sure are wonderful people who want a normal life. But the country is shitty because they are not allowed to have a normal life and have to worship a guy who doesn’t poop because he kills them if they say otherwise.

Of course, I only speak for myself and that being said others on here might actually think the people are shit or whatever their mileage may vary to.

Edit: I don’t know why the Emoji is there. I typed P. o O P and It keeps going to that emoji

Ok. So... this shitshow ended as expected. What’s next on the agenda for the Mob? Stay tuned

Reactions: DAiello18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT