ADVERTISEMENT

"Send Her Back!"

I watched almost the entire rally

Basically, your average everyday Americans from Greenville, North Carolina were chanting this after Trump laid out the facts

Blame them
I don't know about you, but watching an arena full of "average everyday Americans" enthusiastically engaged in a racist chant was awfully scary.

With this kind of shit becoming more commonplace, where the hell is this country headed?

I don't know about you, but watching an arena full of "average everyday Americans" enthusiastically engaged in a racist chant was awfully scary.

With this kind of shit becoming more commonplace, where the hell is this country headed?
Meh.,, it wasn’t scary at all. Minorities and legal immigrants will continue to flourish in this country.

However, if you don’t put America first and blame us for 9/11 and Somalia, you’re going to face heavy criticism.

Rightfully so IMO

However, if you don’t put America first and blame us for 9/11 and Somalia, you’re going to face heavy criticism.

Rightfully so IMO
So false allegations intentionally spewed by our President to stir this shit up justified the racist chant by the audience?

That's disgusting, IMO.

So false allegations intentionally spewed by our President to stir this shit up justified the racist chant by the audience?

That's disgusting, IMO.
What allegations are false? Was it Omar blaming the USA for 9/11 or was it AOC saying that the detainees are drinking toilet water?

Maybe it was saying that the USA military killed thousands of innocent Somalians trying to keep the peace in Somalia

There was a young girl in the crowd who looked curiously around her at 'the adults' as they began loudly chanting, "Send Her Back!" and then proceeded to join them.

Sadly, the scene reveals how new racists are made.
White supremacy starts at a young age. One step forward two steps back.

uh, YEAH. You're saying she blamed the US for 9/11??!??

Sorry but that's total horseshit.
Nearly 3,000 Americans lost their lives to Islamic terrorists on 9/11, yet Omar diminishes it as: “Some people did something.”

"First Member of Congress to ever describe terrorists who killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as 'some people who did something,' tweeted Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, in response to the clip. "Unbelievable."

What allegations are false? Was it Omar blaming the USA for 9/11 or was it AOC saying that the detainees are drinking toilet water?

Maybe it was saying that the USA military killed thousands of innocent Somalians trying to keep the peace in Somalia
Omar didn't blame the US for 911. She claimed that CAIR was founded because of 911, which is false, and described it as "some people did something".

Imagine if Trump said that slavery was "some people doing something". It's that ridiculous. So no need to sensationalize her position, it speaks for itself.

Omar didn't blame the US for 911. She claimed that CAIR was founded because of 911, which is false, and described it as "some people did something".

Imagine if Trump said that slavery was "some people doing something". It's that ridiculous. So no need to sensationalize her position, it speaks for itself.
It comes down to 2 simple questions

Does Omar love the United States?

Does Omar love the United States more than her country of origin?

As far as I’m concerned (and many other Americans) she needs to STFU and stop complaining about America

THAT’S not a good look

It comes down to 2 simple questions

Does Omar love the United States?

Does Omar love the United States more than her country of origin?

As far as I’m concerned (and many other Americans) she needs to STFU and stop complaining about America

THAT’S not a good look
First amendment - a white supremacy treat!

I stand with the USS Liberty
Wonderful. You’re siding with Omar based on an incident that happened in 1967

Nevermind the great relationship that the USA has had with Israel for decades

Are you denying that there was a Holocaust as well?

Or are you siding with the Nazis?

Sure she is. Besides don't use her as a prop or trick you can pull from your pocket.
So.., are you accusing me of disliking blacks?

You are completely out of line and incorrect

That’s a pretty bold accusation against someone that you don’t know at all

Did you get those facts from Wikipedia as well?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT