ADVERTISEMENT

"Send Her Back!"

What do you think of non-whites?
So.., you have concluded that because I feel that Omar doesn’t like America first, that I hate all non-whites?

You are COMPLETELY wrong and out of line

So.., you think that all the professionals who voted for Trump on White supremacists and racists?

Sounds like a line right out of Ninjaknight’s playbook

So.., are you accusing me of disliking blacks?

You are completely out of line and incorrect

That’s a pretty bold accusation against someone that you don’t know at all

Did you get those facts from Wikipedia as well?
We know you're insulted next...

So.., are you accusing me of disliking blacks?

You are completely out of line and incorrect

That’s a pretty bold accusation against someone that you don’t know at all

Did you get those facts from Wikipedia as well?

You’re simply learning what dickhead liberals act like. When they peg everyone they disagree with as racist, they just assume if you do something like date a black woman it must be done under the guise of having a “token”.

They’re complete trash

You’re simply learning what dickhead liberals act like. When they peg everyone they disagree with as racist, they just assume if you do something like date a black woman it must be done under the guise of having a “token”.

They’re complete trash
I must have a lot of tokens then.

All of my non-white clients. Hundreds if not thousands are all tokens :rolleyes:

I'm not allowed to double down?
You fail to understand that not every (the minority actually) of Trump supporters are not racists, but just approve of the amazing job he is doing

TDS left wing extremists will take any reason to hate Trump and run with it in general terms
and lump all Trump supporters together

They can’t comprehend that people are supporting him

You fail to understand that not every (the minority actually) of Trump supporters are not racists, but just approve of the amazing job he is doing

TDS left wing extremists will take any reason to hate Trump and run with it in general terms
and lump all Trump supporters together

They can’t comprehend that people are supporting him
Well you do know that in this country, if you're an American citizen you can run for office or voice your concerns if you don't like something..like Omar is. She's not leaving.
And that goes for anyone really...yes white people too.

That said, Fox News says she's on deportation watch apparently. Omar's supremacy is really showing. :rolleyes:

Well you do know that in this country, if you're an American citizen you can run for office or voice your concerns if you don't like something..like Omar is. She's not leaving.
And that goes for anyone really...yes white people too.

That said, Fox News says she's on deportation watch apparently. Omar's supremacy is really showing. :rolleyes:
Let Omar run for president and run the country how she wants it to be. She won’t win

I am not aboard the Trump train that she needs to leave the country or should.

However, it’s annoying that she’s constantly complaining about America, free speech or not

We can agree to that.
Again, just because one has the right of freedom of speech doesn’t mean she isn’t going to have repercussions from what she says from the general public

Is it football season yet?

Again, just because one has the right of freedom of speech doesn’t mean she isn’t going to have repercussions from what she says from the general public

Is it football season yet?
Im sure Trump and Ilhan understand the consequences.
And yes the WC will be less visited once UCF is on Finebaum's hate list again.

Im sure Trump and Ilhan understand the consequences.
And yes the WC will be less visited once UCF is on Finebaum's hate list again.
Yes, but Trump has a lot more supporters than
Ilhan for a multitude of reasons.

Once football season starts, I’m basically out of here.

I have UCF, USF and Nebraska games to follow

1x93gy.jpg

Trump said today that he didn’t agree with the chants and started to speak quickly to end it

He said that it took him by surprise. He said that he didn’t like them.

Did he speak quickly to end it? Well.., 13 seconds. Of course it’s timed by the left.

“I was not happy with it — I disagree with it,” he told reporters. But why, he was asked, didn’t he stop the “send her back” chant? “I think I did,” he replied. “I started speaking very quickly.”

Nearly 3,000 Americans lost their lives to Islamic terrorists on 9/11, yet Omar diminishes it as: “Some people did something.”
A stupid comment -- which we previously discussed ad nauseum -- but it's a far cry from 'blaming the US.'

So we had false statements used to defend racist chants.

A stupid comment -- which we previously discussed ad nauseum -- but it's a far cry from 'blaming the US.'

No, she blames the US for most everything else, including when she went to bat for the Maduro regime and squarely blamed the US for what's going on there.

Or maybe people simply object to her history of being an anti-Semitic racist shithead who hates Israel and Jews alike?

Reactions: Ucfmikes

You’re being ridiculous. Stupid actually.
She’s blaming the USA and Israel for just about everything and all of a sudden you think that she’s pro-America on the 9/11 issue after her comments. You can’t put 2 and 2 together?

Stop being so TDS naive. She hates America.
Get that through your thick head

Lmao 85 is such a pathetic little one line bitch. All he does is rage post the same one line over and over again.

You're actually defending racist chants at a political rally and I am the one being ridiculous? o_O
Where did I defend it? How is it a racist chant?

So, if she was white and from England and complaining all the time about the USA and they chanted “send her back” is that racist?

o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

Oh, come on, man. You KNOW it's racist.

If you're determined to defend that crap, at least own up to it.
“Send her back” is not racist Shookster

Problem is that she isn’t a white male or female. He would say that to ANYONE.

Oh wait..., the crowd chanted it

“Send her back” is not racist Shookster

Problem is that she isn’t a white male or female. He would say that to ANYONE.

Oh wait..., the crowd chanted it

At this point it's pretty obvious that nobody is allowed to address or question a person of color in this country unless they are conservative, which naturally makes them an Uncle Tom.

At this point it's pretty obvious that nobody is allowed to address or question a person of color in this country unless they are conservative, which naturally makes them an Uncle Tom.
i always thought it was tom that was the hero of the story. i always get confused by that.

Lmao @ you fuking morons who are debating if this was racist or not

It's not a debate you inbred mouth breathing morons. It was racist. Full stop.Yall are probably the same group who thinks the earth is flat and 6,000 years old

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT