ADVERTISEMENT

"Send Her Back!"

Oh, come on, man. You KNOW it's racist.

If you're determined to defend that crap, at least own up to it.
Lmao @ you fuking morons who are debating if this was racist or not

It's not a debate you inbred mouth breathing morons. It was racist. Full stop.Yall are probably the same group who thinks the earth is flat and 6,000 years old
How incredibly far the right has fallen.

This is what a true American, and an actual war hero, looks like. You piece of shit red hat inbred sheep are a disgrace to America.

https://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-racist-voter-2008-video-viral-trump-2019-7
rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Telling an individual to get the fukc out of here if they don’t like it is not racism Omar could have been white. Once again, hundreds of people were chanting it anyway and Trump disapproved of it.

Imbeciles

If I tell someone to get out of my house, am I a racist?

Go back to school

Lmao @ you fuking morons who are debating if this was racist or not

It's not a debate you inbred mouth breathing morons. It was racist. Full stop.Yall are probably the same group who thinks the earth is flat and 6,000 years old
How incredibly far the right has fallen.

This is what a true American, and an actual war hero, looks like. You piece of shit red hat inbred sheep are a disgrace to America.

https://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-racist-voter-2008-video-viral-trump-2019-7
You’re so TDS angry that you can go back to planet hate

In this Era of Trump, you know this country has gotten pretty messed up when there are people who apparently can't understand why the "Send her back" chant was blatant racism.

In this Era of Trump, you know this country has gotten pretty messed up when there are people who apparently can't understand why the "Send her back" chant was blatant racism.
You still have absolutely no argument or rebuttal to why it is

I just laid it out for you as plain as day and you’re too stupid to understand it

Telling someone to get the hell out of this country is not proclaiming that your race is superior

You know what. I’m seeing all over the place that it’s racism. By definition, it’s technically not. It’s taken way out of context and I stand by my position that anyone white or otherwise who doesn’t like this country has the right to leave it. That’s it.

Telling someone (of color) to get the hell out of this country (and go BACK to 'where they came from' when they are US citizens for crying out loud!) is (as blatantly racist as it gets)

You want to talk racial superiority? When you tell a person of color to go BACK to their 'home' country when they were BORN in the USA isn't that communicating that YOU have a right to be here but they don't???? How could you be acting any more racist??? Seriously, when has Trump ever spoken like this to a White political foe like Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton?

Can't think of an example? Gee, why is that? Why do these "send 'em back" comments only happen to lifelong US citizens who just happen to be minorities?

You want to talk racial superiority? When you tell a person of color to go BACK to their 'home' country when they were BORN in the USA isn't that communicating that YOU have a right to be here but they don't???? How could you be acting any more racist??? Seriously, when has Trump ever spoken like this to a White political foe like Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton?

Can't think of an example? Gee, why is that? Why do these "send 'em back" comments only happen to lifelong US citizens who just happen to be minorities?
He’s probably told Rosie O’Donnell and a few others to get the hell out a few times

isn't that communicating that YOU have a right to be here but they don't????
No. It’s communicating that she can leave if she doesn’t like it here

Nothing about rights were mentioned

You are insinuating a lot

Look, I’m well aware after reading today’s news that me saying that it’s not racist is in the minority. It’s my opinion

Seriously, when has Trump ever spoken like this to a White political foe like Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton?
You think he would have a problem telling THEM that?

So.., because he hasn’t, he’s a racist?

Once again, he didn’t chant it. He disapproved of it publicly

Blame North Carolina

Oh., I didn’t chant it either

At least you recognized that. Weird how so many of us around the country are so off-base, right?
I still stand by my argument. Many agree as well

Anything that Trump says or in this case didn’t (the chants) are going to be scrutinized, dissected, misinterpreted, overplayed, and criticized by those who hate him.

He didn’t say it. He disapproved of it

Poor lil Rep Omar. It’s as if being a disgusting anti-Semite who holds anti-American views, sounds like a Hamas spokesperson, and whitewashes the role of radical Islam in 9/11 may piss everyone off.

Poor lil Rep Omar. It’s as if being a disgusting anti-Semite who holds anti-American views, sounds like a Hamas spokesperson, and whitewashes the role of radical Islam in 9/11 may piss everyone off.
Yeah.., but according to Shookster and his partner in crime Ninjaknight, Trump is a meanie racist, because when he bought it up in his defense, they started chanting.!

So.., let me get this straight. Trump, who has done so much for this country so far as the POTUS is the bad guy being pro-America?

However, this POS Omar gets all these free passes and sympathy points

Because of words that were said by Trump. However, Omar’s words are fine.

Wow, what has the USA come to?

Is this the country we live in now? Where we cater to this scum vs people who actually want to keep America great

So.., Trump is a racist, but Omar is not?

Last edited:
Yeah.., but according to Shookster and his partner in crime Ninjaknight, Trump is a meanie racist, because when he bought it up in his defense, they started chanting.!
...It was racist when Trump brought it up in his tweets and it was racist when the crowd chanted it during the rally.

You guys can play the “defending America” card or the “Well, what about...” card, but you’re not changing the narrative: our President is deliberately engaging in stirring up racial animosity in this country for some perceived political advantage. Personally, I think this crap hurts him more than helps him.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
...It was racist when Trump brought it up in his tweets and it was racist when the crowd chanted it during the rally.

You guys can play the “defending America” card or the “Well, what about...” card, but you’re not changing the narrative: our President is deliberately engaging in stirring up racial animosity in this country for some perceived political advantage. Personally, I think this crap hurts him more than helps him.

LOL

Y’all had NO SHITS to give when Joe Biden told an audience of black people that Romney would throw them back into slavery if he won.

Kindly fuk off talking to us about “stirring up racial animosity”

Well if she was not married to her brother while living with her x husband and 2 kids, maybe she wouldn't be so thin skinned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes
not_a_story_a_red_neck_would_tell_you
cant believe you people are actually defending this

Just insane.

In a vacuum telling someone to go back isn't inherently racist. You also SHOULD be able to fairly criticize POC if you're white. The issue is that shit isn't that clean. For one it's incredibly lazy and imo usually used by people who aren't capable of articulating a better argument. Aside from that the phrase CAN BE and HAS been used in a racist context here in America. That cannot be disputed.

It was the wrong choice of words from our President. In a perfect world he really could mean no racism yet still acknowledge the obvious connotations of the phrase and immediately walk it back but we're not living in that space right now. Instead we have one side saying it proves without doubt what they've always believed about him and the other side trotting out dictionaries to prove it's not literal racism without acknowledging the real world pain that phrase has caused and showing understanding, while still being able to assert he meant no racism.

Last edited:
Reactions: fabknight
In a vacuum telling someone to go back isn't it inherently racist. Youaalso SHOULD be able to fairly criticize POC if you're white. The issue is that shit isn't that clean. For one it's incredibly lazy and imo usually used by people who aren't capable of articulating a better argument. Aside from that the phrase CAN BE and HAS been used in a racist context here in America. That cannot be disputed.

It was the wrong choice of words from our President. In a perfect world he really could mean no racism yet still acknowledge the obvious connotations of the phrase and immediately walk it back but we're not living in that space right now. Instead we have one side saying it proves without what they've always believed about him and the other side trotting out dictionaries to prove it's not literal racism without acknowledging the real world pain that has caused and showing understanding while still being able to assert he meant no racism.
I sincerely appreciate how fair minded you are. Its a pleasure debating topics with you on this board. I absolutely agree with your position here. We are truly in a bad spot. I’m not sure who can heal it. I don’t think anyone in the race right now is taking the right position. They’re all prying at divisions rather than working on healing.

It was the wrong choice of words from our President. In a perfect world he really could mean no racism yet still acknowledge the obvious connotations of the phrase and immediately walk it back
How many times are Americans supposed to swallow Trump's remarks as a "wrong choice of words" before acknowledging the obvious?

How many times are Americans supposed to swallow Trump's remarks as a "wrong choice of words" before acknowledging the obvious?
Why do you insist that it's obvious? Trump attacks everyone that he disagrees with. He went after the PM of England, Merkel from Germany, and literally every democratic presidential candidate who are predominantly white. He went after Jeb, Rand, Kasich, Cruz, Cruz's wife, Maegan Kelly, and pretty much the entire staff at both CNN and MSNBC. It's what he does and it isn't race exclusive. He's clearly a jackass but there is nothing to point to as evidence that he is racist.

Reactions: UCFWayne

Mostly because worthless left wing partisans like you keep insisting we must label him a racist and hate his guts, simply because you have an obsessive compulsive disorder when it comes to hating the President.

I think ilhan Omar is an anti-Semitic hater. She is not born here but rather a refugee from that crap hole Somalia. She was brought here , punched her golden ticket to live in America. Now she says stuff that is vile and frankly in American and the media protects her by once again using race as a shield to protect the guilty from their own words.

If America sucks so bad, then I do ask why are you still here Ms. Omar? I don't care what color the skin is of any immigrant. I care about them wanting to be Americans . I care that they value freedom of opportunity , freedom of economics, freedom of religion, speech and so forth. Omar is elected to US Congress and as such she took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. To me this means that freedom of religion thing, guess what Congresswoman Omar, it means Jewish people have rights to practice their faith, without fear or harm coming their way.

I find her rise of power truly an American story where a refugee from one of the worse places on Earth can find her way to America and become a member of our Congress. It's an impressive story she should be proud of but she tramples on all that made that possible for her. She has too much blessings and not enough appreciation for her adopted country. Her attitude stinks and for that , I would be happy if she went back to Somalia. Let her change her stars there . Let her preach her anti-Semitic rhetoric there. Her hate should be enough to boot her out of Congress. Hey, that's just me.

Trump is Trump. The media and the left loved the guy a decade ago but now hate him. I don't get hung up on this stuff much lately , but Ilhan Omar is a terrible human being not because of her race. She is terrible because of things she believes, says and does.

I think ilhan Omar is an anti-Semitic hater. She is not born here but rather a refugee from that crap hole Somalia. She was brought here , punched her golden ticket to live in America. Now she says stuff that is vile and frankly in American and the media protects her by once again using race as a shield to protect the guilty from their own words.

If America sucks so bad, then I do ask why are you still here Ms. Omar? I don't care what color the skin is of any immigrant. I care about them wanting to be Americans . I care that they value freedom of opportunity , freedom of economics, freedom of religion, speech and so forth. Omar is elected to US Congress and as such she took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. To me this means that freedom of religion thing, guess what Congresswoman Omar, it means Jewish people have rights to practice their faith, without fear or harm coming their way.

I find her rise of power truly an American story where a refugee from one of the worse places on Earth can find her way to America and become a member of our Congress. It's an impressive story she should be proud of but she tramples on all that made that possible for her. She has too much blessings and not enough appreciation for her adopted country. Her attitude stinks and for that , I would be happy if she went back to Somalia. Let her change her stars there . Let her preach her anti-Semitic rhetoric there. Her hate should be enough to boot her out of Congress. Hey, that's just me.

Trump is Trump. The media and the left loved the guy a decade ago but now hate him. I don't get hung up on this stuff much lately , but Ilhan Omar is a terrible human being not because of her race. She is terrible because of things she believes, says and does.
Well said. In the end, when all is said and done, she will lose support from the people that matter. The everyday, regular Americans regardless of political affiliation.

Reactions: JAFFX2

I guarantee that you're an old white dude from reading one post.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Cool, so you 100% are a racist piece of shit.

Unbelievable the shit people are willing to say when they can hide behind a keyboard. Disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT