ADVERTISEMENT

Shout out to Memphis for class.

All the Memphis players and coaches signed a football and presented it to UCF on Friday in support for Milton. Really a classy move. [cheers]

Yeah, those guys are ballers. It's all conference love. Even when at the UConn game, I did the U-C-O-N-N chant along with them. Lord knows we been there in that misery before too.

Memphis had a good rowdy crowd there last night. Way to represent. I'm sure they are bummed on losing that game last night, but they also won our respect!

Yeah, those guys are ballers. It's all conference love. Even when at the UConn game, I did the U-C-O-N-N chant along with them. Lord knows we been there in that misery before too.
Come one man... show respect to any opponent but not during the ConFLiCT! Our most bitter rivals, the huskies of UCONN don’t deserve that ish.

I always thought to myself, if we lose a game, I wouldn’t mind it being against Memphis. Great comradarie shown by those guys! And also they came out on the field with the P6 flag which was cool lol.

I did see a tweet that the Memphis players were jerks to UCF fans in the cabanas

That stadium was lit! During one of the timeout breaks, they started playing music and it turned into a dance contest between us and Memphis.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT