ADVERTISEMENT

Signing Day Thread ⚔️⚔️🖤💛

Sounds like he got processed. Too small, he’s a project that would take a lot of time to get bigger and we signed a lot of high quality WR already, he wouldn’t see the field for years. 🤣 isn’t that what the jackass from Miami says every time they lose a player?

I’ve been to Morgan Town, wife’s family is from there…it’s a shit hole. Can be nice in the summer, but enjoy the 9 months of wet, cold, gray skys FL kid.
AhahhahahahhahahahajajajajjajajjjJJjJjJAjajajjajajajajajajjaahahhahahahhaajjajajajajjajaja!!!!!!!

Over/under on these signees being on our roster 3 years from now? I'll wait for the ink to dry and throw out a number.

It's Wednesday....enough....get the hell out of here and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. And, btw, don't come back.
Well, if it is anything like a wrestler leaves town match, full retard will be back in a couple of weeks wearing a mask. He won’t quit because his whole pathetic life is here, just doesn’t have enough intelligence to realize how pathetic he is and that we would have a better forum if he was gone.

Well, if it is anything like a wrestler leaves town match, full retard will be back in a couple of weeks wearing a mask. He won’t quit because his whole pathetic life is here, just doesn’t have enough intelligence to realize how pathetic he is and that we would have a better forum if he was gone.
Relax.

Sounds like he got processed. Too small, he’s a project that would take a lot of time to get bigger and we signed a lot of high quality WR already, he wouldn’t see the field for years. 🤣 isn’t that what the jackass from Miami says every time they lose a player?

I’ve been to Morgan Town, wife’s family is from there…it’s a shit hole. Can be nice in the summer, but enjoy the 9 months of wet, cold, gray skys FL kid.
But in all seriousness, Farmer is legit and hope he signs with us. One of the better WR that was committed to us in this class if not the best one. He’d be better off going to Pitt where he was originally committed to rather than WVU….WVU?!

But in all seriousness, Farmer is legit and hope he signs with us. One of the better WR that was committed to us in this class if not the best one. He’d be better off going to Pitt where he was originally committed to rather than WVU….WVU?!
I would not be surprised if he didn't sign today.

With the transfer portal the way it is nowadays, it’s important for the twitter mafia to not give that kid too much shit for flipping. Don’t want to burn any bridges and keep that connection strong, so that he’d consider here when he goes into the portal in 1-2 years after he realizes WVU is in Morgantown

Farmer to WV like I told everyone one a week ago.
See Ya Laughing GIF by Laff

This is a day of celebration... the BEST recruiting class we have EVER had!!

Don't let ****ed up fans of other teams take away from the fact that we are on the rise!

Awesome day for our school and our program.

Day of celebration! Welcome and ChargeOn to all the new knights!
And......................................................we've allegedly lost the bloviation of a certain misguided um fan who apparently can't tell the difference between a UCF and um board.

Regarding Farmer, I’m thinking that this could be a sign that Kobe and/or Baker are possibly returning. He may have seen a lack of possible immediate playing time and sought other options. Though it’s been eerily quiet on the Baker/Kobe/RJ front

I love what UCF was able to do with this class. No homerism here either, just the facts:
-First year P5 school recruiting just outside the top-25 nationally, within the top-5 in conference
-9 of the 18 commits rank inside the top-25 of their respective position groups in the class nationally (Rivals)
-Four commits rank inside the top-25 of their state prep rankings (Rivals)
-Four commits rank inside the top-100 players in FL (Rivals)

And my favorite thing about signing-day is...once the ink is dry, stars don't matter anymore. These kids all start at the bottom of the totem pole, and the cream will always rise to the top - regardless of your HS pedigree. Excited to have these kids on campus and eager to see them improve!

I love what UCF was able to do with this class. No homerism here either, just the facts:
-First year P5 school recruiting just outside the top-25 nationally, within the top-5 in conference
-9 of the 18 commits rank inside the top-25 of their respective position groups in the class nationally (Rivals)
-Four commits rank inside the top-25 of their state prep rankings (Rivals)
-Four commits rank inside the top-100 players in FL (Rivals)

And my favorite thing about signing-day is...once the ink is dry, stars don't matter anymore. These kids all start at the bottom of the totem pole, and the cream will always rise to the top - regardless of your HS pedigree. Excited to have these kids on campus and eager to see them improve!
I agree.

The only negative I see is the few offensive and defensive linemen in the class. Hopefully those needs will be addressed in the portal.

Last edited:
never seen him throw or care to see his highlights (i assume he can because of his offers), but you can't teach 6'6". you gotta take a flyer on players like that from time to time.
Why does this go over your head? I’m trolling the troll.

His offers were UConn, Eastern Kentucky and Samford among others. He only had 12 of them.

You can take fliers on QBs, but they can’t be your #1 and only recruit at the most important position on the team. Paul Rubelt is a flier.

Reactions: Robert0122
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT