ADVERTISEMENT

So Trump will finally get out now, right?

But that simply is not true. If Trump wins it is because he took Ohio, Florida

Yes Obama is a superior politician but if he were a superior President the Middle East would not look like it does today. That is the problem with you Libs, you buy the hype of the politician instead of the charchter and ability of the person.
I think we're all aware of Trumps character and ability at this point, but do tell us what Romney's Middle East would look like.

Is Trump the best candidate out there? NO (I really like Pence)

Is he a change agent? Yes

Will he fix several issues in Washington? Not sure.

I am willing to put his HUGE ego to work and see what he has. I know that HRC has no intention of changing anything, or at least anything that is anything I support.

If Trump can grow this country, I don't give a shit what he may have said in the past and if he did or did not grab some chic's crotch when they were on his lap. There are way more important things that I care about.

I am a fiscally conservative, socially responsible independent. I actually liked Webb in the primaries. Unfortunately, he never stood a chance. The whole DNC primary was nothing more than a sideshow, HRC was picked to be Barry's successor and the rest were there for nothing more than to say, "e interviewed other candidates for the job." The DNC is a farce.

Bottom line: The DNC should have picked someone else, their candidate is garbage. On the RNC side, the people picked Trump, because it sure the hell wasn't the RNC.

There are way to many HRC nut huggers in here. If you can look at yourself in the mirror with a straight face and say that she is good for this country, you have some serious issues.

I am cutting sling load on this thread and popping smoke.
#deplorable

Pence is far worse to me (when it comes to political ideals), he pretty much hates "my people". Something about his voice and demeanor freaks the living sh!t out of me too, looks like he would kill someone no problem.

Pence is far worse to me (when it comes to political ideals), he pretty much hates "my people". Something about his voice and demeanor freaks the living sh!t out of me too, looks like he would kill someone no problem.

Yea, he's a calm and well spoken person. How terrifying! You must have hid under your covers during the VP debate.

Reactions: UCFWayne
How many of your friends on Facebook did a sentence-by-sentence account of the debate last night. I watched the debate on a flight to California last night and it's been pure effing joy to see my newsfeed filled with people who were so considerate to translate things for everyone!!! What on earth would we do without you!!!

yes it makes sense that youd be concerned with a guy who has no problem electrocuting gay people straight having that calm of a demeanor. I dont blame you there.

No she's not.

“I think we’re going to find some other things. And I think that when all of this is put into context, and we really look at the people involved here, look at their motivations and look at their backgrounds, look at their past behavior, some folks are going to have a lot to answer for.”

“I think we’re going to find some other things. And I think that when all of this is put into context, and we really look at the people involved here, look at their motivations and look at their backgrounds, look at their past behavior, some folks are going to have a lot to answer for.”

Nope, nothing to see here. Afterall, women who claim to have been sexually assaulted should always have high ranking politicians vowing to dig up dirt on them, and vowing to slander their credibility.

Just remember- Hillary is a woman's rights defender!

1c3gny.jpg

Amazing, if a conservative generalize and stereotyped like you, how many names would your hate group labor them as.

How many of your friends on Facebook did a sentence-by-sentence account of the debate last night. I watched the debate on a flight to California last night and it's been pure effing joy to see my newsfeed filled with people who were so considerate to translate things for everyone!!! What on earth would we do without you!!!
The only ones that I had on my FB feed with that were a few that have Twitter map over to FB. No big deal.

It's quite simple and you know what I mean. The liberal left is the biggest hate group out there. Try to publically disagree with a liberal agenda and see what happens.

No...Pence has said some horrible things about gay people. He said they are unfit to serve in the military, wants to fund conversion therapy and doesn't want ANY sort of legal recognition of gay couples. He literally HATES me.

No...Pence has said some horrible things about gay people. He said they are unfit to serve in the military, wants to fund conversion therapy and doesn't want ANY sort of legal recognition of gay couples. He literally HATES me.
And that is what you seem to get wrong every time. He doesn't agree with your views of sexuality but to say he hates you is ignorant. I disagree with a lot of my friends across a spectrum of issues but they are still my friends.

You said there are no quotes of Hillary attacking her husband's rape victims. I provided you one.

MAC is the absolute king of attempting to redirect conversations when they don't go his way.

You literally did exactly what he asked.

And that is what you seem to get wrong every time. He doesn't agree with your views of sexuality but to say he hates you is ignorant. I disagree with a lot of my friends across a spectrum of issues but they are still my friends.

Not agreeing with my sexuality and making ignorant, harmful comments is completely different.

Conversion therapy = pretty much torture.

He also said this: Homosexuals are not as a group able bodied. They are known to carry extremely high rates of disease brought on because of the nature of their sexual practices and the promiscuity which is a hallmark of their lifestyle.

Great.

god you just dont have a clue

The liberal left is the biggest hate group out there. Try to publically disagree with a liberal agenda and see what happens.
As someone who is gladly NPA and sits comfortably on the middle-right, I can say unequivocally that both sides have people that act exactly the same. Hell, you don't have to look any farther than this thread in which there are several examples. Not defending either side - in fact, quite the opposite - but let's not get all high-and-mighty.

Rather liked Scott Adams' "Endorsement of the Week" ...
- http://blog.dilbert.com/post/151552548531/why-i-endorse-gary-johnson-this-week

Especially this part ...
"but since we are judging each other on associations, you don’t want to be seen as supporting sex abuse by putting an alleged duo of abusers (the perp and the clean-up crew) into office."

Like many things from Adams, it's funny ... yet 100% hits home. Watching the left and right this election throw boulders from inside their glass mansions is beyond comical. And just exposes everything that is wrong with the American voter, who hypocritically defends their 'anti-choice.'

BTW, I'm so glad Johnson was left out of the debates so we could get this comedy. Actually talking the issues, given he has the most executive experience of the Presidential candidates -- which also explains why the Vice-Presidential debate was much better (people with actual, executive experience in government) -- would have been a distraction from the 'playground.'

It's quite simple and you know what I mean. The liberal left is the biggest hate group out there. Try to publically disagree with a liberal agenda and see what happens.

Liberals are a "hate group" because they vehemently disagree with your blatant racism, and lack of common respect for homosexuals?

This would be outrageously humorous if you didn't actually believe it is true. You're so oppressed.

Reactions: MACHater02
Here's some of what Hillary had to say in 2013, in a closed door "speech" for which she was paid $250,000. To be blatantly wrong about foreign policy.

CLINTON: “I last saw [Putin] in Vladivostok where I represented President Obama in September for the Asia Pacific economic community. I sat next to him. He’s an engaging and, you know, very interesting conversationalist. We talked about a lot of issues that were not the hot-button issues between us, you know, his view on missile defense, which we think is misplaced because, you know, we don’t believe that there will be a threat from Russia, but we think that both Russia and the United States are going to face threats from their perimeter, either from rogue states like Iran or from terrorist groups, that’s not the way he sees it.”

About that what? The D's may barely swing the Senate back to them, for now, considering all of the vulnerable running are Republicans. The Senate will probably then swing back to Republican in 2 years when the vulnerable D's have to run.

Even if they lose seats it's highly unlikely the House flips.
ca4.jpg

About that what? The D's may barely swing the Senate back to them, for now, considering all of the vulnerable running are Republicans. The Senate will probably then swing back to Republican in 2 years when the vulnerable D's have to run.
Even if they lose seats it's highly unlikely the House flips.
This is honestly the end of the Republican Party as we know it. It's been slowly coming since the W. administration, and Trump just added a 4th camp, among the existing 3 who are constantly fighting.

I consider this to actually be a good thing. After all, the Republicans spent their first 100+ years being the 'radical liberals.' They've lost their way the last 50 years. Most Americans would prefer the socially tolerant, fiscally conservative approach, even more Millennials than people realize. Most Millennials are not dumb, especially the hard working ones, and not the 'intellectual elitists' that the US media loves to demonize as out-of-touch.

We'll see where the Republicans are in the 2020s, but the establishment is headed out-the-door. Trump was not the answer, but the silent majority of Republicans wanted anyone but the establishment. And unlike the DNC, where the DNC can control who gets the primary, the RNC cannot. So maybe, just maybe, we'll see the Libertarians get control. Sometimes everything has to go into the dumpster, before it's settled.

The religious right literally needs to be kicked out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT