ADVERTISEMENT

So Trump will finally get out now, right?

It's pointless because it's been investigated by more committees than 9/11 and still nothing that points to national security having actually been compromised/damaged. I've actually done some reading on both sides and really the deeper you look, the less interesting it gets. So while it was worth looking into and investigation warranted, this should be over and done with lonnnnnnnng ago. And any respectful R candidate I'm sure would have likely moved past it as well to "discuss the real issues" if he was any sort of the candidate worthy of being President.
No it has not been investigated bemire committees, you have to remember that the investigation arm of the government in this case was the FBI not the U.S. House and the FBI was clearly on the take for the democrats. This too has been proven and why many career FBI people say what the Director did has damaged the FBI critically. The reason nothing came of the emails is because the FBI did not want to find anything. Tell me this, why on earth do you give immunity to all the parties involved in the Clinton inner circle but get nothing in return and then agree to destroy their personal computers(which are not technically personal as soon as ONE top secret email is found on it, it becomes government property at that point) for the people you just gave immunity to? Tell me why the Attorney General met with Bill Clinton on a plane for nearly an hour? Emails have been leaked that showed the Justice Department communicating with the Clinton campaign about timing of investigations. Also tell me why Hillary's interview with the FBI did not raise more concerns with them after she said she "could not recall" 40 times to their questions? Why did Hillary and her staffers destroy 13 phones or iPads?

One could go on and on but if you think there was nothing there than you don't deserve to vote because you simply don't understand anything about character or morals.

Here's how God awful Trump is: he's on pace to lose by 7% nationally, the equivalent of losing 70-0 in football, he's conceded Virginia already, he's barely hanging on in the reddest of red states, papers who haven't endorsed a Democrat since the 40's are endorsing Clinton, and now some absolute no name Evan McMullen is within the margin of error of actually WINNING Utah.

And that poll was before the Trump video.

Best case scenario is Clinton destroying Trump, R's keeping Congress, and using the Trump ass kicking to send the Trumpers into the woods for good.

Here's how God awful Trump is: he's on pace to lose by 7% nationally, the equivalent of losing 70-0 in football, he's conceded Virginia already, he's barely hanging on in the reddest of red states, papers who haven't endorsed a Democrat since the 40's are endorsing Clinton, and now some absolute no name Evan McMullen is within the margin of error of actually WINNING Utah.

And that poll was before the Trump video.

Best case scenario is Clinton destroying Trump, R's keeping Congress, and using the Trump ass kicking to send the Trumpers into the woods for good.
I have no desire nor will I vote for any Republican this year but Trump(yes I know he is not one.) We all know the media is full of it and owned by the democrats. Hell even watching The Five on Fox, something I hardly ever do, Dana Perino hates Trump so much she can hardly stand it. She finds a defense for everything Hillary does and goes after Trump, why, because she is a Bush cabinet member and like most of the Bush family, would prefer to see Hillary win.

There you have your problem, the traditional republicans are no different than the traditional democrats, its a power grab and no matter which one wins, they both get rich and accomplish nearly nothing. They tell you that you need to re-elect them to finish the business they started yet any normal person could do their jobs much better and faster if they were not corrupt. Voting for an establishment candidate, no matter if they are democrat or republican, is voting to keep wasting time and money. What did the republicans do to stop Obama over the last six years? So now I am being told that I should vote for the republicans to stop Hillary if she is elected, nope that is not going to happen, it has been proven the past six years.

I will not vote republican this year, I just am choosing not to vote for any position but President and there are a couple democrats on the local level I will vote for because they are friends. The republicans knew the media and game was stacked against Trump and as soon as they could they stopped supporting him, they will cause the flip of the houses, not Trump.

I have no desire nor will I vote for any Republican this year but Trump(yes I know he is not one.) We all know the media is full of it and owned by the democrats. Hell even watching The Five on Fox, something I hardly ever do, Dana Perino hates Trump so much she can hardly stand it. She finds a defense for everything Hillary does and goes after Trump, why, because she is a Bush cabinet member and like most of the Bush family, would prefer to see Hillary win.

There you have your problem, the traditional republicans are no different than the traditional democrats, its a power grab and no matter which one wins, they both get rich and accomplish nearly nothing. They tell you that you need to re-elect them to finish the business they started yet any normal person could do their jobs much better and faster if they were not corrupt. Voting for an establishment candidate, no matter if they are democrat or republican, is voting to keep wasting time and money. What did the republicans do to stop Obama over the last six years? So now I am being told that I should vote for the republicans to stop Hillary if she is elected, nope that is not going to happen, it has been proven the past six years.

I will not vote republican this year, I just am choosing not to vote for any position but President and there are a couple democrats on the local level I will vote for because they are friends. The republicans knew the media and game was stacked against Trump and as soon as they could they stopped supporting him, they will cause the flip of the houses, not Trump.
Bahahahahahaha and you call people out for voting third party as wasting a vote. What a crock.

Bahahahahahaha and you call people out for voting third party as wasting a vote. What a crock.
Why, I'm not wasting my vote for Trump, as for the other races, there is no point voting for someone that has been in Washington for longer than six years. If they chose not to vote for term limits, I will implement my own besides, I see no difference between the two parties after watching how the Bushies now support Hillary.

Just remember- nothing is Trump's fault. He's just being picked on by the meanie media and ESTABLISHMENT! Republicans, also known as every single conservative in this country with a brain and a conscious.

He's on the verge of losing the reddest state in the country because of THE ESTABLISHMENT!

And what if I told you that I was correct when I said earlier this year that Trump was a Hillary plant?
I honestly think that DNC asked the media to pimp trump more while at the same time rig the primaries to favor trump. they knew hillary would lose to just about anyone else.

With Evan McMullin looking like the possible Utah elector, and Gary Johnson always up for at least New Mexico, we could very well have both Hillary and Trump not make the 270 required. It could still happen if just 1 state went 3rd party, but 2-3 would make it far more likely.

That would be a first in the 20th century. This used to happen, rarely but did, in the 19th century, although the rules were different early on.

BTW, if everyone votes their conscious, a 3rd party can win. I'm honestly tired of this 'spoiler' and 'how can you sleep at night' anti-vote BS. A candidate wins or loses based on the votes they get, nothing more, nothing less.

Anyone who talks otherwise is part of the totalitarian problem. The politicians get away with it because you, the voter, allow it!

Thought I would pop back in and get a laugh reading the liberal sheep comments. I find it amusing how little you know. It isn't surprising though, the media treats you like mushrooms. They basically feed you shit and keeps you in the dark. You people probably want to watch FOX to see what is actually going on with the WIKILEAKS revelations. The democrats are pretty much running a banana republic. Every single day something new is coming out.

Let me school you sheeple up since they won't tell you:

1. Proof last may, the democrats were colluding to set up craigslist job add and groping, lends credence that what is going on now is a farce. Hermain Cain 2.0

2. Proof that the POTUS actually did know about the HRC server.

3. "Ring China with missile defense". Giving a hit to her foreign policy behavior.

4. HRC calling Common Core "a political failure" completely contradictory to her public policy position

5. "And as I've mentioned we've all been quite content to demean government drop Civics and in general conspired to produce and underwear and compliant citizenry... The unawareness remain strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demand some serious serious thinking and not just pull driven demographically inspired messaging" LIBERAL SHEEPLE

6. Qatar gave WJC $1m fir his birthday. Aug 17, 2014 in a separate email states HRC to Podesta stated Qatar was funding ISIS. Revelation, the Clinton's are taking bribes from a sponsors of terrorism.

7. HRC received the exact debate questions from Donna Brazile's prior to a debate against Bernie Sanders. They rigged that town hall.

8. HRC states "my dream is a hemispheric common market with open trade in open borders" Open borders....yeah okay

9. Clintons campaign chief owns 75,000 shares in Russian connected energy company, the same company that Hillary Clinton gave 20% rights of the United States uranium to.

10. Clinton campaign colliding directly with the media.

11. Demeaning Catholics saying that they were bastardizing the religious faith

12. An email proving her campaign was pushing Obama is a Muslim and used cocaine.

13. HRC daughter embezzled from the Clinton foundation

There is far more to come out, but the liberal media is not covering it. Why, because they know liberals are too lazy to learn the Truth.

As Obama's wife said. "If you can't run your house, you can't run the white house."

Here is my thoughts on wasted votes.

1. Every vote beyond what it took to beat the other candidate is technically a wasted vote.

2. If you are in a state where either side is leading by 20+ points voting 3rd party is not wasting a vote. 3rd party votes amassed with the down candidate, typically would still not help the down candidate win.

3. If you are in a battleground state and you vote for a 3rd party candidate you are wasting a vote. Look at ole Al Gore, he lost by just over 300 votes. Had the people not voted for the 3rd party candidate 19000+ votes. Gore would have won.

Here are my closing thoughts to those falling on their moral swords.

Take a moment and reflect on this quote from President William Howard Taft:
"Presidents come and go, but the Supreme Court goes on forever."

Trump and Clinton will only be in office for 4-8 years. Their (2-3) SCOTUS appointments will continue for generations beyond either Trump or Clinton's departure.

We can agree to disagree on the fact that there are only two viable candidates for this election; Trump or Clinton.

I implore you to consider this question. Do you want a president that would appoint justices whom malign with the direction you would consider appropriate or would you rather the country go in the opposite direction? Congress has successfully proven they are inept in decision making. Their inability to pass law, pushes vital decisions made for this country to the Supreme Court. What will that court look like is the question?

If you are a conservative I ask that you seriously consider not voting 3rd party, put down your moral sword and cast your vote for Trump. The future of this country depends on it.

I wouldn't bother replying to me, I won't respond.

That is all.

Last edited:
Thought I would pop back in and get a laugh reading the liberal sheep comments. I find it amusing how little you know. It isn't surprising though, the media treats you like mushrooms. They basically feed you shit and keeps you in the dark. You people probably want to watch FOX to see what is actually going on with the WIKILEAKS revelations. The democrats are pretty much running a banana republic. Every single day something new is comming out.

1. Proof last may, the democratics were colluding to set up craigslist job add and groping, lends credence that what is going on now is a farce. Hermain Cain 2.0

3. "Ring China with missle defense". Giving a hit to her foreign policy behavior.

4. HRC calling Common Core "a political failure" completely contradictory to her public policy position

5. "And as I've mentioned we've all been quite content to demean government drop Civics and in general conspired to produce and underwear and compliant citizenry... The unawareness remain strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demand some serious serious thinking and not just pull driven demographically inspired messaging" LIBERAL SHEEPLE

6. Qatar gave WJC $1m fir his birthday. Aug 17, 2014 in a seperate email states HRC to Podesta stated Qatar was funding ISIS. Revelation, the Clinton's are taking bribes from a sponsors of terrorisim.

7. HRC received the exact debate questions from Donna Brazile's prior to a debate against Bernie Sanders. They rigged that town hall.

8. HRC states "my dream is a hemispheric common market with open trade in open borders" Open borders....yeah okay

9. Clintons campain chief ownes 75,000 shares in Russian connected energy company, the same company that Hillary Clinton gave 20% rights of the United States uranium to.

11. Demeaning catholics saying that they were bastardizig the religious faith

12. An email proving her campaign was pushing Obama is a Muslim and used cocaine.

13. HRC daughter imbedded from the Clinton foundation

There is far more to come out, but the liberal media is not covering it. Why, because they know liberals are too lazy to learn the Truth.

As Obama's wife said. "If you can't run your house, you can't run the white house."

1. Every vote beyond what it took to beat the other candidate is technically a wasted vote.

2. If you are in a state where either side is leading by 20+ points voting 3rd party is not wasting a vote. 3rd party votes amassed with the down candidate, typically would still not help the down candidate win.

3. If you are in a battleground state and you vote for a 3rd party candidate you are wasting a vote.
Look at ole Al Gore, he lost by just over 300 votes. Had the people not voted for the 3rd party candidate 19000+ votes. Gore would have won.

Trump and Clinton will only be in office for 4-8 years. Their (2-3) SCOTUS appointments will continue for generations beyond either Trump or Clinton's departure.

We can agree to disagree on the fact that there are only two viable candidates for this election; Trump or Clinton.

I implore you to consider this question. Do you want a president that would appoint justices whom malign with the direction you would consider appropriate or would you rather the country go in the opposite direction? Congress has successfully proven they are inept in decision making. Their inability to pass law, pushes vital decisions made for this country to the Supreme Court. What will that court look like is the question?

If you are a conservative I ask that you seriously consider not voting 3rd party, put down your moral sword and cast your vote for Trump. The future of this country depends on it.

I wouldn't bother replying to me, I won't respond.

That is all.

tl;dr

Thought I would pop back in and get a laugh reading the liberal sheep comments. I find it amusing how little you know. It isn't surprising though, the media treats you like mushrooms. They basically feed you shit and keeps you in the dark. You people probably want to watch FOX to see what is actually going on with the WIKILEAKS revelations. The democrats are pretty much running a banana republic. Every single day something new is coming out.
1. Proof last may, the democrats were colluding to set up craigslist job add and groping, lends credence that what is going on now is a farce. Hermain Cain 2.0
But it's still Trump. You cannot deny what Trump has done.

Ironically Trump is exactly like Bill Clinton on women's rights, and even more progressive on LGBT (the Clintons pay a lot of lip service), in his enterprise for the past 20 or so years. But he's exactly like Clinton on the 'Do as I say NOT Do as I do.' The Atlantic's Caitlin Flanagan talks about how we've changed over 25 years, even if most of the alleged offenses were in the same time period as Bill's.
- https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...mps-accusers-but-didnt-believe-bill-clintons/

Yep, a lot of that has come out. State (even Defense barking at State) as well as the President and his administration, plus the DNC. But she refused to follow policy. And given State and others turned off their Trend Micro security, repeatedly (why didn't they just whitelist her servers?), you can see why FBI agents are pretty pissed off right now in having their 'wrists shackled.'

Over the next few years we're going to see a lot of this come out. There are a lot of FBI agents who hate how they are looking technically incompetent in the industry circles. No, they weren't incompetent. They were totally handicapped and directly prevented from investigating in many cases. No seizure of assets, fixed questions, immunity granted without any attempt to get the truth (the whole reason why immunity is granted), etc... The FBI got nothing, and that's why they found nothing.

3. "Ring China with missile defense". Giving a hit to her foreign policy behavior.
You mean Clinton agrees that North Korea is China's problem just like Ron Paul, Gary Johnson and now Donald Trump has stated?! But ... but ... but ... the US media says otherwise!

NOTE: This is my biggest pet-peeve. North Korea is China's problem, and we pressure China exactly this way! "No nukes in North Korea or we deploy them in Taiwan" goes back to the Clinton administration! Geo-politics 101.

The Department of Education is a full hypocrisy in action. Most teachers want things more local, and an end to the non-sense of both state and, even more so, the big, single federal where publishers and special interest dictate policy.

Being my wife is a PhD candidate in education, and I come from a large, Open Source vendor and have been involved with Open Educational Resources (OERs), you can see how the 'grassroots community' of Education's growing 'Open Source' effort is trying to wrestle control back from the state and federal lobbyists and their publishers into the hands of teachers.

The DoE needs to be seriously nuked and take away all that power. It's bad enough the state of Florida is doing eTextbooks and it's a joke, especially in low income areas.

Agreed. The result of Vietnam. It's funny to watch the Federal Watch Lists grow 10x during the Obama administration, than when W. left office.

6. Qatar gave WJC $1m fir his birthday. Aug 17, 2014 in a separate email states HRC to Podesta stated Qatar was funding ISIS. Revelation, the Clinton's are taking bribes from a sponsors of terrorism.
And here's the thing ...

The left wing media says, "Oh, it's all for charity." No! It's all for Clinton Foundation contractors and officers! Most of that information is completely private, and there's a reason the Clinton administration refuses to release any information.

The Clintons' entered the White House with a lot of trash. They are still carrying them around. That's what the Clinton Foundation is about!

So, we've actually learned a lot here. It's not that simple, but we are finally starting to see how this all works!

Many media outlets work with the DNC and, more limitedly, the RNC, just like Fox is a big one with the RNC and, more limitedly, the DNC. It's not that the journalists, the real backend journalists and not the mouthpieces and analysts, are doing this. It's that there are so many people, so many partners, so many contractors, so many extras in the whole process with credentials, that do not have journalistic integrity.

I honestly do believe some in CNN are really pissed off right now, and for good reason. It's not just grandstanding. And what we're finally seeing is how it all works. That a partner in the debate directly leaked those questions. We are seeing how much 'control' and 'access' the DNC has, and more precisely, where it happens. It's 3rd parties, it's contractors, it's partners, it's not the media outlet itself, but those who have top credentials in the media outlet who do.

In other words, the ethics of journalism in the US is pretty f'd up now. But that really goes back to the late '80s and early '90s when Congress brought down the walls that allowed 'Big Media' conglomerates. Now there are only a few organizations that work across lots of markets, with some of the same 3rd parties and partners that can be controlled. This is finally reaching the point where it's a real problem, and CNN is recognizing it.

So, right now there are lot of mis-quotes in this area. Take Gary Johnson, who is for free markets, and 'likes the premise' of NAFTA and TPP. Then he lambasts them both as 'special interest' and 'crony capitalism' because they are not actually 'free trade.' Gee, where did I hear that before? Oh, that's right, Ross Perot in his debate with Al Gore on NAFTA in the mid '90s.

But are NAFTA and the TPP any different than any typical, Congressional bill? Have you looked at even the ACA? Do you think your Congressmen and women actually write these things any more? Congress is no longer run by the people, but the lobbyists that write the bills, and then they are sold in ways that are one-liner, even though they are hundreds to thousands of pages long. We've gone from thousands of pages a year to hundreds of thousands of pages in Congress. No one keeps up.

The only way to stop it is to force lobbyists and special interest to more than 1 'clearing house.' Heck, how the TPP was drafted is a perfect example of what's wrong.

9. Clintons campaign chief owns 75,000 shares in Russian connected energy company, the same company that Hillary Clinton gave 20% rights of the United States uranium to.
And the sad thing is ... they never disclosed this. This was finally discovered due to investigative journalism.

If I hear one more person say the Clinton Foundation is 'transparent' ... sigh.

The best exposure was the $50M SuperPAC that hit during the debate week.

SuperPACs are not supposed to be controlled by the campaign. But as we now know Podesta directed the attack, planning starting 3 weeks earlier. It spent 12x as much as Gary Johnson's own, entire campaign, in a half-dozen states, and totally trashed Gary Johnson. I'm not talking about the gaffes (that's on Johnson himself, he even owns up to them), but some are flat out slander and libel -- but any lawsuits will come too late, after the election. It was important for Hillary to get those 4-5% points back from Johnson. Like the Koch connection (easily disproven), and saying he is only running this year to siphon Millennial votes (ignoring everything in 2012), spouting off false connections and everything else that won't stick.

But the great thing about this is that it finally exposed all the DNC mouthpieces in the media, directly -- you now knew exactly who they were, and that it was fully coordinated, because it wasn't just the long-standing Republican feud. It was the DNC and Hillary telling Podesta to direct an attack on a 3rd party with a huge budget, the first time we've ever seen this, and it was massive.

Bill Mahr was absolutely outed. Just months ago he was talking about how there needs to be more access to 3rd parties, even mentioning Johnson, and then he was reciting the gospel written by Podesta just 3 weeks earlier. We didn't see it in Flordia. But it's all over several states out west.

11. Demeaning Catholics saying that they were bastardizing the religious faith
Well, remember ... unlike Bill Clinton, who believed anyone could change their mind, Hillary Clinton is in the mindset that a third to half of all Americans should never be listened to. This is the growing, Liberal epidemic ... in the UK, in Germany, in the US ... that conservatives should never be listened to.

Take the 3-5% that are really bad, and apply it to 30-50%. Call them 'racists' if they question the rate of immigration. Call them 'Nazis' if they point out issues with domestic policy. Use 'shutdown words' to prevent any debate. But what does that do? It alienates moderates who are logical.

E.g., the Germans (and British) that say, "The US accepted 1.2M refugees over 25 years during the Indochina Refugee Crisis (1975-2000) and Germany, a much smaller country, has accepted that many in just over a single year! This is not sustainable!" But, they're 'Nazis' (and 'racists). And you wonder why they voted 30%+ right-wing (and Brexit)? Liberals push moderates to go conservative! Trump had moderates 2:1 over Clinton until recent exactly because of that!

The New Yorker had a perfect example, indirectly, of how Bill was the great unifier, and Hillary is the great marginalizer. The New Yorker was basically condoning it too.

The President does consider his Muslim roots often, yes. But that on its own is not the problem. Even Colin Powell is tired of that, and I don't blame him. So drop the Muslim BS, okay? It is a distraction.

More debate argument is Dinesh D'Souza's that the President is apologetic because he's anti-Imperialism, or perceived anti-Imperialism. This kinda explains the Obama administrations first 6-7 years of foreign policy, which he is trying to reverse his final 1-2 years. President Obama will

13. HRC daughter embezzled from the Clinton foundation
Actually, this may be correct. Chelsea is worse than her parents. I don't think people realize her moral compass is totally f'd up. But ... what did you expect from those 2? I'm dead serious. There are people who know her and believe this.

Although some of Trump's kids aren't exactly perfect either. Which brings us to the reality ...

Affluent Americans -- of any race -- don't represent us Americans.

I would even admit that 50% of the reason I'm voting Gary Johnson is because he does represent us Americans. A handiman who grew a business from scratch, then was pissed off enough after the early '90s recession to run for governor on largely his own money, over the continued objections of his own party (they wanted him to run for the legislature first -- and Johnson said they needed to be stopped, and only Executive could do that), and was known as Dr. No / Mr. Veto and brutally honest. Like, 'explain this to me in 5 minutes, and don't give me that double-speak.' Oh they hated him. He pissed of every pork loving legislator in New Mexico, not just the controlling Democratic party, but his own, minority Republican party. Even today they badmouth him, while the state views him extremely favorably.

He showed so much 'tell me how this benefits taxpayers' contempt at times, that he vetoed the budget -- a multi-billion dollar budget -- when it was only a few hundred thousand over the agreed upon target! Now that's a guy we need in DC! A literally 'Mr. Johnson goes to Washington, like he did Santa Fe.'

Actually, CNN is going to be a 'turning point.' They are now starting

She's a hypocrite, but I'll give her extra credit for embracing W. at the opening of the African American museum a few weeks back.

'No lobbyists will find a home in my administration'
'The most transparent administration'

But in all honestly, the Obama family is kinda like the W. family in how they treat people and White House staff. I guess that's why they 'get along' outside of the politics. The Clintons ... absolutely the opposite. White House staffers hated them with a passion. Secret Service had all sorts of phrases for Hillary's 'situations.'

3. If you are in a battleground state and you vote for a 3rd party candidate you are wasting a vote. Look at ole Al Gore, he lost by just over 300 votes. Had the people not voted for the 3rd party candidate 19000+ votes. Gore would have won.
What about Bush in 1992? Clinton couldn't even get 50%.

No, this country does not change until people vote their conscious. If the Libertarians capture 5%, they get partially subsidized, like the Democrats and Republicans.

Yes, but I have a problem with both Democrats and Republicans when it comes to the SCOTUS.

WTF are we Americans so about 'oh, this rights are important, but not these?' Why can't we need the 2/3rds of Americans that believe in both the 2nd Amendment and your right to defend yourself, including against tyranny, and the right of a woman to her own body, and not what the government holds a gun to her head and tells her to do?

I choose to trust average Americans more than the government! Why can't everyone else? And that's the ultimate insult.

Republicans pass laws in Texas that make it exceedingly difficult for a woman to exercise her civil right.
Democrats pass laws in New York that make it exceedingly difficult for anyone to exercise their civil right.

When 2/3rds of Americans believe in a right ... and people cannot get a supermajority to pass a Constitutional Amendment to outlaw it, it's the ultimate insult to civics to pass laws that undermine their ability to exercise those rights! No, this must end! Do not tolerate it America! People who f' with civil rights, because they cannot get a supermajority to agree to end them!

No, I refuse to endorse either Democratic or Republican parties when it comes to the SCOTUS "problem." The problem is the US media barking about what rights are and are not important. We see-saw every 4-8 years on this, and lose more of both sets of rights as a result!!!

Bullshit. Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 states plus DC, and if he gets 30%+, that could mean the Presidency.

Compare the 2016 'Town Hall' with the original 1992 one. You Trump supporters bitched about Hillary and the media ... if you would have freak'n allowed Johnson there, that would have blown everything!

CNN doesn't even count age 18-34 in its polls, and all 5 included a 4-way, with 2-way, instead of 3-way to prevent Johnson from polling nearly 15%. Even Ross Perot did not qualify under the CPD rules put in place after the '96.

But look at what Ross Perot's inclusion did for the Town Hall? No ... let's have non-sense like we did in 2016. Sigh ... this is exactly what is wrong! The left controlled media framing everything in only their values.

If both Hillary and Trump lose Utah and New Mexico, it may very well prevent either from getting 270 electoral votes.

Side Note: Although Johnson and Stein's lawsuits against the CPD were dropped, a 3rd party watchdog's lawsuit is actually moving forward and will be heard in the courts. That may be good news for 2020+. They not only make the 15% is impossible argument, but argue that Johnson actually did achieve 15%, when the polling was modified to be non-partisan, instead of purposely bi-partisan.

I want freak'n all rights preserved! I'm tired of this 'oh, these rights aren't important, only these are.' It's all games the US media plays. They twist the statistics too.

No, people lose the election because not enough people voted FOR them. Not this 'anti' bullshit.

I wouldn't bother replying to me, I won't respond. That is all.
And guess what happens if 30%+ 'wastes their vote'? Gary Johnson could be president. No, it's time to send the 2 parties packing.

Last edited:
...and it's done.
Close the thread.

No kidding. Killary definitely won this and everyone will suffer. The Republicans goofed having Trump as the nominee. Maybe she can finally be corrupt in the United State's favor for 4 years?

I know earlier, I said I wouldn't respond but your argument is so pleasantly presented. I feel compelled to respond.

I am a christian and I firmly believe that if someone has asked for forgiveness, and are truly remorseful, I am willing to forgive past transgressions (within reason). I realize that my opinion is not favorable to most however, I cannot either accept or deny what Trump has been accused of. It is not for me to cast judgement, that is for the courts.

Please do not misconstrue my earlier comments as total disagreement with HRCs positions. I was merely trying to highlight that some of her stated positions were two faced.

I wholeheartedly agree with your position, "The DoE needs to be seriously nuked and take away all that power." When the DoE stopped teaching the way we learned as children and instead test metrics, that IMO is when the downfall of education began. Common Core is a futile effort.

When I lived in Korea, I was amazed at the knowledge of children in that country. The importance Korea places on education and the amount of time their children spent in school in comparison to the United States is as wide as the grand canyon.

UCFBS, I truly appreciate your positions and responses. You seem like someone I would enjoy sitting down and having a coffee with you. You appear very articulate and I honestly think I would learn quite a bit from your perspective on these issues and others.

I consider myself a socially conservative independent who is willing to listen to logical arguments of others. I do not consider my positions the end all be all. Furthermore, I am more than willing to accept that my way of thinking just may be flawed. In your response, you presented an aspect regarding 3rd party, I had not previously thought about. It was interesting, and I am going to have to ponder this position a little bit more.

Thank you for taking the time.

No kidding. Killary definitely won this and everyone will suffer. The Republicans goofed having Trump as the nominee.
Yep, I warned every Republican I knew ... Trump is not the answer to career politicians. Affluent Americans -- of any race -- do not represent them.

Maybe she can finally be corrupt in the United State's favor for 4 years?
Actually, it's all going to crash under her administration. The P/E Median of the S&P500 in 2016 is a worse situation than the P/E Mean of the NASDAQ in 2000. W. got stuck with that first recession as a result (although he's totally responsible for Iraq and the 2nd -- along with the Republican Congress of the '90s and '00s too).

If Trump would have won, he would have been remembered as Herbert Hoover. Remember, it was Woodrow Wilson that regressed all the 'gains' that Teddy Roosevelt made in curbing the Trusts and improving equality. Americans hated that so they voted in Hoover, a banker who had little political experience. He then got blamed for the Depression.

I want Hillary to get the after-effects of 2016, just like I wanted Gore to be blamed for those of 2000 too.

I know earlier, I said I wouldn't respond but your argument is so pleasantly presented. I feel compelled to respond.
I am a christian and I firmly believe that if someone has asked for forgiveness, and are truly remorseful, I am willing to forgive past transgressions (within reason). I realize that my opinion is not favorable to most however, I cannot either accept or deny what Trump has been accused of. It is not for me to cast judgement, that is for the courts.
If there is 3 things I could say to Christians, it would be this ...
  • Go Libertarian. Drop the 'Theocracy' arguments, and say, "Do what you want, just don't hurt others ... or consider following my life." Lead-by-example, instead of tell-an-example. Religion != Theocracy. Remember, anyone married for any time is really about love, not sex. We should be encouraging 2-adult households with kids, regardless of 'sex.' Remove 'sex' from the argument ... and realize it's about 'helping thy fellow man/woman.' That's very Gospel itself. ;)
  • Focus on where Liberals have 'blind faith' themselves, and are dead wrong. Most Liberals quote science, but don't understand it. Hit them where it hurts ... Lobbyists, Transparency, that we have reduced CO2 as a result of natural gas, because of fracking, etc..., how Cap'n Trade is special interest (small businesses are destroyed, big business gets more control of energy), etc...
  • Explain on how the media is controlled by the DNC and partners. I think the CNN 'situation' is going to be the most telling. I hope it changes the industry ... but it probably won't. The 'Big Media' congolmerates we've allowed via '80s and '90s laws were our biggest mistake.
Please do not misconstrue my earlier comments as total disagreement with HRCs positions. I was merely trying to highlight that some of her stated positions were two faced.
Oh, she's totally 2-faced! In 2002 and 2008, she sounds like Trump! And on LGBT? She's lying her butt off, all lip service, just like Bill.

I wholeheartedly agree with your position, "The DoE needs to be seriously nuked and take away all that power." When the DoE stopped teaching the way we learned as children and instead test metrics, that IMO is when the downfall of education began. Common Core is a futile effort.
Florida went eTextbooks. It's all about publishers, not teachers, not the students. OER is slowly changing things, but if you are an educator in Florida right now, that's almost the death sentence to bring it up.

When I lived in Korea, I was amazed at the knowledge of children in that country. The importance Korea places on education and the amount of time their children spent in school in comparison to the United States is as wide as the grand canyon.
Well ... the US is really a country of failure. No, that's actually a good thing. In the US, you can fail as much as you want. In most of APAC, you f' up once, and you're labeled for life.

At age 7, I was pegged as having a low math IQ. No, I was just bored. That put me 2 years behind in math for my secondary years. I now have an engineering degree, thanx to one 8th grade teacher that realized I was pegged totally wrong.

UCFBS, I truly appreciate your positions and responses. You seem like someone I would enjoy sitting down and having a coffee with you. You appear very articulate and I honestly think I would learn quite a bit from your perspective on these issues and others.
I'm extremely civics oriented.

As I always ask of Christians ... 'Do you trust women or the government more?' It's perfectly okay to be pro-Life. But understand women are going to do what they want any way. Trust women to do the right thing. Some never will, and a law will not change things.

What bothers me is that Christians demonize Planned Parenthood as much as Liberals demonize the NRA. Both have similar histories. Both spend 97% of their time not lobbying or doing abortions. Both are actually about safety and well-being. Heck both sides even use the same arguments like 'waiting periods' and 'state lists.'

My first experience with Planned Parenthood was 3 months before my wife and I married. She was poor and I couldn't get her on my insurance (which is another pet peeve). Planned Parenthood did a full set of tests, found a hormonal imbalance she never had discovered before, and drastically improved her physical well-being. That's when I learned that 55% of women have an imbalance, and for most, the cheapest solution is birth control, as several are commodity. I then did a lot of research, and that's when I learned a lot of why it started. Back when women had no information on their own health, let alone women didn't have much say in their impregnation either.

Planned Parenthood didn't support abortions until the '60s, after the Soviets perfected the process (they always had an abortion rate 3x ours). Heck, even abortion rates our down in my generation (Generation-X).

I consider myself a socially conservative independent who is willing to listen to logical arguments of others. I do not consider my positions the end all be all. Furthermore, I am more than willing to accept that my way of thinking just may be flawed. In your response, you presented an aspect regarding 3rd party, I had not previously thought about. It was interesting, and I am going to have to ponder this position a little bit more.
Same here.

In all honestly, Gary Johnson is what this country needs. And with more and more Millennials registering independent/no party, which is now over 50% in most states, it explains why he is getting more and more of their vote. It's not just the pot aspect. In fact, take away the self-entitled Millennials, and look at the hard working ones who aren't unemployed, but rather underemployed, and they too are questioning what is this 'socialism' doing for them?

A lot of them are fiscally libertarian (aka conservative) and socially libertarian (aka liberal). If the Republican party would get back to their roots, like from the 1840s to the 1960s, when they were the 'radicals' that fought for equality, woman's rights and even passed both of the Civil Rights bills of the '60s (most Americans believe otherwise, and that's the problem), instead of this 50 year-old, religious-right and southern shift of the '70s+, they'd find a lot of new voters.

I'd argue a majority as the Millennials are not small at all.

Still tl;dr

Yes I am a christian however, I do feel that issues like abortion are a woman's right to choose.

When I was in college, I didn't have insurance and my now wife needed to go to plan parenthood to have a pregnancy test conducted. She used them for services until I went back on active duty. I realize they perform far more that the right would have most believe.

In all honestly, Gary Johnson is what this country needs.

My biggest rift with GJ is, his policy on the military. He wants to reduce the military budget by 43% focusing on force structure, equipment, retirement and BRAC. That to me is unacceptable. I am already working with substandard equipment and a force structure lower than pre WWII due to sequestration. Recklessly reducing the military budget by 43% would have catastrophic effects on our ability to defend ourselves. It would also create a hollow force unable to react when the time calls.

When I went to Iraq in 2003, I went with equipment that was deplorable. After the Rumsfeld fiasco, the focus on cutting edge equipment for our troops was paramount due to the high loss of life. If we reduce the budget by 43% we will no longer have the competitive advantage over our adversaries. He lacks the strategic planning to protect this country. Can he learn? I am confident he can. But when he said that he would put people in power that think the way he does. Well....we already have that in OBAMA. The POTUS does not need yes men. He needs strong military advisers that will tell him what he needs to know so that he can make an informed decision based on the current threat assessment.

GJ IMO is that that man, look at all the generals/admirals that were relieved or retired during Obama's tenure. That is a direct reflection of his lack of foreign policy abilities. He is a poor military strategist, he has strategic philosophy like that of the "Three Wise Monkey's." Unfortunately, just ignoring the problem will not make it go away. GJ is nothing more than a continuance of the Obama administration when it comes to the military.

Yes I am a christian however, I do feel that issues like abortion are a woman's right to choose.

When I was in college, I didn't have insurance and my now wife needed to go to plan parenthood to have a pregnancy test conducted. She used them for services until I went back on active duty. I realize they perform far more that the right would have most believe.

My biggest rift with GJ is, his policy on the military. He wants to reduce the military budget by 43% focusing on force structure, equipment, retirement and BRAC. That to me is unacceptable. I am already working with substandard equipment and a force structure lower than pre WWII due to sequestration. Recklessly reducing the military budget by 43% would have catastrophic effects on our ability to defend ourselves. It would also create a hollow force unable to react when the time calls.

When I went to Iraq in 2003, I went with equipment that was deplorable. After the Rumsfeld fiasco, the focus on cutting edge equipment for our troops was paramount due to the high loss of life. If we reduce the budget by 43% we will no longer have the competitive advantage over our adversaries. He lacks the strategic planning to protect this country. Can he learn? I am confident he can. But when he said that he would put people in power that think the way he does. Well....we already have that in OBAMA. The POTUS does not need yes men. He needs strong military advisers that will tell him what he needs to know so that he can make an informed decision based on the current threat assessment.

GJ IMO is that that man, look at all the generals/admirals that were relieved or retired during Obama's tenure. That is a direct reflection of his lack of foreign policy abilities. He is a poor military strategist, he has strategic philosophy like that of the "Three Wise Monkey's." Unfortunately, just ignoring the problem will not make it go away. GJ is nothing more than a continuance of the Obama administration when it comes to the military.

Mods please ban immediately.

Then you're really Libertarian. Some of the most Gospel living Christians are. ;)

My biggest rift with GJ is, his policy on the military. He wants to reduce the military budget by 43% focusing on force structure, equipment, retirement and BRAC.
Yes. Most Libertarians have decided that we should have two (2) carrier fleets in each the Atlantic and Pacific, and move most equipment into mothball fleets that can be reactivated. We'll leave the Middle East to be secured by the EU for the EU, and reverse the policies of the Suez Incident back in 1956.

We also want to cut the 'pork' out of Germany, especially since we've cut capability to 1/4th for 2x the cost in just the last decade. NATO members aren't pulling their weight, and the US is not even spending money on capability, but propping up local, German economies. NATO is already dead, totally incapable ... the US and other media just won't admit it.

But even you realize this too, right?

So ... do you think we really can 'rebuild' back up to the Reagan-era military? Like after the exit of Carter? The President has spent so much ... for nothing. Just like the Clinton Foundation was notorious for hiring all sorts of 'contractors' (a lot of the same white trash they dragged from Arkansas too), the President has all those lobbyists, and Fairfax county has overtaken Westchester County as the richest county in the country.

And Admiral Rickover thought it was bad in the '80s!!! ;)

That to me is unacceptable. I am already working with substandard equipment and a force structure lower than pre WWII due to sequestration.
Which is the result of deployments, operations, foreign aid, etc... If we cut that non-sense out, for less money we can have more capability. Right now we cannot afford to keep spending like we are.

Recklessly reducing the military budget by 43% would have catastrophic effects on our ability to defend ourselves. It would also create a hollow force unable to react when the time calls.
No, we can defend ourselves just fine. Our allies ... that's another story.

When I went to Iraq in 2003, I went with equipment that was deplorable. After the Rumsfeld fiasco, the focus on cutting edge equipment for our troops was paramount due to the high loss of life. If we reduce the budget by 43% we will no longer have the competitive advantage over our adversaries.
Only if we don't pull back to the Americas. If we pull back to the Americas, we can.

But let's get one thing straight ... are we able to afford our current level of spending? Not just military, but across-the-board? No! Are we able to keep porking up our allies? No!

The President has basically turned us into appeasing isolationists already. He will be remembered as worse than Jimmy Carter by historians in a pair of decades. He literally stopped doing what our allies expected, so we've already set the precedent. All while engaging in not 1, but 2 new regime changes. Heck, most in the EU blame Hillary for Libya, saying they never argued for regime change, she did.

And then you have the President violating the War Powers Act. Endless war has been set as a precedent. Not one Liberal every answers me that question ... why do you advocate sending all money to 1 federal entity, the only government entity that can declare war?! Endless war too!

Remember, the President's appeasement period was 6-7 years, longer than Jimmy Carter was in. And now he's trying to reverse it. Mitt Romney was 100% correct about Russia being the #1, regional threat to Europe, and China for Asia in 2012. The President ignored that, and now we're paying the price. The President has finally reacted, and guess what? After 6-7 years, both China and Russia are pissed at us! It won't fly.

Russia is already talking war. Americans don't realize it, but if you ask 2 out of 3 Russians, they believe war is inevitable. That's not a joke. That's their belief in Russia.

Our allies now blame us for this situation, and expect us to overspend yet again to correct it. No, the solution is to say, 'bye,' and focus on rebuilding capabilities at home. We can no longer afford to be the world's policemen and women. It's over. Our time has passed. We cannot afford it, and all we did is turn Europe into 'the Americans will do it for us' mindset.

He lacks the strategic planning to protect this country. Can he learn? I am confident he can. But when he said that he would put people in power that think the way he does. Well....we already have that in OBAMA. The POTUS does not need yes men. He needs strong military advisers that will tell him what he needs to know so that he can make an informed decision based on the current threat assessment.
You mean like Bill Clinton did? Bill Clinton was an idiot. Actually, the current President too. He repeatedly insulted Pakistan while running for President with his gaffes.

Again ... I don't think we have a choice here.

- We cannot afford it any way
- Our allies haven't learned to help
- The Obama administration already did 6-7 years of 'appeasement,' and is just pissing off China and Russia by reversing

It's over. It's honestly over. Paul, now Johnson, has warned ... we cannot afford to kickstart new, world-wide capabilities. It's time to pull back to the Americas.

As Ron Paul basically says ... we either cut the dollar now, in our spending, or later we cut spending because of the dollar. People might not be Libertarian now. But when the crash happens, they will quickly all become Libertarian. ;)

The Democrats have become Totalitarian, and the Republicans just totally fractured. All Trump did was insert a new, 4th (and likely very short-lived) faction of the Republican party. The new, Republican party of the 2030s will likely be the radical Millennials who fight against the Democratic party.

Last edited:
We've got a real battle of wits on our hands here.
At least we're engaged in productive dialog.

Inside of every Democratic or Republican voter, there is a Libertarian who knows what's happening in this country. They see it, they know we cannot afford it, both financially and civil liberties-wise, and they finally come to the realization of where we are headed, and they don't like it. They just don't know what to do, and stick with the 'wasted vote' phrase they hear over and over.

Millennials know this better than anyone. We make fun of the spoiled brats and elitists in the Millennial generation. But there are a lot of hard working ones, underemployed (not unemployed) for their skillsets, that are tired of it. They are the future of whatever party is rebuilt after this Republican implosion that will likely last for the next 8-12 years.

I have no problem supporting the Republican party ... as long as they return to their Libertarian roots pre-'70s.

Heck, the President of the United States has repeatedly argued that not voting should be a crime. And he's also the same person who's saying "Don't vote 3rd party." Between him deciding what a 'real press is' and this ... I'm getting scared where we are headed.

After all, the 1st Amendment isn't directly about free speech. It's about the state not being able to restrict the individual right to assemble into a free press, based on that protected, individual right of free speech, with no interference from 'the crown.' Funny how that circular 'protection' works.

Exactly like the 2nd Amendment too.

At least BS types out his own 7 paragraphs. The other guy is just cutting and pasting any nonsense he gets emailed

Reactions: brahmanknight
At least BS types out his own 7 paragraphs. The other guy is just cutting and pasting any nonsense he gets emailed

You think your cute don't you.

Everything I post are my words (unless direct quotes), research of the issues and thought process.

I assume intellectual thought is beyond your normal comprehension.

Last edited:
What I have learned in this thread:

A lot of people wear tin foil hats.

These two nutjobs are really bringing the lolz that the WC needed. I can't help but picture what it would look like if UCFBS and nosurf ever met:

be11b721b96377b9a153a30b8d8e2798.jpg

This really is the best case scenario at this point. The backwoods, racist (some closet), sexist, intellectually bankrupt Trump supporters have already had the light shone on them like the cockroaches they are. I don't agree with Bill Maher on much, but he was right the other day when he said that it's like someone turned over a rock with these imbeciles. It's also sad though that these people are allowed to procreate, furthering their racist and sexist ideologies.

Let Hillary take the WH and have the R's keep Congress and then we'll reload in 4 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT