ADVERTISEMENT

So Trump will finally get out now, right?

Trump is going to be blown out by someone who has a 65% unfavorable rating.

Just let that sink in.

But yea, soooooo much better him than someone like Rubio or Kasich!

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Trump is going to be blown out by someone who has a 65% unfavorable rating.

Just let that sink in.

But yea, soooooo much better him than someone like Rubio or Kasich!

Not that I care about these two clowns, but recent polls are coming in near even. Look at the polls released today. Some have trump leading.

Kasich would be leading by 10 right now.

Not that I care about these two clowns, but recent polls are coming in near even. Look at the polls released today. Some have trump leading.

Kasich would be leading by 10 right now.

Rasmussen and IBD, which have been historically "right" leaning give Trump a slight edge in the national vote. Regardless, it comes down to the electoral college and given a miracle, there is no way trump gets to 270.

Rasmussen and IBD, which have been historically "right" leaning give Trump a slight edge in the national vote. Regardless, it comes down to the electoral college and given a miracle, there is no way trump gets to 270.
Trump has a smaller chance of winning the popular vote than he does the electoral college. He's done. Republicans are going to lose the Senate, too.

Rasmussen said Romney 315, Obama 222 the day before the 2012 election

Trump has a smaller chance of winning the popular vote than he does the electoral college. He's done. Republicans are going to lose the Senate, too.

And if they do, barely, they'll win it back in just two years when the vulnerable Democrats have to run.

I can't wait for you posting about Hillary having a "mandate" when she limps to one of the weakest wins in history.

And if they do, barely, they'll win it back in just two years when the vulnerable Democrats have to run.

I can't wait for you posting about Hillary having a "mandate" when she limps to one of the weakest wins in history.
LOL.

Right wing media and Fox News will be wishing for the Gang of 8 bill they trashed Rubio for months once Hillary rolls out her plan after inauguration

Things are getting close again. Hilary is still expected to win, but she is back within the margins of polling error. Not as sure of a thing as it was a couple weeks ago...

We're going to have an interesting Tuesday after all.

She'll win comfortably.

R's will retain the House and D's barely get above 50 in Senate. Will swing back to R in 2018.

Rinse, repeat.

She'll win comfortably.

R's will retain the House and D's barely get above 50 in Senate. Will swing back to R in 2018.

Rinse, repeat.
Wrong, the Dem's won't get the Senate and I don't know how comfortably she wins, she may win the college but could lose the popular vote. None of it matters because she will be indicted before she can take office. What the liberals don't understand is, they are voting for Kaine for President.

Wrong, the Dem's won't get the Senate and I don't know how comfortably she wins, she may win the college but could lose the popular vote. None of it matters because she will be indicted before she can take office. What the liberals don't understand is, they are voting for Kaine for President.

I just don't see how she gets indicted. The Obama DoJ isn't going to do it and her's certainly won't. Lynch met with Willy during the middle of multiple investigations into them FFS. That's why the FBI agents have been leaking so much. They're pissed AF that their investigation is being fought against by the DoJ. That's why James Comey has said all the stuff he has. His actions are unprecedented because the WH and DoJ actions to try and cover everything up are equally as unprecedented. The FBI is going to be completely turned over the next couple years. These career LEOs aren't going to sit by idly while the Dems turn our country into a banana republic.

I just don't see how she gets indicted. The Obama DoJ isn't going to do it and her's certainly won't. Lynch met with Willy during the middle of multiple investigations into them FFS. That's why the FBI agents have been leaking so much. They're pissed AF that their investigation is being fought against by the DoJ. That's why James Comey has said all the stuff he has. His actions are unprecedented because the WH and DoJ actions to try and cover everything up are equally as unprecedented. The FBI is going to be completely turned over the next couple years. These career LEOs aren't going to sit by idly while the Dems turn our country into a banana republic.
You're right that this administration will not convict her but as long as the FBI keeps letting the public know the truth, Congress will act and force their hand. There is no way she gets away with this if what the FBI says is true and brings their case to the American people, which they have started to do.

After she wins and before Obama leaves the white house a pardon will be in hand.

I still think Hillary wins but there must be something in internal polling that has the Democrats nervous.

The way Obama has campaigned the last few days he looks visibly frustrated and was even begging voters in North Carolina to 'do it for him'. I would think he wouldn't be doing all these extra campaign stops if they were coasting to a blowout win but who knows.

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
I still think Hillary wins but there must be something in internal polling that has the Democrats nervous.

The way Obama has campaigned the last few days he looks visibly frustrated and was even begging voters in North Carolina to 'do it for him'. I would think he wouldn't be doing all these extra campaign stops if they were coasting to a blowout win but who knows.

I'm sure they're seeing that young people and minorities have the collective enthusiasm and energy for Hillary of a 16 year old basset hound. The people that came out in droves twice for Obama probably see nothing redeeming or worthwhile in a woman who has stepped on and used them her entire career.

62% of America doesn't like her. That's not just right wingers responding that way; that's a huge percentage of independents and people that were in Obama's coalition.

I'm sure they're seeing that young people and minorities have the collective enthusiasm and energy for Hillary of a 16 year old basset hound. The people that came out in droves twice for Obama probably see nothing redeeming or worthwhile in a woman who has stepped on and used them her entire career.

62% of America doesn't like her. That's not just right wingers responding that way; that's a huge percentage of independents and people that were in Obama's coalition.

Pretty much sums it up. No matter who wins, I only see 4 years in their future. They both are that hated.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Pretty much sums it up. No matter who wins, I only see 4 years in their future. They both are that hated.
She and bill made over $100,000,000 off of her being Secratary of state, can you imagine how much they will make off of selling the White House?

She and bill made over $100,000,000 off of her being Secratary of state, can you imagine how much they will make off of selling the White House?

I'll be honest, I'm really not sure where your going with this. What does this have to do with them both being one term presidents? But I really don't read anything you post because it's all utter insanity.

So yeah... par for the course.

I'll be honest, I'm really not sure where your going with this. What does this have to do with them both being one term presidents? But I really don't read anything you post because it's all utter insanity.

I do love the way you just put your head in the sand and act like you're voting for someone that has ethics or achievements worthy of the office.

Rubio would be winning by 4 to 6 pts.. Kasich I think would be up, 8 to 10..
Remember why The liberal Media pushed Trump over them..
They already knew they had so much on him..

It is like how can so many vote for a person that actually has broken almost all of the 10 commandments!

Rubio would be winning by 4 to 6 pts.. Kasich I think would be up, 8 to 10..
Remember why The liberal Media pushed Trump over them..
They already knew they had so much on him..

It is like how can so many vote for a person that actually has broken almost all of the 10 commandments!
You can think that all you want but for a republican to win they must win besides all the Romney states they would have to win Virginia and or Pennsylvania or another big blue state. The only reason anyone is talking about Michigan or other rust belt states is due to Trump not using the republican fiscal history.

Hillary will likely win tomorrow. I just dont see Trump winning. Ive never see the mass media and everyone turn on a particular candidate while completely ignoring all the faults of the other. It is an extremely scary turn for this country. I can only hope that she lasts 4 years. I hate the way this country is going.

Hillary will likely win tomorrow. I just dont see Trump winning. Ive never see the mass media and everyone turn on a particular candidate while completely ignoring all the faults of the other. It is an extremely scary turn for this country. I can only hope that she lasts 4 years. I hate the way this country is going.

Give me a break. Her email thing was covered PLENTY. Even though nothing new really happened and there is nothing there. Trump screwed himself by not listening to any advice from his campaign and just spewing garbage. It's his own fault. Not the media's.

Give me a break. Her email thing was covered PLENTY. Even though nothing new really happened and there is nothing there. Trump screwed himself by not listening to any advice from his campaign and just spewing garbage. It's his own fault. Not the media's.

If any other name was tied to her email scandal they would be in jail. Simple as that. Nothing Trump has said ever put our national security at risk.

Reactions: UCFWayne
My son's fish have more common sense than you.

ADVERTISEMENT