ADVERTISEMENT

So Trump will finally get out now, right?

If any other name was tied to her email scandal they would be in jail. Simple as that. Nothing Trump has said ever put our national security at risk.
This very simple fact is lost on Hillary supporters. I had no idea that the FBI would look at "intent" for reasons to not go after someone because a crime was committed.

This country needs a purge.

Reactions: fabknight
CwrfkNcVEAExZWA.jpg

Rubio would be winning by 4 to 6 pts.. Kasich I think would be up, 8 to 10..
Remember why The liberal Media pushed Trump over them..
They already knew they had so much on him..

It is like how can so many vote for a person that actually has broken almost all of the 10 commandments!
It wasn't the media. Trump was the nominee because 17 candidates jumped in and nobody wanted to get out of the republican race. The republicans that didn't like Trump split their vote between Kasich, Rubio, and Cruz

Reactions: Poolside Knight
It wasn't the media. Trump was the nominee because 17 candidates jumped in and nobody wanted to get out of the republican race. The republicans that didn't like Trump split their vote between Kasich, Rubio, and Cruz
yeah Kasich's intentions during the primary were questionable...other than his home state he was never close to competing yet stayed in despite being a distant 4th in delegates with no support in the South

I legit was just trying to find a poll or something. I know a couple people have made ref to 85 not liking Trump initially but I really don't remember it being like this!

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
I was right on the money as usual. 2016 Drumpf had bigly #energy I do wonder in hindsight however if some milquetoast Democrat equivalent of Kasich (played our Drumpf card, now we're Biden our time) would've won? Who knows who cares - the people who "stormed" the Capitol bleed the same as people who believe ACAB, but that's not as good a business model as divide & conquer. Bernays has to be laughing his ass off in his grave at this stupid poop

I legit was just trying to find a poll or something. I know a couple people have made ref to 85 not liking Trump initially but I really don't remember it being like this!

Oh man. 85 went from being a never Trumper to never letting go of his nuts 5 minutes after he won. It’s one of the greatest flip flops in the history of the board. In fact, I’m not convinced that 85 simply didn’t troll everyone because, as you read, there is no possible way you loathe someone as much as he did only to become a Trump lap dog as he was that quickly.

Oh man. 85 went from being a never Trumper to never letting go of his nuts 5 minutes after he won. It’s one of the greatest flip flops in the history of the board. In fact, I’m not convinced that 85 simply didn’t troll everyone because, as you read, there is no possible way you loathe someone as much as he did only to become a Trump lap dog as he was that quickly.

85's entire opinion can be swayed by a single segment on fox news so I'm not surprised that when they went balls deep into trumpism that he did too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT