ADVERTISEMENT

So you Trump supporters have finally given up right?

I have to wonder if he secretly doesn't want to be President or is just a kook. The bashing of the Mrs. Kahn is unforgivable. Why he even go there?

The runway is running out on the Trump campaign. He needs to turn it around fast and start acting more 'Presidential' or this one gonna get ugly fast.

So how exactly did Trump "bash" Mrs. Khan? In his remarks, Trump implied that she may not have been allowed to speak at the DNC because of her religion. Now let's be honest here, women are very subjugated in the Islamic community so it's not like Donald Trump was implying something that was totally and unreasonably out of the realm of possibility.

This whole thing is being blown way out of proportion by the liberal media and establishment Republicans. Check out the USA Today timeline of events and it's pretty clear that the Khan family are the ones fanning the flames here. Trump made no disparaging comments about their sons service, just a thinly veiled swipe at Islam, yet the media is making it appear as if he called their son a coward or something to that effect.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/08/01/trump-khan-feud-timeline/87914108/

So how exactly did Trump "bash" Mrs. Khan? In his remarks, Trump implied that she may not have been allowed to speak at the DNC because of her religion. Now let's be honest here, women are very subjugated in the Islamic community so it's not like Donald Trump was implying something that was totally and unreasonably out of the realm of possibility.

This whole thing is being blown way out of proportion by the liberal media and establishment Republicans. Check out the USA Today timeline of events and it's pretty clear that the Khan family are the ones fanning the flames here. Trump made no disparaging comments about their sons service, just a thinly veiled swipe at Islam, yet the media is making it appear as if he called their son a coward or something to that effect.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/08/01/trump-khan-feud-timeline/87914108/
Trump ASSumed that she didn't speak for religious reasons. He never considered that she didn't speak for other reasons.

It is considered a "bashing" due to all of his previous comments regarding Islam on the campaign trail. The man is literally running on the campaign promise of blocking Muslim immigration into the U.S. His comment is exactly the kind of stereotyping and racism that he has spewed for years now and the kind his xenophobic supporters want to hear... that is why people are jumping all over it.

This is America not Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. Muslim-American women are allowed to hold jobs, get an education, drive, and even speak. A lot of Muslim American women can even decide if they want to wear the Hijab. Some do because they feel it is an integral part of their religion but there are plenty who don't as well.

It is considered a "bashing" due to all of his previous comments regarding Islam on the campaign trail. The man is literally running on the campaign promise of blocking Muslim immigration into the U.S. His comment is exactly the kind of stereotyping and racism that he has spewed for years now and the kind his xenophobic supporters want to hear... that is why people are jumping all over it.

This is America not Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. Muslim-American women are allowed to hold jobs, get an education, drive, and even speak. A lot of Muslim American women can even decide if they want to wear the Hijab. Some do because they feel it is an integral part of their religion but there are plenty who don't as well.
Let's not forget that Jimmy Carter placed a ban on Iranian (Islamic) immigration to the U.S. during the hostage crisis as well, but liberals like to pretend that never happened.

Also, any previous comments made by Trump about Muslims in general do not amount to a "bashing" of Mrs. Khan as they did not pertain to her directly. Leave it to a liberal to try and rewrite the rules to fit their own distorted view of reality.

Trump ASSumed that she didn't speak for religious reasons. He never considered that she didn't speak for other reasons.

OK, so Trump assumed . . . fine. That still doesn't amount to "bashing" someone. The way the media's covering this, you'd think that Trump said that she was a bad mom and to "f" her son. No, he didn't. He simply implied that old country Islamic traditions may be the reason why she didn't speak and let's be honest, women are considered second-class citizens in that particular faith.

And despite this, old world customs die hard. Young Muslim girls have been the victim of countless genital mutilations and honor killings here in the U.S. and a sizable number of American muslims say they'd prefer to be ruled under Sharia law than by the Constitution so let's not pretend they're all here to sing kumbaya.

Let's not forget that Jimmy Carter placed a ban on Iranian (Islamic) immigration to the U.S. during the hostage crisis as well, but liberals like to pretend that never happened.

Also, any previous comments made by Trump about Muslims in general do not amount to a "bashing" of Mrs. Khan as they did not pertain to her directly. Leave it to a liberal to try and rewrite the rules to fit their own distorted view of reality.

Um, that was a ban on people from one specific country, at a time when they were holding Americans hostage and threatening violence against the United States. It had nothing to do with Muslims, since no other countries had bans put on them, and everything to do with Iran.

Instead of just complimenting them and gracefully moving along, he idiotically invented a narrative that suggested she was silent because her husband was forcing her to shut up, something that was not at all true. He made this 10000000x times worse than it had to be, mostly because he's an emotionally unstable dickwad.

The DNC knew they could bait him into looking stupid and they were 100% right. Way to go!

LOL! You Trump idiots really crack me up. I'm not even a liberal, I just live in a thing called THE REAL WORLD. The fact that you just tried to compare stopping immigration from Iran after they had just attacked a U.S. embassy to Trump's plan of banning all Muslim immigration is HILARIOUS!!

You do realize we could place a ban on Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, etc. and that still wouldn't completely stop Muslim immigration right? You also realize that all of Trump's plans and previous comments while not directly aimed at the Khans would affect them? If Trump had his way the Khans would have never been allowed to immigrate to the U.S and their son would have never served.

Trump is under fire because he used a racist stereotype against the wife. It's just one more racist stereotype that he has used his entire campaign...

LET'S COUNT THEM:

1. Attacked a Federal Judge for his Mexican heritage.
2. Called Mexicans drug dealers, rapists, and thieves.
3. Called for a ban on Muslims.
4. Said he would make Muslims wear an emblem or star (Nazi Germany style)

Should I go on?

Last edited:
And despite this, old world customs die hard. Young Muslim girls have been the victim of countless genital mutilations and honor killings here in the U.S. and a sizable number of American muslims say they'd prefer to be ruled under Sharia law than by the Constitution so let's not pretend they're all here to sing kumbaya.

Jesus Christ. Please provide some hard facts to back up this xenophobic rhetoric!

I would wait, but i'll be here until I die because you can't. Instead @Jedi.Knight I will just leave this for you.

Um, that was a ban on people from one specific country, at a time when they were holding Americans hostage and threatening violence against the United States.

Thanks for proving my point. As the Iranians were “threatening violence against the United States” so too do we see Muslims in full support of Isis and other groups that also threaten violence against the U.S. If it was OK for Carter to ban people from that country who were active participants in jihad against America, why would you have a problem with Donald Trump wanting to protect Americans by initiating a similar ban for the entire region?

It had nothing to do with Muslims, since no other countries had bans put on them, and everything to do with Iran.

Actually it had everything to do with Muslims. At the time, terrorism as we know it didn’t exist. Iran’s actions laid the template not only for terrorism, but for state sponsorship of said terrorism. That twisted mentality of jihad and hatred for the West spread from Iran and now is mainstream ideology for most Islamic countries in the Middle East. So comparing Iran in 1979 the time to radical Islam now is a complete one-for-one apples-for-apples comparison.

Jesus Christ. Please provide some hard facts to back up this xenophobic rhetoric!

I would wait, but i'll be here until I die because you can't. Instead @Jedi.Knight I will just leave this for you.

If you want more, you know how to find Google:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/1...ment-mulls-guidelines-as-grim-toll-rises.html

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...onor-killings-in-america-on-the-rise-n2080252

http://www.newsweek.com/fgm-rates-have-doubled-us-2004-304773

Your sources did nothing but further contradict your points.

Smack dab in the middle of the Newsweek report it says this about Female genital mutilation. "The practice predates religion and has no religious significance in either Islam nor Christianity. However, communities of both faiths continue to circumcise their daughters, believing it will cleanse or purify the girl, ensure she remains sexually chaste, prevent cheating on her future husband and keep her behaving well." It has nothing to do with Islam or Christianity and more to do with old African cultural beliefs.

And 2 dozen honor killings in the U.S is not a countless number. In reality it is very very small especially when you consider roughly 3.3 million Muslim people live in the U.S. 24 divided by 3.3 million = 0.00000727%. That is the percentage of Muslims in the U.S. that commit honor killings on a yearly basis. Countless...

Watching him speak is painful.
Here's your choices for dinner:
Mac and Cheese with shards of glass,
Beef wellington with an odorless tasteless poison,
or Spaghetti and Mariana.

You: I really don't like the smell of basil... I'll take the Mac and cheese, and eat around the glass.

Reactions: knightalum74
Ace, take a break and go learn to debate. You can come out of timeout when you learn to not name call. You're exactly like the man you are demonizing.

Breitbart News Network is a politically conservative American news and opinion website founded in 2007 by conservative commentator and entrepreneur Andrew Breitbart. Enough said.

Facts are facts. I don't give a crap if it's a conservative news source or not. I typically get news from both liberal and conservative sources but the source doesn't negate facts. Did you read the article?

Facts are facts. I don't give a crap if it's a conservative news source or not. I typically get news from both liberal and conservative sources but the source doesn't negate facts. Did you read the article?
Yeah I did it was BS, just like your comment. What does that article have to do with their son being killed or Trump talking trash about the mother?

The fact that he as built tremendous buildings and created thousands of jobs is all I need.*
There are hundreds of successful real estate developers in the U.S. who have employed thousands. Interesting that you feel all of them are qualified to be President,without regard of whether someone may be a misogynistic, narcissistic racist. Or maybe those are the qualities that you really find appealing.

Multiple parents of Benghazi victims have said that HRC lied directly to their faces in sit downs following the attack. She insisted that this was all due to a protest over the "video" when in fact, her and the Admin knew damn well that this was a pre planned terrorist attack. At the same time when her lacky was on national news claiming this was a protest gone wild.

She's a cretin, a scumbag, a liar totally unfit for office.

Unfortunately Trump is unfit as well.
She did not cause that attack or the circumstances that led to it. Not going to dispute with you whether she properly handled the aftermath. However, the more relevant thing is that she is honest about her lifelong desire to help Americans with her policies. That is better than electing a man who is honest about his plan violate equal protection against women, minorities, the disabled, veterans, Muslims and others.

She did not cause that attack or the circumstances that led to it. Not going to dispute with you whether she properly handled the aftermath. However, the more relevant thing is that she is honest about her lifelong desire to help Americans with her policies. That is better than electing a man who is honest about his plan violate equal protection against women, minorities, the disabled, veterans, Muslims and others.

LOL. It's all about power for Killary, both for her personally and to maintain power for Democrats.

There are hundreds of successful real estate developers in the U.S. who have employed thousands. Interesting that you feel all of them are qualified to be President,without regard of whether someone may be a misogynistic, narcissistic racist. Or maybe those are the qualities that you really find appealing.
Wrong

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights

LMAO

Her lifelong desire is to benefit herself at the expense of anyone/everyone else around her. That is the most absolutely apparent truth when referencing her or Bill. She slandered and intimidated the women that have accused Bill of raping them (oh, but she's a woman's rights champion!) at a time when she was humiliated for marrying a shithead. Was that for the desire to help Americans?

Also, your very first sentence is hilariously 100% wrong. She was THE leading advocate within the Obama Admin to bomb the shit out of Libya and depose of Ghadaffi. Bob Gates wrote a tell all stating that Obama was listening to her shit advice over the advice of most everyone at the Pentagon, saying not to depose of Ghadaffi without a massive NATO ground presence.

Perhaps you forgot about Hillary ignorantly boasting about "killing Ghadaffi"?

I can tell you're just another member of the sheep herd for the D's but c'mon.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
The orange donkey probably won't even make it to election day. My God, I can't even imagine the bender that coke will go on when it happens.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/u...nce-that-donald-trump-will-drop-out.html?_r=0

I bet he does. He's such an egomaniac that he couldn't stand being embarrassed on election day and losing by 10% or more. If he gets to mid September and the polls still show him being destroyed, he very well may just pack it in and use some stupid line about it "being rigged" than go through with the defeat.

That's a lot of math and guesswork.

But I hope he does drop out, and the Republicans offer a better choice.

If he drops in September, they might as well just mail it in. It'd be better to blame the Trumpsters for the dumpster fire, allow the party to reset, and focus on keeping the Congress to counter the Hillary victory.

Maybe they'd march Romney out there for a 2 month desperation run.

If he drops in September, they might as well just mail it in. It'd be better to blame the Trumpsters for the dumpster fire, allow the party to reset, and focus on keeping the Congress to counter the Hillary victory.

Maybe they'd march Romney out there for a 2 month desperation run.

I doubt Romney would agree to that. He was being pleaded with to run again earlier in the cycle and he declined. He wants nothing to do with this dumpster fire of an election year.

I doubt Romney would agree to that. He was being pleaded with to run again earlier in the cycle and he declined. He wants nothing to do with this dumpster fire of an election year.

He was being asked to run as an Indy, something that was nearly impossible at that stage. Running as the new R candidate wouldn't be hard to do.

Of course, the left wing would quickly abandon this sudden "Romney is a principled guy" bullshit, again start smearing him like they did in 2012. YOu know, claiming he'd put black people back in chains and using the Senate floor to claim that he's been committing tax fraud for years without a shred of proof.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT