ADVERTISEMENT

So you Trump supporters have finally given up right?

If he drops in September, they might as well just mail it in. It'd be better to blame the Trumpsters for the dumpster fire, allow the party to reset, and focus on keeping the Congress to counter the Hillary victory.

Maybe they'd march Romney out there for a 2 month desperation run.
If trump dropped tomorrow, the Republicans could submit any known Rep leaders as the ticket and still get at least 30% without even trying.

All you dumbasses. Kahn was bought and paid for by the Clintons. He's a sharia loving raghead and agrees that the Sharia law should trump the Constitution.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...on-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/
Cool source man.

Co-v1h4UsAAx0wa.jpg

Co-v2iMUEAAkPAD.jpg

Here's how God awful Trump is: he's somehow managed, according to new polls, to put Georgia and Arizona into play for Hillary. These are as Republican states as they come, states that Romney won by 8-10% just 4 years ago.

Trump is so f*cking awful that 2 of the reddest states are now up for grabs.

At this point I hope he loses those, and is so embarrassed that he and everyone who voted for him are purged into the wilderness and back to their trailers to never vote again.

Here's how God awful Trump is: he's somehow managed, according to new polls, to put Georgia and Arizona into play for Hillary. These are as Republican states as they come, states that Romney won by 8-10% just 4 years ago.

At this point I hope he loses those, and is so embarrassed that he and everyone who voted for him are purged into the wilderness and back to their trailers to never vote again.

DONT TELL THIS TO CUCKSLURPEE TRUMP GONNA SKULL FOLK HILLARY CAUSE HE AND ALL DA OTHA TRAILER CAMP TRASH ARE ANGRY AND MAD!!!!!

Reactions: CommuterBob
When Trump drops out next week, how will he launder the unused donations into his bank account?

I'm not the one who echoes MSM talking points that have been wrong time & time again with Donald. Now get back to your patients, Doctor.

I should pay you the entertainment you provide me.

Four month vacation? You're entire year is a vacation. A long day for you is when you have office hours in addition to your one class.

Is this your way of deflecting away from the fact that you're supporting an idiot who is the worst candidate to perhaps ever run for President?
You're just an uninformed whiny bitch who jumps at every media report. Come talk to in September when polls become a little more credible.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
You're just an uninformed whiny bitch who jumps at every media report. Come talk to in September when polls become a little more credible.

Oh the irony. You're supporting a guy who is already starting to cry about everything being rigged and unfair, probably because he knows what I know, yet you're calling me the whiny bitch.

Can you please take a wager again that he'll win and you'll self ban for a year if he doesn't?

Here's a free lesson cucks: the fact the 70 yo Donald who could've easily sat this out can endure over a year of non stop trumped up fake criticism from a media that's loved him before since he brings the ratings & was a Democrat tells you he has a strong sense of self & fighting on for America. He's gonna win folks, it's gonna happen, believe me.

Oh the irony. You're supporting a guy who is already starting to cry about everything being rigged and unfair, probably because he knows what I know, yet you're calling me the whiny bitch.

Can you please take a wager again that he'll win and you'll self ban for a year if he doesn't?
Is he wrong? Hillary calls the mother of a Benghazi soldier a liar and gets no coverage. Hillary lies to Chris Wallace in her first interview in over a year and the NY Times refuses to write about it. So bad was it that the NY Times editor actually wrote a column in his own newspaper, bashing his own newspaper. 85, I have said all along that the democrat would win, never have I said anything else. What I said about Trump was he gives the republicans a better chance at winning. While you bitch about Georgia and Arizona, you seem to not be watching Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida.

The system is rigged, he is right about that and yes I'm calling you a whiny bitch.

The Republicans need to learn some dirty tactics and Trump is providing them a lesson. For the last eight years the GOP has stood by and let Obama and Co turn us into the next coming of Hitler and more than half country believes everything he says. Every conservative is a racist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot. FFS, Obama was calling Bill and Hillary racists in 2008. What has changed? Trump is fighting back and it's what we need. I don't agree with everything he says which was pretty damn evident during the primary but Hillary will take Obama's place as the worst President ever and completely overhaul the Supreme Court while she's at it.

So you completely ignore that the Clinton's were racists just eight years ago? How does one go from being a racist to the most qualified person ever to run for President in just eight years? How does a black man appoint a racist to Secretary of State? Apparently I'm a massive racist so I'd really like to know how Hillary changed overnight. Hope and Change!!!

If trump has done anything decent it's bring a death knell to the GOP. He's not going to win but maybe republicans will learn a thing or two to prepare them in four years when Hillary is up for reelection.

OK, so Trump assumed . . . fine. That still doesn't amount to "bashing" someone. The way the media's covering this, you'd think that Trump said that she was a bad mom and to "f" her son. No, he didn't. He simply implied that old country Islamic traditions may be the reason why she didn't speak and let's be honest, women are considered second-class citizens in that particular faith.

he didn't even assume, he simply opened it as a possibility, He made no claims. That being said he should have ignored the guy. Kahn is rumored to have taken down his website and said the constitution that he waved in everyone's face, should be secondary to sharia law. If true take his BS with a big grain of salt.

She did not cause that attack or the circumstances that led to it. Not going to dispute with you whether she properly handled the aftermath. However, the more relevant thing is that she is honest about her lifelong desire to help Americans with her policies. That is better than electing a man who is honest about his plan violate equal protection against women, minorities, the disabled, veterans, Muslims and others.

No she simply lied, and did nothing to help during the attack. The main Americans she wishes to help are herself, Bill, and the rest of the elitist progressive friends. Abortion rights are about getting rid of blacks and other undesirables. More bennies are about power for the leftist leaders, read the emails from DNC, helping gays and transgenders is a front, they are as homophobic and close minded as any. Democracy simply gets in the way, see poor ole Bernie.

It is from the People, to the inside Elites, for the inside elites, and 49 mil from wall street to her campaign show it.

Checking in on what going on in Pennsylvania

Steve Kornacki‏@SteveKornacki
Story of PA: Trump blue collar gains wiped out by losses in white collar Philly burbs, where Obama was +9 in '12 & HRC is +40 in new poll

How are the Clinton's no longer racist? How does a 70 year old change their views? Surely if they can do it I can change at less than half their age.

How are the Clinton's no longer racist? How does a 70 year old change their views? Surely if they can do it I can change at less than half their age.
Lol I dunno Alex Jones. I'm sure this can be a very enlightening and intelligent conversation though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT