NFL
Target
Kellogg's
Starbucks
Basically all Media
All awards shows
Movies
Pretty much all of Hollywood

Why don't I see many conservative boycotts of businesses?

StevieWonder_01.jpg

i had a publix sub for lunch today. it was delicious as always

I've never been much of a fan of Publix subs. They're OK but not really much better than Subway. I used to get their Cubans but they suck now since they don't have presses any more. Chicken and wings are always good though.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
That is 100% fake news.

Don't like them fine but same as Subway? LAWLS.

If it was the same as Subway, then the Publix deli would smell like a Subway. And EVERYONE knows what a Subway smells like. It permeates your clothing. I can smell it when I'm walking on the bridge into the Science Center, even though the Subway is one floor down and INSIDE THE BUILDING I'M NOT EVEN IN YET.

I've never been much of a fan of Publix subs. They're OK but not really much better than Subway. I used to get their Cubans but they suck now since they don't have presses any more. Chicken and wings are always good though.

Man, bob sucks so much at life he can't even get subs right.

Meh I don't agree with allowing men in women's bathrooms etc., but I'm not going to inconvenience myself and avoid shopping at Target.

Why go to Bern's when you can get a steak at Outback? Amirite, Boob?

The sad thing is he probably would agree with you, he routinely makes fun of chemmie for liking food other than mcdonalds. There are so many things to choose from to make fun of chemmie, but his taste in food is pretty damn good.

If it was the same as Subway, then the Publix deli would smell like a Subway. And EVERYONE knows what a Subway smells like. It permeates your clothing. I can smell it when I'm walking on the bridge into the Science Center, even though the Subway is one floor down and INSIDE THE BUILDING I'M NOT EVEN IN YET.
You hate the smell of baking bread? Everyone loves the smell of baking bread.

Side note: I miss the old Merita factory. It was one of the few bright spots as a kid riding in the car on I-4 and on my drive during rush hour.

You hate the smell of baking bread? Everyone loves the smell of baking bread.

Side note: I miss the old Merita factory. It was one of the few bright spots as a kid riding in the car on I-4 and on my drive during rush hour.
Subway got in trouble a while ago for putting a chemical in their bread to make it rise. It is the same chemical used in yoga mats. That's not bread you're smelling, it's Jared's love for underage girls. It is horrible.

With deli meat, no. We're not talking about steaks or ribs.

You need to work on your taste buds. Same thing applies to deli meat as to steak and ribs.

It's not like deli meat starts sliced. It's regular meat just like anything else that's sliced thin.

You need to work on your taste buds. Same thing applies to deli meat as to steak and ribs.

It's not like deli meat starts sliced. It's regular meat just like anything else that's sliced thin.

I don't cover steak and ribs with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, banana peppers, olives, spinach, cucumbers, oil and vinegar, bread. The meat is less than a quarter of the contents of the sub.

I don't cover steak and ribs with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, banana peppers, olives, spinach, cucumbers, oil and vinegar, bread. The meat is less than a quarter of the contents of the sub.
There is some truth to this. I can't tell the difference in a Publix sub using Publix brand meat and a sub with Boar's Head which is why I get the Publix brand meat sub and save a dollar.

Reactions: Knight_Light
There is some truth to this. I can't tell the difference in a Publix sub using Publix brand meat and a sub with Boar's Head which is why I get the Publix brand meat sub and save a dollar.

That's because those are both similar in quality. However - there is a massive difference between deli meat you get at Subway or pre packaged and Publix/Board Head.

Reactions: Knight_Light
That's because those are both similar in quality. However - there is a massive difference between deli meat you get at Subway or pre packaged and Publix/Board Head.

Like Bob said, with all the toppings I'm still not sure you could tell the difference except maybe texturally.

still better than subway but they have gone downhill the last year or 2. They got cute with the constant seasonal subs and use older bread. The old school simple press was better the the toaster they use now

No one buys subs for the meat. It's for all the other stuff too.

Meh I don't agree with allowing men in women's bathrooms etc., but I'm not going to inconvenience myself and avoid shopping at Target.
Target's funny with their positions too. They make a big deal about taking the pink and blue backdrops out of the toy department but leave the boys/girl's divisions up for all clothing and even baby/infant stuff. And the toys themselves are packaged in pink and not pink and gender suggestive, so did they really do anything?

Last edited:
publix brand meat is generally really good. there is a difference with the boars head, but i normally just save the extra dollar.

Mix it in with a pound of veggies, bread, oil and vinegar, salt and pepper and it tastes the same. If you're just eating a ham sandwich, that is different and not a sub.
The quality of all the ingredients at publix are higher than subway. Even if a sandwich has mayonnaise(not from one of those creepy squeeze tubes) and oil and vinegar the quality of the meat is noticeable.

Mix it in with a pound of veggies, bread, oil and vinegar, salt and pepper and it tastes the same. If you're just eating a ham sandwich, that is different and not a sub.

Posts like these, even more so than your other garbage, are perfect of examples of why we will not only never see eye to eye on political differences, but why people like you should just plain not be allowed to vote. Arguing that subway = Publix SMDH.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT