ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

For what? He’s a JAG.

HAHAHA

Episode 4 Starz GIF by Heels

• Haha
Reactions: hootyhoogoknights1
19 catches in 2023 and a .8700 transfer ranking. He was pushed out of Auburn and they had the worst WR room in the SEC.

You simply have no idea what you are talking about.

"... it’s easy to see where Auburn’s wideouts fell well short last season. Auburn’s receiving leader was transfer tight end Rivaldo Fairweather, but the top wide receiver in terms of yardage was Ja’Varrius Johnson at 347 yards in 10 games.

That mark was the lowest for Auburn’s top wide receiver in a season since a losing campaign all the way back in 1991, when Herbert Casey finished with 277 yards. Johnson’s 347 yards were also the fewest for a No. 1 wide receiver in any SEC offense since Mississippi State in 2017."

Ja'Varrius Johnson was Auburn's No. 1 wide receiver the last two seasons. He drew an ELITE SEC No. 1 cover corner every game. At UCF, he is a No. 3 option and will draw a slot corner, safety, or linebacker.

No slot corner (i.e., No. 3 corner) in AMERICA is comparable to what Ja'Varrius faced week in and out the last two years as Auburn's No. 1 wide receiver.

Ja'Varrius will 'toy' with slot corners in Big 12.

Last edited:
On a serious note, Agiye apparently absorbs Stephen Martin's role, but not his scholarship.

Now about that random walk-on slot receiver's spot that opened up...
Obviously, Ja'Varrius gets Stephen Martin's scholarship and assumes Andrew Dickson's slot WR spot in the lineup, while Agiye absorbs Martin's outside WR role and inherits Dickson's walk on status.

Witty Gus... Making the numbers work.

Also, Gage King apparently IS NOT on scholarship. D*ck move by Gus to not put the starting snapper on scholarship, but much respect from a talent acquisition/fan standpoint.

A lot of 'major powers' do not put the snapper on scholarship, but Gus always has. NIL perhaps?

Last edited:

You simply have no idea what you are talking about.

"... it’s easy to see where Auburn’s wideouts fell well short last season. Auburn’s receiving leader was transfer tight end Rivaldo Fairweather, but the top wide receiver in terms of yardage was Ja’Varrius Johnson at 347 yards in 10 games.

That mark was the lowest for Auburn’s top wide receiver in a season since a losing campaign all the way back in 1991, when Herbert Casey finished with 277 yards. Johnson’s 347 yards were also the fewest for a No. 1 wide receiver in any SEC offense since Mississippi State in 2017."

Ja'Varrius Johnson was Auburn's No. 1 wide receiver the last two seasons. He drew an ELITE SEC No. 1 cover corner every game. At UCF, he is a No. 3 option and will draw a slot corner, safety, or linebacker.

No slot corner (i.e., No. 3 corner) in AMERICA is comparable to what Ja'Varrius faced week in and out the last two years as Auburn's No. 1 wide receiver.

Ja'Varrius will 'toy' with slot corners in Big 12.
LOL. Why are you even quoting Leonard for? He literally knows nothing about college football.

Obviously, Ja'Varrius gets Stephen Martin's scholarship and assumes Andrew Dickson's slot WR spot in the lineup, while Agiye absorbs Martin's outside WR role and inherits Dickson's walk on status.

Witty Gus... Making the numbers work.

Also, Gage King apparently IS NOT on scholarship. D*ck move by Gus to not put the starting snapper on scholarship, but much respect from a talent acquisition/fan standpoint.

A lot of 'major powers' do not put the snapper on scholarship, but Gus always has. NIL perhaps?
Lol. Johnson could easily overtake Townsend (who is terrible) at the slot.

On a side note, Florida lands the two of the three highest rated prospects of the spring portal.

Jason Zandamela is at a minimum one year, possibly two, from being ready to play.

Cormani McClain, meanwhile, may never see a meaningful snap at Florida and could have a career that tracks like fellow Lakeland HS 5 ⭐ Demarkcus Bowman.

Another reason these "recruiting rankings' are beyond worthless.

But Billy will look good on paper.

Last edited:
I don't see what the intrigue with this transfer. I watched him play an entire game against South Carolina, which had injuries along its offensive line. He finished with two sacks, but was untouched on both plays. One was a great play call where he did a delayed twist for a late sack up the middle. The other was when he used a speed rush to beat an H-back who tried to cross the formation to block him.

I thought he was more of a beneficiary of Jacksonville State's scheme than anything else.

On the other hand this could be our boy!!!!

4649730.png

December 20, 2023: Commitment

Issiah Walker Jr. commits to Texas State Bobcats

4649440.png

October 30, 2023: Commitment

Issiah Walker Jr. commits to Colorado Buffaloes

4648329.png

January 24, 2023: Commitment

Issiah Walker Jr. commits to Purdue Boilermakers

14 Grizzlies Sign With 4-Year Programs on Early Signing Day

August 2022: Commitment
Issiah Walker Jr. transfers at Butler Community College

4648201.png

May 09, 2020: Transfer

Issiah Walker Jr. transfers to Miami Hurricanes

11084863.png

October 05, 2019: Commitment

Issiah Walker Jr. commits to Florida Gators

4649627.png

May 08, 2018: Commitment

Issiah Walker Jr. commits to South Carolina Gamecocks

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Last edited:
I don't see what the intrigue with this transfer. I watched him play an entire game against South Carolina, which had injuries along its offensive line. He finished with two sacks, but was untouched on both plays. One was a great play call where he did a delayed twist for a late sack up the middle. The other was when he used a speed rush to beat an H-back who tried to cross the formation to block him.

I thought he was more of a beneficiary of Jacksonville State's scheme than anything else.

On the other hand this could be our boy!!!!

4649730.png

December 20, 2023: Commitment

Issiah Walker Jr. commits to Texas State Bobcats

4649440.png

October 30, 2023: Commitment

Issiah Walker Jr. commits to Colorado Buffaloes

4648329.png

January 24, 2023: Commitment

Issiah Walker Jr. commits to Purdue Boilermakers

14 Grizzlies Sign With 4-Year Programs on Early Signing Day

August 2022: Commitment
Issiah Walker Jr. transfers at Butler Community College

4648201.png

May 09, 2020: Transfer

Issiah Walker Jr. transfers to Miami Hurricanes

11084863.png

October 05, 2019: Commitment

Issiah Walker Jr. commits to Florida Gators

4649627.png

May 08, 2018: Commitment

Issiah Walker Jr. commits to South Carolina Gamecocks

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
I hope for the best for the young man. He had some serious mental health issues in the past.

I hope for the best for the young man. He had some serious mental health issues in the past.
I have read nothing verified on "mental health" issues. Only speculation.

Per the South Carolina board, "Many fans could see the drama coming with his recruitment as he continued to take unofficial and official visits after committing to us, and while we often bash kids for enjoying the process, everyone who thought the drama would continue with him was dead on."

I have read nothing verified on "mental health" issues. Only speculation.

Per the South Carolina board, "Many fans could see the drama coming with his recruitment as he continued to take unofficial and official visits after committing to us, and while we often bash kids for enjoying the process, everyone who thought the drama would continue with him was dead on."
You don’t know sh!t.? Shut shut up already. He literally threatened to take his own life on social media in a couple of occasions.

Going into year four and old head is bringing in 27 transfers (5th most in the country). Lol.

Going into year four and old head is bringing in 27 transfers (5th most in the country). Lol.

Sounds like UCF should just shut down the program.

Per Duke...

UCF had 33 players who could play last season, but because of these incoming Mid'KnightsMen, UCF will now have 45-50 players who can play.

UCF has eight offensive linemen who can get snaps.

The u, meanwhile, has just four guys with meaningful starts under their belts.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

NOTE 1: I must admit hearing Duke say Jacarri Brown "in some ways" is a better passer than KJ Jefferson made me chuckle. I would love to know what ways Duke is talking about.

NOTE 2: Per Duke, a versatile "Edge" defender who a "standup linebacker" chose to go to another school after considering UCF because UCF had to many ELITE players at his position and he wanted to go to a school where he could play.

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

And then there's this.

Two former SEC No. 1 WRs pegged to be No. 2 and No. 3 WRs at a Big 12 school. How will they ever get open?

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited:
Reactions: 90Knight
With its final scholarship, UCF has a few options.

1. Wait on Chris Hardie, who holds a Colorado State offer and is currently visiting Ole Miss, which is a three-hour drive from Oxford, MS. (Orlando is 7-8 hours away)

2. Poach an edge committed to another school.

(Uncommitted, but a "football player")

3. Award Snapper Gage King a scholarship.

4. Do the unthinkable and sign a portal left offensive tackle.

With its final scholarship, UCF has a few options.

1. Wait on Chris Hardie, who holds a Colorado State offer and is currently visiting Ole Miss, which is a three-hour drive from Oxford, MS. (Orlando is 7-8 hours away)

2. Poach an edge committed to another school.

(Uncommitted, but a "football player")

3. Award Snapper Gage King a scholarship.

4. Do the unthinkable and sign a portal left offensive tackle.
Lol. Strugglers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT