ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

He is better than Colorado State, so I hope he finds a place where he can play. Cannot fault the kid for not being good enough to play for an SEC-caliber program like UCF.

If he keeps dropping levels of programs, the u may get a visit.
Yeah…UCF just went 3-7 vs P5 and is portal bottom feeding but it’s “SEC caliber”. Welp.

Gus Malzone with the swing and a WHIFF!

Him coming here was always situational, we full on scholarships and Ole Miss DE room only has one clear starter before him, they needed him more we did. I find it hilarious how you always run to twiddle them fingers on here every time. So nice that we on ya mind every time. 😂

Him coming here was always situational, we full on scholarships and Ole Miss DE room only has one clear starter before him, they needed him more we did. I find it hilarious how you always run to twiddle them fingers on here every time. So nice that we on ya mind every time. 😂
Cool story bro. What DEs does UCF have? I’ll wait.

Cool story bro. What DEs does UCF have? I’ll wait.
Why are you making this about how many DE we have? I’m specifically talking about the two-deep rotation which you act like you know shit about 🥱

I guess your shift is over at the park? Time to take off your full character costume?
No, I just don't care to communicate with your overgrown ass anymore. You're how old doing this loser shit? You lost a bet where you were supposed to leave here for good, but can't cuz it's the only thing that gets you off. 🤣

Reactions: KnightNJ
No, I just don't care to communicate with your overgrown ass anymore. You're how old doing this loser shit? You lost a bet where you were supposed to leave here for good, but can't cuz it's the only thing that gets you off. 🤣
Lol. What bet did I lose? Post or link it. You lost here…move it along now.

You must have poor reading or comprehension skills. I already said Vincent is 3 hours from Oxford, MS, but 8 hours to Orlando. It was simple geography.
What dumb are you (best not answer)? You must be 100 years old. The man is a graduate transfer…playing next to mommy’s house is not even a significant consideration here.

What dumb are you (best not answer)? You must be 100 years old. The man is a graduate transfer…playing next to mommy’s house is not even a significant consideration here.
How dumb am I? You do not understand Alabama high school football prospects.

Distance from home is almost always the No. 1 factor for Alabama natives in the transfer portal.

Take Cam Riley. Hillcrest, AL to Tallahassee is 3 hours. Hillcrest to Orlando is 6-7 hours.

Take Ja'Varrius Johnson. Trussville to Orlando is 8 hours. Trussville to College Station is 11 hours.

Take Robby Ashford. Hoover to Utah is a h*ll of a lot farther than Hoover to Columbia, S.C.

Take Omari Kelly. Trussville, AL to Middle Tennessee State is 3 hours.

Take Antonio Kite. Left uat went to Auburn. Auburn was the closest school to Anniston, AL.

Take Roydell Williams. Left uat, went to FSU. Hueytown to Tallahassee is 5 hours.

Two notable exceptions: Ian Jackson left uat and went to utsa and Anquin Barnes left uat and went to Colorado.

How dumb am I? You do not understand Alabama high school football prospects.

Distance from home is almost always the No. 1 factor for Alabama natives in the transfer portal.

Take Cam Riley. Hillcrest, AL to Tallahassee is 3 hours. Hillcrest to Orlando is 6-7 hours.

Take Ja'Varrius Johnson. Trussville to Orlando is 8 hours. Trussville to College Station is 11 hours.

Take Robby Ashford. Hoover to Utah is a h*ll of a lot farther than Hoover to Columbia, S.C.

Take Omari Kelly. Trussville, AL to Middle Tennessee State is 3 hours.

Take Antonio Kite. Left uat went to Auburn. Auburn was the closest school to Anniston, AL.

Take Roydell Williams. Left uat, went to FSU. Hueytown to Tallahassee is 5 hours.

Two notable exceptions: Ian Jackson left uat and went to utsa and Anquin Barnes left uat and went to Colorado.
Riley had a choice between FSU and UCF. Hardie had a choice between Ole Miss and UCF. They chose the better program/better staff. Simple as that.

Boys lost their two starting DE and goofie was talking the two deep at that position for UCF. They expect fans not to laugh at that nonsense.

Lol. Say it at the dungeon and hold hands while you do it but do it anywhere else and people will laugh at you.

Morris-Brash had 57 tackles and 8.5 sacks in 2023. Dude had 26 sacks in his career but boys here talking about the UCF 2-deep at DE.

Riley had a choice between FSU and UCF. Hardie had a choice between Ole Miss and UCF. They chose the better program/better staff. Simple as that.
I can explain it to you and give you multiple concrete examples, but I cannot understand it for you.

Lobo is a riot. He is in here acting like canes a big time, and needs to convince us of it. Don't see any Gators or Noles doing that.

Reactions: Square Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT