ADVERTISEMENT

Standings going into big Houston game (Cincy just edged SMU)

UCFProf

Golden Knight
Nov 13, 2011
UCF one of 3 teams in the AAC (others: Houston, SMU) with only 4 losses (Cincy has 2 losses)
In conference, Cincy unbeaten, four teams with one loss (SMU, Houston, UCF, Tulsa)
Five AAC teams already have 3 or 4 conference losses; Memphis is 2-2.
Our students are in session, but few attend weekend games.
What do we need to do to have a chance against Houston on Saturday?
Everyone's healthy, had a week off for soul searching. Can they get back their mojo?
Dawkins has a talented, experienced staff with a record of winning programs
So if anyone can light fire under these guys, it's them.
Come out at 4PM Saturday and help make it happen!

Its on CBS sports network. They should really not schedule games during NFL playoffs. I'll bounce between the two and/or dvr it.

Its on CBS sports network. They should really not schedule games during NFL playoffs. I'll bounce between the two and/or dvr it.
If you have a cable provider you can stream the game online. Or just pull a TV out from another room and watch both....

Our game was scheduled first. Make them change the time of their game. ;)
The playoffs dates and times are scheduled years in advance. Same days and times for years. Our game with Houston was just scheduled in 2016. Last weeks game too.

The playoffs dates and times are scheduled years in advance. Same days and times for years. Our game with Houston was just scheduled in 2016. Last weeks game too.
But not which team would play. That was just decided. Unless NFL playoffs regardless of teams trumps UCF's biggest home game so far.

But not which team would play. That was just decided. Unless NFL playoffs regardless of teams trumps UCF's biggest home game so far.
Yes it's the NFL playoffs. 2 weeks in a row going head to head. I'll flip back and forth.

Can't ever remember who won the Superbowl from year to year. Only remember the nachos.

The rest of the world can't name 2 UCF players.
See how silly you sound. Check the name of this forum. Is it called the Sports Forum? Also, the rest of the world doesn't know what the word "touchdown" means and calls soccer Football.

See how silly you sound. Check the name of this forum. Is it called the Sports Forum? Also, the rest of the world doesn't know what the word "touchdown" means and calls soccer Football.
Another good point. If you like UCF basketball, you'll watch it exclusively or go. If you like the NFL, you'll watch it only. If you like both like me, you'll go back and forth. Plain and simple.

Another good point. If you like UCF basketball, you'll watch it exclusively or go. If you like the NFL, you'll watch it only. If you like both like me, you'll go back and forth. Plain and simple.
I like both as well. I tend to take people's opinions more who watch more than just 1 team in every sport. They don't tend to think UCF is the best at everything.

That was a great game. Watched on DVR about an hour behind. fast forward thru the commercials. So Sue Me. LOL. Now watching NFL on DVR. skipping commercials. So Sue Me. Go Knights!

That was a great game. Watched on DVR about an hour behind. fast forward thru the commercials. So Sue Me. LOL. Now watching NFL on DVR. skipping commercials. So Sue Me. Go Knights!
Being there was even more wonderful. I'll never forget it. Wasn't the most artful of the season, but definitely the hardest played by everyone. The team just wanted it more, but just barely.

Agreed. It was a great game. UCF stayed ahead the whole game and UCF played very hard. Glad I watched it. Go Knights!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT