ADVERTISEMENT

State of the Union Address

He did as well as anyone could hope for. I may have missed it but did he ever say what state of the union was?

incel democrats creaming themselves over an old, white, career politician while seething over the young, upstart female politician.

how progressive

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Dark Brandon looked unstoppable and the GOP response is some chick who has a kid literally named "Ridgeway" filming a bat shit crazy home video in her kitchen.

The GOP is becoming a parody of itself and SNL isn't even that funny anymore.

Last edited:
SNL isn't even that funny anymore.
It was so hilarious and cringe-worthy, you can bet SNL will parody it tonight. 👍 😄

It was SO God-awful bad, you have to wonder what in the hell she and her handlers were thinking? By all accounts (from both Dem & GOP pundits) she is a smart, capable female politician (as opposed to airheads like MTG.) Instead of highlighting her attractiveness and charisma in a normal rebuttal speech, WHY OH WHY make a big point of putting her in a kitchen acting like she's a regular mom for crying out loud??!?! SMH. Her acting was attrocious! Jesus, how stupid do they think we are??!?

If the whole idea was to present Biden vs "America's Mom," why go with a US Senator in the first place---and one from Alabama of all places??!?

Last edited:
If the whole idea was to present Biden vs "America's Mom," why go with a US Senator in the first place---and one from Alabama of all places??!?
It was so bad I wouldn't have even been surprised if she pulled a cartoon of eggs out of her fridge and claimed she was making fried chicken for dinner.

Today's GOP is a complete and utter joke.

Good grief, that takes a lot of balls to say to someone. Show me ANY news agency who thought her response was awesome.
Today's conservatives are, by definition, so utterly incapable of forming independent thought that they have to project this shortcoming on everyone.

They are so goddamn stupid they believe everyone else is the same, and are only able to parrot talking points.

Original thought is completely foreign to them, and if they were capable of it they wouldn't be GOP members any longer, like what happened to you and I when we realized what happened to our GOP.

Original thought is completely foreign to them, and if they were capable of it they wouldn't be GOP members any longer, like what happened to you and I when we realized what happened to our GOP.
I'd like to call your take hyperbole, Ninja. But you're right. It's true in the Trump MAGA world. For example, when was the last time the GOP actually articulated a true policy position?

I applauded Republican Senator Langford's deal-making efforts to put together a bipartisan border security bill that both sides could agree on. While the bill was heavily weighted towards what the conservatives in Congress demanded, Biden made it clear he wanted the Dems to support it so he could approve it. It was a faint glimpse back at Old School Congressional Politics at work! That is, until Trump got wind of it....

I'd like to call your take hyperbole, Ninja. But you're right. It's true in the Trump MAGA world. For example, when was the last time the GOP actually articulated a true policy position?

I applauded Republican Senator Langford's deal-making efforts to put together a bipartisan border security bill that both sides could agree on. While the bill was heavily weighted towards what the conservatives in Congress demanded, Biden made it clear he wanted the Dems to support it so he could approve it. It was a faint glimpse back at Old School Congressional Politics at work! That is, until Trump got wind of it....
The closest thing the GOP has to a policy, other than simply whining about the Democrats trying to pull us out of the 18th century, is making inbred racist morons freak out about a non existent border crisis every election cycle.

It's pathetically predictable.

^° for 8+ years, both of these chucklefücks have allowed President Trump to occupy their head rent free

It's a very feminine quality to be able to stay mad for that long

Today's conservatives are, by definition, so utterly incapable of forming independent thought that they have to project this shortcoming on everyone.

They are so goddamn stupid they believe everyone else is the same, and are only able to parrot talking points.

We should all work together on bridging the gap, not furthering the divide. Unfortunately politicians and media are not setting a great example for the masses.

^° for 8+ years, both of these chucklefücks have allowed President Trump to occupy their head rent free

It's a very feminine quality to be able to stay mad for that long
Instead of pointing fingers at eachother, we should all attempt to bridge the gap, starting with finding common ground.

Good grief, that takes a lot of balls to say to someone. Show me ANY news agency who thought her response was awesome.
You are emphasizing my point, who cares what news agencies think? Most are in the business to make money on people's emotions. Your talking points often are copied/pasted from news sites.

DAMN, I just realized SNL mocked THE SAME STUFF I pointed out three days ago!!!!

Those plagiarists!!! I should sue their asses, right UCFloridaTech???

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
That Sex Trafficking story that had her almost in fake tears happened during the George W Bush administration
But the new MAGA Cult playbook is to never apologize for fabricating a story to fit your agenda. You just ignore the outcry and move on as if it never happened.

Instead of pointing fingers at eachother, we should all attempt to bridge the gap, starting with finding common ground.
disagree.

People like the unhinged leftists above are impossible to save.

They are religious fanatics, only instead of a Bible they are beholden to MSM. They would soon as die before admit fault in their beliefs.

Like religion, they don't need objective proof for their beliefs, the God of government is all they need.

Yeah, but the closest thing to policy that today's GOP has is trotting out the "bRoWn pEoPlE aRe bAd" shtick every election cycle. Don't deny them their one thing.
Once upon a time, it was a very subtle thing. But apparently in this Trump era of politics, the more blatant it is, the better it plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT