ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Same stuff every year. Year after year the on field results suck
Yeah…says you. Zero of you UCF fans know what a championship roster looks like or how it ‘s built. *Hint: it’s not by getting a dozen *3 DB recruits and transfers.

Oh…my bad, forgot about Ted Roof…that old retread is going to save UCF.

Last edited:
Yeah…says you. Zero of you UCF fans know what a championship roster looks like or how it ‘s built. *Hint: it’s not by getting a dozen *3 DB recruits and transfers.
Apparently Miami doesn’t either since y’all have been in the ACC. How in the hell do y’all not have one ACC title?!? That’s beyond embarrassing especially with the level of recruiting Miami does. Enjoy your offseason awards again.

Apparently Miami doesn’t either since y’all have been in the ACC. How in the hell do y’all not have one ACC title?!? That’s beyond embarrassing especially with the level of recruiting Miami does. Enjoy your offseason awards again.
Boys parroting nonsense when their 2 DL coaches managed to sign ONE 3* high school DL in the 2024 class. LOL.

ImageCompositionServlet

Reactions: Knight_Light
Boys parroting nonsense when their 2 DL coaches managed to sign ONE 3* high school DL in the 2024 class. LOL.
We got Walker and LeBlanc in 23’ Leblanc had to redshirt. But again idk where you are going with this… Miami always recruits well but sucks on the field…

I can’t respect the football takes of any UCF fan…just an ignorant G5 fanbase. Very embarrassing that you people have let some Gus Malzone SIMP gaslight you 24/7 - 365. Embarrassing.

We got Walker and LeBlanc in 23’ Leblanc had to redshirt. But again idk where you are going with this… Miami always recruits well but sucks on the field…
Yes…thats why Bain and Maugioa were both Freshmen All American. You don’t even know that every team NEEDS to recruit high school OL and DL every year?

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Mario building the roster from the trenches up. Gus Malzone in his fourth year bringing a dozen mid 3* DBs…filling the roster with RBs and MID QBs.

Where the F*** is UCF bro???

I can’t respect the football takes of any UCF fan…just an ignorant G5 fanbase. Very embarrassing that you people have let some Gus Malzone SIMP gaslight you 24/7 - 365. Embarrassing.
Your clown takes on the situation are really hilarious! 🤣

I don't actually buy into AL-1's Malzahn hype. My first reaction when he was hired was "Great, we just hired the coach that couldn't beat UCF in the Peach Bowl." His record at UCF is not up to what we were expecting...although at least some of that was Heupel's pathetic recruiting before he bolted to Tennessee.

What we do recognize is that he is the kind of coach who can build a solid foundation to be an extremely successful P4 football program. UCF's recruiting has been far and away better than we have ever done before, and it is going to improve even more.

The other thing we find hysterical about you is how arrogant you are as a fan of a team who hasn't accomplished anything significant in the last two decades! 🤣

Your clown takes on the situation are really hilarious! 🤣

I don't actually buy into AL-1's Malzahn hype. My first reaction when he was hired was "Great, we just hired the coach that couldn't beat UCF in the Peach Bowl." His record at UCF is not up to what we were expecting...although at least some of that was Heupel's pathetic recruiting before he bolted to Tennessee.

What we do recognize is that he is the kind of coach who can build a solid foundation to be an extremely successful P4 football program. UCF's recruiting has been far and away better than we have ever done before, and it is going to improve even more.

The other thing we find hysterical about you is how arrogant you are as a fan of a team who hasn't accomplished anything significant in the last two decades! 🤣
Miami is a top brand in college football and Mario is building a championship roster.

UCF has a losing record vs P5 the last 10 years. A losing record against the ACC the last ten years. A losing record against Miami.

You have a paranoid old coach that has zero idea of what it takes to build a roster. Loading up on mid 3* DBs and QBs is not going to do it.

Neither is hiring a washed up old retread like Ted Roof, hiring ANOTHER sock puppet OC with zero play calling experience who will serve as a WR coach with also zero experience. Oh…hiring a CB coach with zero experience. How did promoting Addison Williams to DC work out? Forgot already?

UCF has a losing record vs P5 the last 10 years.
Of course UCF has a losing record vs the P5 over the last 10 years. Only an idiotic clown would expect a G5 team to have a winning record vs the P5. You really are pathetic! 🤣

Miami is a top brand in college football
Miami WAS a top brand. The most recent figures I saw on Locked on Big 12 suggested that the u ranked in the mid-40s among CFB revenue generating programs since 2000.

and Mario is building a championship roster.
You have no idea what Mario is building. The u is very thin on the offensive line. One or two major injuries could detail the season. What happens if the center suffers a season-ending injury?
UCF has a losing record vs P5 the last 10 years. A losing record against the ACC the last ten years. A losing record against Miami.
the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

UCF has only been a P4 program for one season.
You have a paranoid old coach that has zero idea of what it takes to build a roster. Loading up on mid 3* DBs and QBs is not going to do it.
No. 1, you are quoting an article that is at a minimum a half decade old and factually incorrect.

9. HE’S “PROTECTIVE,” NOT “PARANOID”​

(Photo: Dale Zanine, Getty)
6_8007154.jpg

Gus Malzahn has been called paranoid plenty of times, and he understands why. He's not exactly the most verbose coach and when it comes to injuries and events behind the scenes, he rarely opens his mouth.
“I like to say protective. We work extremely hard and obviously in our league it’s very important to win. I’m just more like protective of my team and my coaches and what we’re doing to give our guys the best chance of being successful and winning and not getting information out there that could hurt us. So, I like to use the word protective instead of paranoid — which I’ve been called paranoid before.”

No. 2, UCF stocked up on linebackers and defensive backs; positions that have been sore spots for the Knights since Gus took over the program.

No. 3, per the trash Tweets you are spamming the board, the Big 12 has four of the nation's top 10 quarterbacks and UCF faces 3 of them during the regular season.
Neither is hiring a washed up old retread like Ted Roof, hiring ANOTHER sock puppet OC with zero play calling experience who will serve as a WR coach with also zero experience.
Maybe UCF should have raided the staff of a Sun Belt Conference East bottom-feeding program like Marshall. Whoops. Too late for that. Perhaps UCF should have hired a South Florida coach like the one it just fired. Whoops. Best to the punch again.

Based on the recruiting feedback, I think the "washed up old (national championship-winning) retread" and "sock puppet OC with zero play calling experience who will serve as a WR coach with also zero experience" will turn out fine, just fine.

pleased eric cartman GIF by South Park

Oh…hiring a CB coach with zero experience. How did promoting Addison Williams to DC work out? Forgot already?
It certainly worked out well for securing an Army of 'Mid'Knightsmen!

the kid who would be king fighting GIF by 20th Century Fox

Last edited:
Miami WAS a top brand. The most recent figures I saw on Locked on Big 12 suggested that the u ranked in the mid-40s among CFB revenue generating programs since 2000.

You have no idea what Mario is building. The u is very thin on the offensive line. One or two major injuries could detail the season. What happens if the center suffers a season-ending injury?

UCF has only been a P4 program for one season.

No. 1, you are quoting an article that is at a minimum a half decade old and factually incorrect.

9. HE’S “PROTECTIVE,” NOT “PARANOID”​

(Photo: Dale Zanine, Getty)
6_8007154.jpg

Gus Malzahn has been called paranoid plenty of times, and he understands why. He's not exactly the most verbose coach and when it comes to injuries and events behind the scenes, he rarely opens his mouth.
“I like to say protective. We work extremely hard and obviously in our league it’s very important to win. I’m just more like protective of my team and my coaches and what we’re doing to give our guys the best chance of being successful and winning and not getting information out there that could hurt us. So, I like to use the word protective instead of paranoid — which I’ve been called paranoid before.”

No. 2, UCF stocked up on linebackers and defensive backs; positions that have been sore spots for the Knights since Gus took over the program.

No. 3, per the trash Tweets you are spamming the board, the Big 12 has four of the nation's top 10 quarterbacks and UCF faces 3 of them during the regular season.

Maybe UCF should have raided the staff of a Sun Belt Conference East bottom-feeding program like Marshall. Whoops. Too late for that. Perhaps UCF should have hired a South Florida coach like the one it just fired. Whoops. Best to the punch again.

Based on the recruiting feedback, I think the "washed up old (national championship-winning) retread" and "sock puppet OC with zero play calling experience who will serve as a WR coach with also zero experience" will turn out fine, just fine.

pleased eric cartman GIF by South Park

It certainly worked out well for securing an Army of 'Mid'Knightsmen!

the kid who would be king fighting GIF by 20th Century Fox
Stop making garbage up…Miami is a PRIVATE school and there’s no way that anyone (even less a clueless old dude like you) can know any revenue data for the University of Miami.

There’s not one UCF OL that would make the two deep for Miami. Not one.

Mario is building a team starting from the trenches that’s the way it should be. We will have two 5* OL starting this year. Mauigoa already started 13 games as a true freshman last year and made Freshman All
American. Samson will join him this year.

Kinsler, Bell, and McCoy will be the key backups…guys in the two deep OL. All three are huge men, very athletic.

Reuben Bain is one of the top players in college football going into his second season…also made Freshman All American. Mario just signed two 5* DT, a 5* DE, another elite 4* DT, and a very high 4* DE.

Two of the top three DTs in the nation were just signed by Miami.

Last edited:
Gus Malzone signed a total of five high school OL in three full classes. Gus Malzone signed ONE high school DL in the 2024 class.

Gus Malzone signed a dozen 3* DBs and has a roster full of 3* QBs. Yeah…that will do it for UCF. That’s how you build a roster.

Stop making garbage up…Miami is a PRIVATE school and there’s no way that anyone (even less a clueless old dude like you) can know any revenue data for the University of Miami.
My figures were slightly off.

The u is the 36th most valuable athletic department BEHIND Cal over the last 20 years!

Louisville, by comparison, ranks 24th nationally at $1.88 billion over the same time span. Duke and North Carolina have also been more profitable than the u.

Statistics are kept by Equity in Athletics Division of the Office of Postsecondary Education:

usatsi_19420837.jpg

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited:
My figures were slightly off.

The u is the 36th most valuable program BEHIND Cal over the last 20 years!

Louisville, by comparison, ranks 24th nationally at $1.88 billion over the same time span. Duke and North Carolina have also been more profitable than the u.

Statistics are kept by Equity in Athletics Division of the Office of Postsecondary Education:

usatsi_19420837.jpg

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Stop making up crap…clown. Miami is a PRIVATE school and doesn’t disclose or publish financial data.

Nothing you are posting or linking to has anything to do with football or athletics. Time for you to hug your life size “realistic” Gus Malzone companion doll and go to sleep.

Indiana's athletic department has been more profitable than the u since 2004, per the EADA.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Lol…clown keeps making up stories. Where’s UCF at? It’s not even about UCF. You don’t care about UCF. You are an old guy that’s obsessed with another old guy (Gus Malzone).

Lol…clown keeps making up stories. Where’s UCF at? It’s not even about UCF. You don’t care about UCF. You are an old guy that’s obsessed with another old guy (Gus Malzone).

Who would have guessed in 2022 the top 65 schools getting visits were the top 65 Power conference schools.
The sad one there is UM at 10 and winning like a G5 school. What a waste of talent u have had in Miami.

Who would have guessed in 2022 the top 65 schools getting visits were the top 65 Power conference schools.
The sad one there is UM at 10 and winning like a G5 school. What a waste of talent u have had in Miami.
But, but what about the FAKE colley naty? That didn’t help the brand? Maybe because it NEVER happened?!

Lol. You know nothing. You are a G5 fan.

I'm sure the 'u' is a "nice place to visit" but no one serious about playing for championships in football is going to the beach. Night life maybe. Titles? No way.

Also, Gus was a part of 132 wins in 11 seasons at Auburn (2009-2011) and (2013-2020). Thus, he has been a part of more victories than any other non-NCAA sanctioned coach in Auburn football history.

As you like to say....

Now do Mario.

Last edited:
Out of the mouths of gatys...

Three must win games for Florida Football in 2024 according to ESPN FPI

"Based on computer models, there are three games the Gators have to win if they want to have any hope for a successful 2024 campaign."

MISSISSIPPI STATE, KENTUCKY, and

UCF
"As much as we want to dismiss the Knights for playing in a erector set of a stadium, they have slowly gained oxygen to the point where they believe they are knocking on the door of becoming a "Big Four" team in Florida.

"No, they haven't earned that distinction yet. And no, winning the Gasparilla Bowl against a fired coaching staff and a QB who had already announced he was transferring doesn't count.

"But coming in at 32nd in FPI, UCF is just close enough to make life uncomfortable against Florida. While we can write off the Gasparilla Bowl as meaningless, there is no writing off this year's game. Outside of transfer KJ Jefferson, Florida still has the better roster from top to bottom on paper and should expect to take of business at home.

"If Florida drops this game, the knives will come out even among the most patient of Gator fans."

FTR, I thought the "erector set of a stadium" comment was pretty funny.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

I'm sure the 'u' is a "nice place to visit" but no one serious about playing for championships in football is going to the beach. Night life maybe. Titles? No way.

Also, Gus was a part of 132 wins in 11 seasons at Auburn (2009-2011) and (2013-2020). Thus, he has been a part of more victories than any other non-NCAA sanctioned coach in Auburn football history.

As you like to say....

Now do Mario.
Mario has been part on numerous college championship programs as a player and a coach. Mario won the PAC 12 as a head coach and won the Rose Rose Bowl.

Gus Malzone is a paranoid control freak…not me saying but the media and the people who know him.

Gus Malzone can’t beat anyone in the road hence he was FIRED at Auburn where he went 0-12 against rivals on the road. 0-12.

Gus Malzone has NEVER won a major bowl as a head coach. NEVER. Gus Malzone is 3-7 in bowl games a a head coach with one of those wins against a UF team that had fired the head coach and the entire staff.

Yeah…loading the roster with mid 3* DBs and mid 3* QBs is going to do it. 6-7 and this year’s team is WORSE. The 2024 UCF team is WORSE then the 2023 UCF team.

Last edited:
PAY ATTENTION!!

I’ll tell you what zero individual covering UCF football will EVER publicly say. They will not say it because they might not know, it’s not good for business and it would surely cause them to lose the little acces to the program they might have.

UCF football is a team with no identity, with no culture. UCF football is a gimmick team in defense and offense. That’s the Gus Malzone philosophy to try to trick and outsmart opponents.

That’s why you saw the UCF DL and the entire UCF defense get pushed around rep after rep by physical teams.

The UCF gimmick offense will put up bullshit numbers against inferior teams. What happens when the going gets tough? The UCF offense fades and quits.

Over and over the Malzone UCF offense disappears, is unable to score when they need to. One score would have sealed the Baylor win. What happened? What happened in the bowl game after the first quarter?

You are happy being a gimmick football team. I hope so because that’s all UCF will ever be under Gus Malzone…offense needs a couple of yards to keep a drive and he calls a trick play. Lol.

Mario has been part on numerous college championship programs as a player and a coach. Mario won the PAC 12 as a head coach and won the Rose Rose Bowl.
Yeah... Scott Frost had one good season, too. I will concede this: Mario has a better track record than Frost.
Gus Malzone is a paranoid control freak…not me saying but the media and the people who know him.
I have addressed this: Protective, not paranoid. From Gus's own mouth.
Gus Malzone can’t beat anyone in the road hence he was FIRED at Auburn where he went 0-12 against rivals on the road. 0-12.
I have addressed this.

uat, LSWho, and thuga has only 7 or 8 combined home losses from 2017-2020. uat accounted for LSUWho's losses. These three programs, along with Clemson, accounted for all the national championships.

Troy did have a flukey win at LSWho. South Carolina had a flukey win at thugs.
Gus Malzone has NEVER won a major bowl as a head coach. NEVER. Gus Malzone is 3-7 in bowl games a a head coach with one of those wins against a UF team that had fired the head coach and the entire staff.

Oh, I forgot... the u is 1-12 in bowl games. That's why Gus's meaningless bowl record is such a hangup for you.
Yeah…loading the roster with mid 3* DBs and mid 3* QBs is going to do it.
Yes. UCF has a solid foundation. All Gus needed was a few pieces here or there to complete the puzzle.

UCF football is a team with no identity, with no culture. UCF football is a gimmick team in defense and offense. That’s the Gus Malzone philosophy to try to trick and outsmart opponents.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Dude, you have come up with some zingers, but this is one of your worst. The biggest complaint about Gus's offense is everyone knows what is coming based on personnel groupings, substitutions, and formations. There are tons of articles on Gus's offense and his philosophy.

That’s why you saw the UCF DL and the entire UCF defense get pushed around rep after rep by physical teams.
Thanks for the clarification!!!

All this time I thought it was because UCF was facing veteran offensive lines full of 5th and 6th year COVID kids, who went on to be NFL draftees (See Kansas State, Kansas, etc.) AND because UCF was forced to play true freshman John Walker in the lineup due to veteran Ricky Barber getting injured midseason AND because UCF had the most clueless LB Coach in all of college football AND because UCF had an FCS linebacker and a D2 linebacker as its best options and because Josh Heupel had the 62nd, 56th, 77th, and 60th recruiting classes from 2018-2021.
The UCF gimmick offense will put up bullshit numbers against inferior teams. What happens when the going gets tough? The UCF offense fades and quits.

I am looking over the game logs. I am having trouble figuring out "when the going" got "tough" for the UCF offense, which "faded and quits."

I found only one game where UCF averaged less than 6 yards per play and Gus hired that team's defensive coordinator.
Over and over the Malzone UCF offense disappears, is unable to score when they need to. One score would have sealed the Baylor win. What happened? What happened in the bowl game after the first quarter?
Here I actually agree with you. Gus needs to leave his foot on the pedal. He doesn't necessarily have to intentionally run the score up on people. But he needs to win games emphatically enough to impress voters. Gus prefers to sit on leads, bleed the clock, rely on sound special teams and defense. He needs to attack more in the latter stages of games. Playing "safe" cost him a National Championship against Free Shoes U. All he had to do was run up the score. He cannot let that mistake happen twice.

You are happy being a gimmick football team. I hope so because that’s all UCF will ever be under Gus Malzone…
As long as it results a LEGITIMATE National Championship for UCF that it recognized in EVERY city, township, and community in America, I am "happy being a gimmick football team."'

PAY ATTENTION!!

I’ll tell you what zero individual covering UCF football will EVER publicly say. They will not say it because they might not know, it’s not good for business and it would surely cause them to lose the little acces to the program they might have.

You are happy being a gimmick football team. I hope so because that’s all UCF will ever be under Gus Malzone…offense needs a couple of yards to keep a drive and he calls a trick play. Lol.
You're a 🤡 desperately trying to distract from Miami's dismal failures for almost TWO DECADES. 🤣

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Dude, you have come up with some zingers, but this is one of your worst. The biggest complaint about Gus's offense is everyone knows what is coming based on personnel groupings, substitutions, and formations. There are tons of articles on Gus's offense and his philosophy.

Thanks for the clarification!!!

All this time I thought it was because UCF was facing veteran offensive lines full of 5th and 6th year COVID kids, who went on to be NFL draftees (See Kansas State, Kansas, etc.) AND because UCF was forced to play true freshman John Walker in the lineup due to veteran Ricky Barber getting injured midseason AND because UCF had the most clueless LB Coach in all of college football AND because UCF had an FCS linebacker and a D2 linebacker as its best options and because Josh Heupel had the 62nd, 56th, 77th, and 60th recruiting classes from 2018-2021.

I am looking over the game logs. I am having trouble figuring out "when the going" got "tough" for the UCF offense, which "faded and quits."

I found only one game where UCF averaged less than 6 yards per play and Gus hired that team's defensive coordinator.

Here I actually agree with you. Gus needs to leave his foot on the pedal. He doesn't necessarily have to intentionally run the score up on people. But he needs to win games emphatically enough to impress voters. Gus prefers to sit on leads, bleed the clock, rely on sound special teams and defense. He needs to attack more in the latter stages of games. Playing "safe" cost him a National Championship against Free Shoes U. All he had to do was run up the score. He cannot let that mistake happen twice.

As long as it results a LEGITIMATE National Championship for UCF that it recognized in EVERY city, township, and community in America, I am "happy being a gimmick football team."'
The Gus Malzone gimmick & soft offense was #113 (out of 130 FCS teams) in Red Zone Offense for 2023.

PAY ATTENTION!!

UM last 3 QBs were Heisman candidates. Until the played decent teams. Then they folded like accordions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT