ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

So you are saying they are young and not physically ready to compete against 20-year-olds?

Or in y'all's case 25-year-olds.

DIT_RSN_NAT_CFB_MCCORMICK_GRANTED_9TH_YEAR_ELIGIBILITY_011824_EM.00_00_47_02.Still001.png
LOL. What are you even talking about? Lol. What does a TE have to do with anything? Arroyo is fully healthy and that player will be used as a blocker.

Malzon has no idea how to build a program. Hiring guys for positions that they have never coached.

Malzon has failed to develop at UCF any of the WR, LB, OL, QB, or RB that he recruited out of high school.

Malzon and Hand signed a total of 5 high school OL in three full classes. Two DL coaches signed ONE high school DL this year.

In desperate need of a proven portal WR and hired a WR coach that has never coached WRs at any level.

Malzon did sign nine 3* DBs for 2024…lmao. Trolls write themselves.

Malzon has no idea how to build a program. Hiring guys for positions that they have never coached.
Lot of those "they have never coached' guys turned out okay:
Malzon has failed to develop at UCF any of the WR, LB, OL, QB, or RB that he recruited out of high school.
You do realize that Gus recruited, signed, and developed Kobi Hudson and Marc-Antony Richards out of high school before he signed him as transfers at UCF. He recruited JRP out of high school, signed him as a transfer, and developed him into a legitimate NFL free agent.

Regarding OL, I don't think Gus's plan was to sign a bunch of ELITE high school offensive linemen, particularly tackles. Herb Hand is one of college football's the greatest thieves of transfer portal linemen, especially tackles. Dating back to his time at Auburn and Texas, Hand just has an undeniably remarkable history of stealing other coaches' players:

Gus really doesn't control the defense, so I cannot speak for LB. A lot of Gus's signees have been in the linebacker rotation.

In desperate need of a proven portal WR and hired a WR coach that has never coached WRs at any level.
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Malzon did sign nine 3* DBs for 2024
Much needed. Look at the schedule. UCF faces five teams ranked in the nation's Top 50 for passing yards and faces 6 of the Top 8 quarterbacks who returned to the Big 12.

Lot of those "they have never coached' guys turned out okay:

You do realize that Gus recruited, signed, and developed Kobi Hudson and Marc-Antony Richards out of high school before he signed him as transfers at UCF. He recruited JRP out of high school, signed him as a transfer, and developed him into a legitimate NFL free agent.

Regarding OL, I don't think Gus's plan was to sign a bunch of ELITE high school offensive linemen, particularly tackles. Herb Hand is one of college football's the greatest thieves of transfer portal linemen, especially tackles. Dating back to his time at Auburn and Texas, Hand just has an undeniably remarkable history of stealing other coaches' players:

Gus really doesn't control the defense, so I cannot speak for LB. A lot of Gus's signees have been in the linebacker rotation.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Much needed. Look at the schedule. UCF faces five teams ranked in the nation's Top 50 for passing yards and faces 6 of the Top 8 quarterbacks who returned to the Big 12.
I am not sure if you belive all these gibberish?

Malzon developed Mark Anthony Richards into what?

AGAIN FOR THOSE IN THR BACK: Malzon has failed to develop at UCF any of the WR, LB, OL, QB, or RB that he recruited out of high school.

UCF has been a soft team that’s easily pushed around and dominated by bigger, more physical teams. This is only going to get worse for UCF.

Malzon and his people have absolutely failed at recruiting the trenches. UCF has a gimmick offense and and warm butter defense.

Last edited:
LOL. There’s not a single Gus player that will make the HOF. Not one. There’s not a single UCF player that will make the HOF. Not one. As of this minute that’s a FACTUAL opinion.

Funny thing is Miami is not close to being done putting guys in the NFL HOF. One coming next year for sure and more on the way.

Miami Hurricanes run this State!!!
UCF is very young program to have hall of famers already. Brandon Marshall comes on to the ballot next year though. Sitton the year after. Wouldn’t surprise me if both end up enshrined.

Elijah Alston (Miami) #1. Quite a few logos missing here as well.

That's impressive. I didn't realize he amassed those stats against ACC competition at the u last year. What was that? He played at a bottom-dwelling Conference USA East team. Oh right...

That's impressive. I didn't realize he amassed those stats against ACC competition at the u last year. What was that? He played at a bottom-dwelling Conference USA East team. Oh right...

LOL. The PFF grades are the PFF grades. Who did UCF get? I’ll wait.

UCF has two DL coaches and signed ONE high school DL (3*) and one portal transfer…a 3* from UT San Martin (whatever that is). Meanwhile, UCF lost their best DL Morris-Brash and a starting DE Celiscar.

Last edited:
UCF is very young program to have hall of famers already. Brandon Marshall comes on to the ballot next year though. Sitton the year after. Wouldn’t surprise me if both end up enshrined.
I’ve always thought Asante Samuel should’ve been elected into the Hall

Reactions: lawknight
Looks like Marshall still falls short according to pro football reference. Sitton falls well short as well. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/hof/hofm_WR.htm
Maybe. But I just said it wouldn’t surprise me. Only 2 HOF eligible WR in history have more ypg than Marshall had. Tory Holt, and Charlie Hennigan. Hennigan played only 6 years. Tory Holt though is probably evidence of why Marshall won’t get in as he had similar numbers to Marshall (1000 more yards with 9 less TDs and 50 less catches). 7 pro bowls (one more) and one first team all pro (same). I think Holt has a better case.

Last edited:
AuburnLegacy_1 keep trying to brainwash you fans with nonsense. Serious question for anyone with Dungeon access…do UCF fans question what Malzon is doing? Like at all?

Do any of you UCF fans honestly believe that this UCF roster with this coaching staff can win a Big 12 title? Do any of you question why Malzon has not being able to recruit the trenches?

What’s going to happen with the OL? Malzon doesn’t even have enough viable bodies to put out a makeshift OL. Also, two very small RB that are ineffective in pasS protection.

What about WR? There’s one guy with proven production in the entire roster. Nine 3* DBs in the 2024 recruiting class…but one high school DL, two high school OL (one will probably never play a down).

Does anyone ever question what Malzon does. The Orlando media (couple of guys) covering the team are afraid to ask any, even remotely, tough questions of Malzon. Why? He’s literally a nobody…a failed SEC coach.

AuburnLegacy_1 keep trying to brainwash you fans with nonsense.
Why would I "brainwash" these fans? What would be the purpose? Serious questions.
Do any of you UCF fans honestly believe that this UCF roster with this coaching staff can win a Big 12 title? Do any of you question why Malzon has not being able to recruit the trenches?
Herb Hand typically picks five guys and plays those same five into the dirt. Last season, Hand "had as much depth as any other time in his coaching career" and he tried to play the same guys over and over.
What’s going to happen with the OL? Malzon doesn’t even have enough viable bodies to put out a makeshift OL.
UCF is in good shape for 2024, but 2025 will be potentially problematic.
Also, two very small RB that are ineffective in pasS protection.
Lol. Cap.

Harvey was a top 3 halfback nationally in PFF most of the season.

Now, the rest of the guys, save Mark-Antony Richards, were garbage in Pass Pro. Gus brought in the Cincinnati back to spell RJ in pass pro situations.
What about WR? There’s one guy with proven production in the entire roster.
UCF lost its top receiver to the NFL. Everybody else who played/starter returned. UCF will ONLY recruit the most ELITE Top one or two portal WR available this spring.
Nine 3* DBs in the 2024 recruiting class…but one high school DL, two high school OL (one will probably never play a down).
UCF had two walk-on offensive linemen starting when Gus took over. TWO WALK-ONs STARTING!
Does anyone ever question what Malzon does?
What questions do you want to ask? I will message Brandon and Stephen on your behalf.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Why would I "brainwash" these fans? What would be the purpose? Serious questions.

Herb Hand typically picks five guys and plays those same five into the dirt. Last season, Hand "had as much depth as any other time in his coaching career" and he tried to play the same guys over and over.

Lol. Cap.

Now, the rest of the guys, save Mark-Antony Richards, were garbage in Pass Pro. Gus brought in the Cincinnati back to spell RJ in pass pro situations.

UCF lost its top receiver to the NFL. Everybody else who played/starter returned. UCF will ONLY recruit the most ELITE Top one or two portal WR available this spring.

UCF had two walk-on offensive linemen starting when Gus took over. TWO WALK-ONs STARTING!

What questions do you want to ask? I will message Brandon and Stephen on your behalf.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Defense should be fine if we picked good transfers and we develop our current players. Our Offense will have big losses. Good thing Offense is Gus's strong suit.

Because you are here to simp for and promote Gus Malzon.

UCF doesn’t even have enough viable bodies for a patch work OL this year.
Lol. Cap.

Do you watch the games? Do you? Have you seen him when he tries to block?
Gus has not developed a single high school RB at UCF. Complete failure.
UCF lost one tranfer WR that declared. UCF has developed ZERO of the WR Malzon signed from high school while at UCF. There’s literally only one receiver with proven production in the roster.

You have no idea who UCF will recruit from the portal. UCF doesn’t get pick of the litter at any position. UCF doesn’t even have a real WR coach.
So, they were guys the former staff developed. Malzon and Hand have signed five high school OL in three years and have developed none of them. Malzon will be desperately looking for bodies at the Spring portal window.
What questions do you want to ask? I will message Brandon and Stephen on your behalf
LMAO. Stephen? Says all about you that you consider that kid a source of college football knowledge.

Keep posting GIFs. GIFs are sometimes funny. The same for clowns.

Last edited:
None of the mid 3* DBs that Malzon picked up in the portal made the list, but Cory Thornton is there. Go figure.

TitanCaneee UCFs greatest foe

Shouldnt you be concerned with the ACC imploding around you

AuburnLegacy_1 keep trying to brainwash you fans with nonsense. Serious question for anyone with Dungeon access…do UCF fans question what Malzon is doing? Like at all?

What’s going to happen with the OL? Malzon doesn’t even have enough viable bodies to put out a makeshift OL. Also, two very small RB that are ineffective in pasS protection.

What about WR? There’s one guy with proven production in the entire roster. Nine 3* DBs in the 2024 recruiting class…but one high school DL, two high school OL (one will probably never play a down).

Does anyone ever question what Malzon does. The Orlando media (couple of guys) covering the team are afraid to ask any, even remotely, tough questions of Malzon. Why? He’s literally a nobody…a failed SEC coach.
When it comes to Malzahn I think most UCF fans agree with you more than AL1. The problem is you are a ****ing **** who brags about your team that has been irrelevant for 2 decades.

Another Miami mention here…nothing about UCF and the so called “SEC Trigger Man”.

Gus Malzon recently did an interview where he’s basically lobbying for the Arkansas HC job. It’s humiliating and pathetic for you UCF fans. Old head clearly wants to be in the SEC and nowhere close to UCF.

You fans should put his behind to the fire and stop believing his bs and buying his snake oil. Orlando media is WEAK…they won’t ask any tough question of the old head…they just go along with everything he says, no matter how stupid.

Malzon just went 6-7 and 3-7 vs P5…nobody is going to hire his old behind. Your beta AD is not about to fire anyone either.

This interview does explain why he keeps bringing in armies of transfers and doesn’t develop any high school kids. He wants a big year so he can get the F out of UCF. He ain’t building sh!t at UCF. Truth!

Last edited:
These rankings are dumb.

What on earth had Hinshaw done in his career for him to be a TOP 10 OC??????

NOTHING.

These rankings are dumb.

What on earth had Hinshaw done in his career for him to be a TOP 10 OC??????

NOTHING.
UCF finished as the Top 8 Total Offense in the nation, and Hinshaw was the "OC of record."

The Tweeter should have listed "UCF" as No. 8 because the Knights have 3 Co-OCs lined up for 2024.

UCF finished as the Top 8 Total Offense in the nation, and Hinshaw was the "OC of record."

The Tweeter should have listed "UCF" as No. 8 because the Knights have 3 Co-OCs lined up for 2024.
Lmao. What happened in the bowl? Keep bringing meaningless stats tho.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT