ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Future "pay-maker" for the "best RB room in Florida?"

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Most influential figure in the history of that cheating scUM program. 🤣🤣🤣

This guy was baby faced and had zits the last time the U was relevant.

Five of those guys rank among the Top 15 QBs nationally and UCF faces four of the five, so the ranking will be decided on the field.

EDIT: Funny to see a fifth-year, three-year starter with a 65.1% career competition percentage, 7,911 passing yards, and 67 TDs ranked behind "Mop Top," Avery Johnson who started the Pop Tart Bowl.

crop

9226123_web1_wwe-maeyoung-091317hf_005.jpg

Last edited:

UCF
UCF
8 Commits
5-STAR
4-STAR
3-STAR
Miami will finish 25 spots ahead of UCF in the 2025 recruiting rankings. Malzahn, Roof and the rest are headed for a 4-5 win season.

The Spring game are usually set up for the offense to win.
In that case, the u running game is the BIGGEST LOSER. I lost count of the turnovers. Two fumbles or three? UCF didn't put the ball on the ground once.

No comparison between that crap y'all put on tape and what Billy is building in GainesVegas.

No wonder the pundits are picking the Gayts.

"MIAMI AT FLORIDA
Early lean: Florida 33, Miami 27
Given the Gators' win total hovering around 5.5 at most books this spring, this is one of those see-saw games for Florida that Billy Napier really needs to reach bowl eligibility in his third season. Starting off with a home loss to Miami would be a bad look for(a) program looking for some momentum. This one marks Cam Ward's first start as Miami's new quarterback after transferring from Washington State and it comes inside one of college football's most raucous venues in Gainesville."
- Brad Crawford, 247Sports

Easy money.

In that case, the u running game is the BIGGEST LOSER. I lost count of the turnovers. Two fumbles or three? UCF didn't put the ball on the ground once.

No comparison between that crap y'all put on tape and what Billy is building in GainesVegas.

No wonder the pundits are picking the Gayts.

Easy money.
One fumble by a fourth string RB that has not played a down in two years at Miami. 3TD and ZERO INT for Cam. KJ Jefferson looked lost playing against a bunch of low level defenders.

Cam Ward is a zillion times better than the struggling “SEC Trigger Man” and I am not even exaggerating. Old head Gus Malzahn one step closer to being fired for gross incompetence.

Oh…wait, don’t even mention the UCF Oline…those boys will be bullied by everyone. Welp.

Go ahead and sign up at Arkansas State forums…that’s where Gus Malzahn will be coaching next.

Last edited:
Can Ward is a zillion times better than the struggling “SEC Trigger Man” and I am not even exaggerating. Old head Gus Malzahn one step closer to being fired for gross incompetence.
You said Can Ward. That's so racist. LOL

Ward looked pretty good. I cannot concede that. Rasputin looked decent at WR. The other eight or nine on offense, not so much.

But, but, but…what about UCF? Boys desperate for OL and WR help. 4-5 win season loading for old head Gus.

You said Can Ward. That's so racist. LOL

Ward looked pretty good. I cannot concede that. Rasputin looked decent at WR. The other eight or nine on offense, not so much.
Miami’s OL would bully those warm butter UCF defenders all day. Yeah…Rethread Ted is really going to stop the run by blitzing those mid LBs Malzon brought in the portal. Yeah…the “captain” of the worst (128/130 teams) defense in the country is going to save Ted Roof. Lol.

Miami’s OL would bully those warm butter UCF defenders all day. Yeah…Rethread Ted is really going to stop the run by blitzing those mid LBs Malzon brought in the portal. Yeah…the “captain” of the worst (128/130 teams) defense in the country is going to save Ted Roof. Lol.
My guy, get a life. Everyday you have something to say about UCF. Imagine a hurricanes fan being so concerned with UCF 20, 10, heck even 5 years ago. Don't know if that shows how far UM has fallen, or how much UCF is on the rise. Either way I'll take it as a compliment. UM has been a P5 school for 20 years and have the same amount of P5 conference championships as UCF. I wonder which team will win one first? Must be tough knowing your programs best times are decades in the past. No one has cared about UM nor have they been relevant since cassette tapes. So go ahead and keep being concerned keeping tabs on us, glad to know how much space we have rent free in your head.

Can’t take much away from Spring. If offense does well your defense didn’t. Every positive is a negative.

My guy, get a life. Everyday you have something to say about UCF. Imagine a hurricanes fan being so concerned with UCF 20, 10, heck even 5 years ago. Don't know if that shows how far UM has fallen, or how much UCF is on the rise. Either way I'll take it as a compliment. UM has been a P5 school for 20 years and have the same amount of P5 conference championships as UCF. I wonder which team will win one first? Must be tough knowing your programs best times are decades in the past. No one has cared about UM nor have they been relevant since cassette tapes. So go ahead and keep being concerned keeping tabs on us, glad to know how much space we have rent free in your head.
Tell Miami to play us then and quit being little bitches

I am not the one who referred to a black quarterback as "Can Ward."

That's ssssoooo racist.

Afri "Can" Ward. I see right through you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT