ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Poor Billy... Gaytors gonna be gator bait!

Florida Gators could be in for Bumpy Ride on Defense

Turnover Issues

For a program, historically built upon speed and playmaking on both sides of the ball, the Florida Gators enter 2024 with a dearth of playmakers that force turnovers. It seems statistically impossible that the Gators forced only seven turnovers last season. Only Temple caused fewer turnovers per game, out of 133 FBS teams. 👁️‍🗨️ 👁️‍🗨️

Imagine this running room with SEC trigger man KJ Jefferson who will probably be 400 lbs by fall camp 💪

Reactions: tjb74
Mario is building a championship football program in Miami. The below is NOT fan talk, recruiting related or fake hype (like UCF does). These Miami players have earned the recognition on the FIELD of play. Now do UCF?

Miami has Four Top Ten Rooms per PFF.

RB Room: #6
WR Room: #7
OL Room: #8
DL Room: #3

Mario is building a championship football program in Miami. The below is NOT fan talk, recruiting related or fake hype (like UCF does). These Miami players have earned the recognition on the FIELD of play. Now do UCF?

Keep those OFF-SEASON wins coming. That's all you have. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Willie Knightime
Preseason awards are not on the field. They are saying they COULD be in field awards after season is over. It’s the same as a preseason ranking. Not the be all end all.

Preseason awards are not on the field. They are saying they COULD be in field awards after season is over. It’s the same as a preseason ranking. Not the be all end all.
Don’t be a dummy. Those awards were EARNED on the field. UCF fans talking…when they made up an entire FAKE naty.

Miami is a top brand in college football
In what world?

Last time Miami won a solo conf title was in 2002.

Miami joined the ACC in 2004 and they are still looking for their first ever ACC Title.

Miami has only.made it to a Conf Champ Game once and in that game...they got blown out by 35 pts and scored just 3 pts.

Amazing "brand" you have there...must be a fun ready in "Ancient History Class".

Last edited:
Those awards were EARNED on the field..
What field?

For 3 of the 7 first teamers, "those awards" were not "EARNED" on shared field in a 3/4 empty, rented stadium in Miami Gardens.

I stand corrected. Cam Ward, who played in front of averages crowds of 28,000 at Washington State. is a perfect fit for the u.

Is it possible for UCF to grow into a powerhouse? | Cover 3​

Commentator: UCF "could be a threat to win a national championship within a decade, maybe even sooner"

Gus Malzahn believes that UCF is one of the best jobs in College Football | 247Sports Unfiltered​

Gus Malzahn: "I'd always tell our staff when I was Auburn, 'Man if the right guy ever got there at UCF and would stay there -- not just look at it as a stepping stone, but actually build it, it could be the best job in college football.' Now that IIIIIIIIII have been for three years, I believe it more than ever...."

I see you Gus!

Gus Malzahn What GIF by ESPN

As per usual, UCF’s so called “SEC Trigger Man” is nowhere to be found.

Last edited:
As per usual, UCF’s so called “SEC Trigger Man” is nowhere to be found.
Take a joke man.

Dude is a stand-up comedian.

Paul Catalina
@PaulCatalina
365 Sports on YouTube. FSU '02. Stand-up comic

xrS8I4nt_400x400.jpg

Gotta admit it takes a pretty funny guy to list Ronda Rousey above the SEC Trigga Man!

9226123_web1_wwe-maeyoung-091317hf_005.jpg

11909506.jpg

This is why you can't tell jokes around Miami fans. You have to explain the punchline to each one of them.

Last edited:
Titan just got some love from Miami great Dan Sileo. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Auburn Legacy 1 gets ignored by Gus Malzone.

You have to be a special clown to believe UCF vs UF is a bigger game than Miami vs UF. LOL.
You have to be a special clown to LIVE on another team's message board and post even more than said team's own fans. A real special kind of weirdo. Your weirdness is starting to become entertainment to me.

Beating your chest here, consistently, over accomplishments that occurred decades ago because you have ZERO recent ones. From mighty Hurricanes to Tropical Depressions. Sad.

You have to be a special clown to LIVE on another team's message board and post even more than said team's own fans. A real special kind of weirdo. Your weirdness is starting to become entertainment to me.

Beating your chest here, consistently, over accomplishments that occurred decades ago because you have ZERO recent ones. From mighty Hurricanes to Tropical Depressions. Sad.
Wish it was entertaining to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT