ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

More commitments for Miami today. Mario just bullied Hugh Freeze for a dude that sits atop their DE board and was about to commit to Auburn.
Dude, stop posting retarded crap.

The top DE on Auburn's recruiting board is not some rando 3⭐ 6-foot-2, 215-pound defensive end.

Scroggins is the 407th prospect, 29th edge rusher and 46th player in Georgia in the 2025 class out of Savannah Benedictine Military School.

Now, I know Auburn recruiting has slipped since Gus Malzahn left, but calling a guy who is at best a marginal take "a dude that sits atop their (Auburn:s) DE board" is laughable.

Also, contrary to popular belief, Georgia ain't losing any sleep over a '5-foot-11, 160-pound" (soaking wet) defensive back committing elsewhere.

Per Gaby Urrutia, Ewald "nearly landed in Athens" and "the decision to pick Miami" came down to the wire.

"Georgia made it very hard," Ewald said. "But at the end of the day, I had to do what was best for me."

Yeah right ...

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Another idiot.

Last edited:
Gavin Nix committing Monday at 7 PM. What are the UCF silver tongues saying now? Who is committing to UCF?

UCF still waiting on 10-12 silent commits and 4-5 silents flips? Who EXACTLY are those recruits and why are they silent?

6-7 has consequences.

Since the 'u' raped players from Oregon State and Washington State, this question is most appropriate for this thread.

Who do y'all like for the 2024 PAC-12 football championship?

With all the conference realignment moves, Washington State and Oregon State look to be the favorites in my opinion. I'm really liking the Beavers, but I think the Cougars may be the real dark house in the league.

I bet the PAC-12 title race won't be decided until late November.

Last edited:
Since the 'u' raped players from Oregon State and Washington State, this question is most appropriate for this thread.

Who do y'all like for the 2024 PAC-12 football championship?

With all the conference realignment moves, Washington State and Oregon State look to be the favorites in my opinion. I'm really liking the Beavers, but I think the Cougars may be the real dark house in the league.
UCF fans should be legit worried about what Gus Malzone is going to their program. Anyone thinking UCF recruiting is going well has been totally brainwashed.

AGAIN..the entire “silent commits and silent flips” hype was a LIE. Where are those silver tongues now?

UCF fans should be legit worried about what Gus Malzone is going to their program. Anyone thinking UCF recruiting is going well has been totally brainwashed.
Why?

UCF has hosted 37 players on official visits. Nine have committed to UCF. Thirteen are uncommitted.

Among those are OT Chastan Brown and OG Andrew Stargel (both Georgia boys Gus loves), WRs Waden Charles and Jayden Boggs, DT Charles Hudson (6-2, 290) and Jarquez Carter (6-2, but only 266), and DEs Mykah Newton (6-3, 260) and the Desin twins.

The only kid UCF truly "missed on" is Max Buchanan. Gus ain't losing any sleep over Demetrius Campbell, who could also circle back to UCF in time.

Who knows? Gus could flip a kid committed elsewhere.
AGAIN..the entire “silent commits and silent flips” hype was a LIE. Where are those silver tongues now?
How do you know it was a lie? Maybe they haven't flipped yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT