ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Yes he is always putting the Tweets here, as above. But I don’t think he and Auburn are same person.
Obviously we are not the same person (AL1) as I am not a red hat conspiracy theorist like him nor am I insane.

There’s one conspiracy that I am warming up tho..the”reptilian among us” conspiracy.

Oh wait…no odds listed for UCF’s 270 pounds “get off my nuts” QB? Say it ain’t so! The favorite is DG…same QB who DUMPED Malzone after playing two games for him. Welp.

So what? Freeze is building something now. Malzone was there a decade as a HC and never even won a major bowl.
Bowls are meaningless, worthless, except to Miami fans (1-12).

The only bowls that matter in AUBURN are the Iron Bowl and SEC Championship.

Some logos missing here as well. But 6-7 Malzone keeps mentioning a national championship.

So UCF’s SEC “Arrested Man” has been VERY mid since he got to UCF?! Sources indicate that he’s not what was expected.

He will start a few games only because he is getting paid big money. He’ll be benched after UCF gets abused a few times. Welp.

Last edited:
Josh Pate just clowned the entire Big 12. He said that if UF were a member, they would be the 2024 Big 12 champion and would go to the CFP.

Is UCF (6-7) pre-season ranked by anyone? Well?
You do realize Miami is overrated every ****ing year, correct? It's a 20 year tradition now! Even Herbstreit called that out ... along with attendance!

I love that UCF is always underrated.

Mike Bianchi with a piece a lot of the haters out there should read. I like Bianchi and I like Gus. I think Bianchi is a phenomenal embassiter for UCF in the local media which is so important (I.e. conversely see The Tampa Times guys for usf). Gus also brought stability and recruiting while transitioning us to a P4 conference, way better than the other 3 new members in football.

I also see and understand the critique of both, don’t get me wrong. But the good of both far outweigh the bad and we are better for them (see usf).

I figured it’s either receiver/returner or just getting cut. They didn’t trust him at all to take any snaps last night. I thought they would put him in with 4 minutes left but didn’t. Wilson didn’t play at all and they only used 2 QBs. Houston used 4 I believe and their 4th string has been a starter in NFL. They are good at QB. I’d expect whoever they cut to get picked up for a 3rd QB by another team.

That would be NEVER for UCF and NEVER for old head Malzone.

Urban Meyer Will Become the Next Head Coach of the Miami Hurricanes​

"Over those two seasons Miami has had records of 5-7 and 7-6, worse than the last two years under Manny Diaz. Cristobal hasn’t been able to spark winning ways into the program, and it’s causing his seat to get really warm. Factor in his questionable coaching decisions, like not taking a knee against Georgia Tech to secure the win and ultimately end up losing."

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Is UCF (6-7) pre-season ranked by anyone? Well?
I didn't expect to be ranked, we are 2nd year in the jump up to B12. I always thought 3 years to get roster level to where it needs to be. I do expect this team will be better than last. What does that mean in Win Loss records, who knows. 7to 9 are doable.
As for UM they usually get over hyped at the beginning of the season, this year is no different. The question is can the U live up to those expectations for a change. Stay tuned.

Reactions: 90Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT