ADVERTISEMENT

The four dems

If you’re trying to compare how we are treating illegal immigrants vs how concentration camp victims were treated and those in ghettos, perhaps you should go back to those museums and walk through them a little slower

Additionally, perhaps that you should talk to one of the few Holocaust survivors that is left in this world

If you need a history lesson of the gory details, I would be more than to provide them to you

The comparison is appalling and embarrassing

The illegal immigrants are in a country club compared to what the Jews, Soviets, homosexuals, gypsies, and POWs experienced
Anyone who truly thinks these are comparable to what happened to the Jews in the 40’s is a Holocaust denier and yes that is exactly what I am calling the idiot four as well as some in this forum.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
They didnt claim that.
No, one actually said something far worse in her very insensitive dismissal.

She's no different than Trump either. She even called people and views 'anti-American,' just like him.

Oh.., and there was that famous Siamese twin experiment in a Nazi concentration camp.
Let’s see.., a Central American mother can turn around anytime to bring her kids back home

Compare that to this Jewish mother and her children in Nazi Germany.

Apologize how offensive this may be to some.
Directed at AOC, Ninjaknight, Knight_classes and the Shookster

"One pair of twins called Guido and Nina were barely older than four. Mengele picked them up and brought them back mutilated in a perverse way. They had been sewn together at the back like Siamese twins. Mengele had also connected their veins. Their wounds were suppurating, they cried day and night. Their mother, I remember that she was called Stella, had somehow been able to get hold of some morphine and used it to put an end to the suffering of her children." (Vera Alexander before the tribunal in Jerusalem in February 1985)

Yeah... an experiment like this with early 1940’s
medical technology ever had a chance to even be taken seriously as a real medical experiment.
No general anesthesia. It takes a few hours JUST To suture the skin correctly, let alone operating on organs and blood vessels AWAKE!

That meanie Dr Trump!

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
Oh.., and there was that famous Siamese twin experiment in a Nazi concentration camp.
Let’s see.., a Central American mother can turn around anytime to bring her kids back home

Compare that to this Jewish mother and her children in Nazi Germany.

Apologize how offensive this may be to some.
Directed at AOC, Ninjaknight, Knight_classes and the Shookster

"One pair of twins called Guido and Nina were barely older than four. Mengele picked them up and brought them back mutilated in a perverse way. They had been sewn together at the back like Siamese twins. Mengele had also connected their veins. Their wounds were suppurating, they cried day and night. Their mother, I remember that she was called Stella, had somehow been able to get hold of some morphine and used it to put an end to the suffering of her children." (Vera Alexander before the tribunal in Jerusalem in February 1985)

Yeah... an experiment like this with early 1940’s
medical technology ever had a chance to even be taken seriously as a real medical experiment.
No general anesthesia. It takes a few hours JUST To suture the skin correctly, let alone operating on organs and blood vessels AWAKE!

That meanie Dr Trump!
You will get no response. One of my grandparents lost three brothers and a sister and both parents to the gas chambers that I have little doubt AOC and the rest doesn’t think really existed. My grandmother never tried to cover up her number that was tattoed into her skin. I’d like one if our own idiot deniers on this board to show me where the U. S. is permanently numbering the “immigrants.” Better yet, can they show me where we have “dentists” removing the gold and silver fillings of the “immigrants” to later be melted down?

Funny thing. I've visited 2 of the main Holocaust museums too. I was sick to my stomach seeing how human beings could treat other humans like filthy animals going to slaughter.

The scene of the mass murders was incredibly hard to take. So were the appalling conditions of their imprisonment. I would have thought your museum experiences would have generated a very different reaction than it apparently did.
ive been to the holocaust memorial in berlin, its very moving. unfortunately i didnt have time to see one of the concentration camps in person. maybe another visit.

perhaps you should focus your outrage to the people who allow the conditions in those dentention centers, you know congress. the senate had a really good plan. what happened to it? also it would be easier to accept your virtue signaling had you said the same thing under obama. but you know, its just politics...

I’m still waiting on any of the deniers, come on knight class, deshitter or the rest. Show me the comparisons, defend your leader.

Last edited:
I’m still waiting on any of the deniers, come on knight class, deshitter or the rest.
No one is saying what you think they are saying. Concentration camps is not the same as holocaust. Someone with your personal connection to that event should understand that, but you're too far up Trump's ass to use your own head.

Reactions: DaShuckster
No one is saying what you think they are saying. Concentration camps is not the same as holocaust. Someone with your personal connection to that event should understand that, but you're too far up Trump's ass to use your own head.

So now we are changing the definition of "concentration camp"? People at the border are not in concentration camps, they are in jail because they broke the law.

Let's be clear- if you're a pathetic partisan dolt that's willing to go all-in on the AOC sponsored hijacking of the term and meaning "concentration camp" to apply to detention centers for illegal aliens, then you share in the blame for the left wing terrorist who just bombed an ICE facility using these exact words as justification, and you'll share in all of the other inevitable acts of left wing terrorism too.

When holocaust survivors come out and tell AOC and her followers to shut the fuk up about "concentration camps", maybe you should just listen to the goddamn Holocaust survivor and stop pandering to this extremist dipshit who is pushing this nonsense?

That’s not true. People like AOC are comparing the “kids in cages” to concentration camps. That is the Holocaust. The extermination of Jews. How did your think they exterminated them?

Alyssa Milano posted a picture of Mike Pence visiting a detention area next to a picture of Heinrich Himmler overseeing a concentration camp a few days ago

Did Julian Assange have a legitimate claim for asylum
Asylum SEEKERS are not breaking the law.
People seeking legal asylum don't travel through multiple countries to finally ask for asylum after they passed through other countries or bypassed embassies that can process their claims. But it does seem that we need to quote Obama here:

"Under U.S. law, we admit a certain number of refugees from all around the world based on some fairly narrow criteria. And, typically, refugees status is not granted just based on economic need or because a family lives in a bad neighborhood, or poverty," Obama said.

"It's typically defined fairly narrowly," he explained. "You have a state, for example, that was targeting a political activist and they need to get out of the country, for fear of prosecution or even death."

"There may be some narrow circumstances in which there is a humanitarian or refugee status that a family might be eligible for," Obama went on to say. "If that were the case, it would be better for them to be able to apply in country, rather than take a very dangerous journey all the way up to Texas to make those same claims."

"I think it's important to recognize that would not necessarily accommodate a large number of additional migrants," Obama emphasized.

Reactions: JAFFX2 and UCFWayne
In case you were wondering, anti-Semite Rep Tlaib is still calling Pelosi a racist and is now insinuating that any criticism of these 4 dipshits MUST be racist because they're "progressive women of color!".

“Acknowledge the fact that we are women of color, so when you do single us out, be aware of that and what you’re doing, especially because some of us are getting death threats, because some of us are being singled out in many ways because of our backgrounds, because of our experiences and so forth.”

Did Julian Assange have a legitimate claim for asylum

People seeking legal asylum don't travel through multiple countries to finally ask for asylum after they passed through other countries or bypassed embassies that can process their claims. But it does seem that we need to quote Obama here:

"Under U.S. law, we admit a certain number of refugees from all around the world based on some fairly narrow criteria. And, typically, refugees status is not granted just based on economic need or because a family lives in a bad neighborhood, or poverty," Obama said.

"It's typically defined fairly narrowly," he explained. "You have a state, for example, that was targeting a political activist and they need to get out of the country, for fear of prosecution or even death."

"There may be some narrow circumstances in which there is a humanitarian or refugee status that a family might be eligible for," Obama went on to say. "If that were the case, it would be better for them to be able to apply in country, rather than take a very dangerous journey all the way up to Texas to make those same claims."

"I think it's important to recognize that would not necessarily accommodate a large number of additional migrants," Obama emphasized.
lolololololoololooolololoollololololoooolo

People seeking legal asylum don't travel through multiple countries to finally ask for asylum after they passed through other countries or bypassed embassies that can process their claims.
Under international law it's legal for immigrants to apply for asylum in our country. If we choose to block them from getting to a US Port of Entry or throw some new conditions into the mix, that's fine.

But don't act like these people are criminals simply because they want to apply for asylum in the US for themselves and their families.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Under international law it's legal for immigrants to apply for asylum in our country. If we choose to block them from getting to a US Port of Entry or throw some new conditions into the mix, that's fine.

But don't act like these people are criminals simply because they want to apply for asylum in the US for themselves and their families.
Under international law, those seeking asylum must do so at the first safe country they reach. Which should be Mexico, not the US. In any case, if they present themselves at a designated port of entry, then they are legally seeking asylum and will follow that process. If the cross the border illegally, then they are breaking the law. If the courts later determine that they qualify for asylum, the charges will be dropped. Until then, they should be treated with the same due process as any other person illegally crossing the border.

Under international law, those seeking asylum must do so at the first safe country they reach.
Baloney. Refugees are under no legal obligation to do so---at least until Trump recently decreed it for asylum in the US. Looks to me like Trump's also decided to cut off asylum from Central America refugees entirely.

So when it comes to honoring international law regarding those seeking asylum, the real lawbreaker is the Trump Administration. Again, if that's the way we want to resolve this, that's fine. Just don't act like it's the refugees who are the bad guys.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Baloney. Refugees are under no legal obligation to do so---at least until Trump recently decreed it for asylum in the US. Looks to me like Trump's also decided to cut off asylum from Central America refugees entirely.

So when it comes to honoring international law regarding those seeking asylum, the real lawbreaker is the Trump Administration. Again, if that's the way we want to resolve this, that's fine. Just don't act like it's the refugees who are the bad guys.
First country of asylum is noted in the Geneva Convention. Europe took it further in the Dublin III agreement and required refugees to apply and stick with the first country to combat asylum shopping. But you’re right that it does not apply to people from South America who are trying to get to the US. However, since there is international precedent, it’s not some concept invented by Trump.

We also already have a safe third agreement with Canada that requires asylum seekers to apply at the country they first come to whether it is the US or Canada. We just don’t have one with Mexico. But since you claimed this is the Trump administration breaking laws, then tell me how we have a safe third with Canada and Europe has one. Are those breaking laws as well?

First country of asylum is noted in the Geneva Convention. Europe took it further in the Dublin III agreement and required refugees to apply and stick with the first country to combat asylum shopping. But you’re right that it does not apply to people from South America.
I appreciate you acknowledging that fact.

But since you claimed this is the Trump administration breaking laws, then tell me how we have a safe third with Canada and Europe has one. Are those breaking laws as well?
I'm no international treaty lawyer, but if Trump closes the southern border to all asylum seekers, I'm pretty sure that violates the terms laid out in the Geneva Convention regarding asylum seekers.

As I stated earlier, we can do that. I'm just tired of some folks here acting like "putting them all in cages is what they deserve" because "they're all law-breakers."

I'm no international treaty lawyer, but if Trump closes the southern border to all asylum seekers, I'm pretty sure that violates the terms laid out in the Geneva Convention regarding asylum seekers.

As I stated earlier, we can do that. I'm just tired of some folks here acting like "putting them all in cages is what they deserve" because "they're all law-breakers."
I can empathize with your last statement. I don’t think Trump said or meant they are all law-breakers. I’d be for more funding to improve the conditions of those awaiting hearings.

If you cross our border illegally it’s a crime. It doesn’t matter one goddamn bit what your supposed intentions are. How is this so hard to understand for an entire major political party????????

Here’s anti-Semite Rep Omar trying to pass legislation to solidify support for the rabidly anti-Semitic BDS boycott of Israel campaign, while comparing Israel to Nazi Germany in her remarks to make her case.

She is also basically making the exact case for Hamas here

But please tell me more about how this sack of shit deserves kind treatment

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...troduce-resolution-supporting-israel-boycotts

As long as there are US embassies in Mexico then Trump closing the border is not illegal. An asylum seeker just has to go to the embassy and will be processed there.

For that matter, we have embassies in every Central American country. They never have to leave their own country to apply for asylum.

Now they are refugees?

Refugees are forced to leave their country due to war, persecution, or natural disaster.

shookster has no idea about the legal asylum process and then when someone tries to explain it to him time and time and time again, he doesnt read it and claims they are the ignorant ones.

shookster are you willing to call former president obama a racist for saying those in south america dont meet the requirements for asylum here?

Reactions: UCFBS
Refugees are forced to leave their country due to war, persecution, or natural disaster.
...or drug gangs. These people fear for their lives and the lives of their loved ones. Whether their fear justifies asylum is determined by the courts after the refugee applies for asylum.

Evidently fear is only legally justifiable if I want to pop somebody who’s scaring me.

...or drug gangs. These people fear for their lives and the lives of their loved ones. Whether their fear justifies asylum is determined by the courts after the refugee applies for asylum.

Evidently fear is only legally justifiable if I want to pop somebody who’s scaring me.
weve been over this a million times with you. those rules have already been put in place, and have been for a very long time. most dont qualify for asylum.

Um, no. Fear of drug gangs is not recognized for refugee status. In fact, fear has nothing to do with it. If it was, why wouldn't we include fear of the devil? Fear of spiders or snakes? Fear of freezing to death in the winter?

It's a silly metric to attempt to apply here.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT