ADVERTISEMENT

The four dems

Um, no. Fear of drug gangs is not recognized for refugee status. In fact, fear has nothing to do with it. If it was, why wouldn't we include fear of the devil? Fear of spiders or snakes? Fear of freezing to death in the winter?

It's a silly metric to attempt to apply here.
The very definition of the law is that if you are unable or unwilling to return to your home country because you have been persecuted there in the past or have a well-founded fear that you will be persecuted if you go back.

The very definition of the law is that if you are unable or unwilling to return to your home country because you have been persecuted there in the past or have a well-founded fear that you will be persecuted if you go back.

PERSECUTED.

you have continually displayed a lack of knowledge on the rules for asylum, but you finally are starting to get it. who would persecute these people? does the local drug lord persecute people or is it the local gov? do you recognize a difference?

My neighbor yells at me when he's drunk. I feel persecuted and afraid. Therefore I should be able to ask for asylum because I'm a refugee. Where should I go? Cancun is nice.

shookster has no idea about the legal asylum process and then when someone tries to explain it to him time and time and time again, he doesnt read it and claims they are the ignorant ones.

shookster are you willing to call former president obama a racist for saying those in south america dont meet the requirements for asylum here?
I'm getting tired of it too.

I've had colleagues calling me racist these past 2 weeks. Enough is enough.

trump 2020 :cool:
At this rate, yes. Unfortunately, I do not want Trump 2020. We'll see who the Democrats put up, but I doubt I'll like any of them.

I might vote Biden in '20, if he wins the Democratic party, just out of respect, like I did Dole in '96. Dole is still the only Republican Presidential candidate I've ever voted for.

At this rate, yes. Unfortunately, I do not want Trump 2020. We'll see who the Democrats put up, but I doubt I'll like any of them.

I might vote Biden in '20, if he wins the Democratic party, just out of respect, like I did Dole in '96. Dole is still the only Republican Presidential candidate I've ever voted for.
if the libertarians can have a decent candidate, i will vote for them. otherwise i want to see tds taken up to a new level.

damn it, im smirking at my monitor again....

if the libertarians can have a decent candidate, i will vote for them. otherwise i want to see tds taken up to a new level.
I don't. Trump is alienating me as much as Omar and AOC. The "Send Her Back" chant is wrong.

I may abstain or write-in Ross Perot, again, like I did '08 (Bob Barr was the worst candidate for the Libertarian party). ;)

And yes, I know, he's dead.

Um, no. Fear of drug gangs is not recognized for refugee status. In fact, fear has nothing to do with it. If it was, why wouldn't we include fear of the devil? Fear of spiders or snakes? Fear of freezing to death in the winter?
It's a silly metric to attempt to apply here.
The sad reality is that Undocumented Residents still very much deal with it in the US. Even sadder is that they think the amnesty cities are where they want to be, when it's exactly the opposite.

I.e., Amnesty cities are where the administrations are actually controlled by organized crime similarly to those cities in Mexico as well.

The US News Media does a total disservice to them, even the Obama administration recognized it. But the Democratic party loves f'ing over Undocumented Residents as well as Work Visa holders. The Republicans just do the latter, while fighting against welfare for them.

Typically, the persecution is coming from the government of the country that you are fleeing or in the case that there is a weak government and the country is ruled by a religious organization that is persecuting. The fear of gangs or poverty has typically not been reason for asylum. That is certainly reason for immigration. But that requires a process that people are not willing to wait for so they try to short-circuit the process and claim asylum. It's a hack workaround.

The thing with asylum is that the people seeking refugee status are supposed to go back to their country when the threat they're fleeing has ended. How often do you think that happens?

hofecwq89ib31.jpg

Typically, the persecution is coming from the government of the country that you are fleeing or in the case that there is a weak government and the country is ruled by a religious organization that is persecuting. The fear of gangs or poverty has typically not been reason for asylum. That is certainly reason for immigration. But that requires a process that people are not willing to wait for so they try to short-circuit the process and claim asylum. It's a hack workaround.

The thing with asylum is that the people seeking refugee status are supposed to go back to their country when the threat they're fleeing has ended. How often do you think that happens?

The asylum thing is a coordinated effort intended to overwhelm the system and create political discord. It's the same playbook that Russia used in the 2016 election.

The asylum thing is a coordinated effort intended to overwhelm the system and create political discord. It's the same playbook that Russia used in the 2016 election.

Hooooooooly shit can you imagine being this fuking stupid? You honestly think these people are coordinating to move to America for a better life as a political stunt?

What the hell is wrong with you? Did you honestly eat paint chips for breakfast? How do you really think that thousands of people living in central Central America give a shit about the political situation here?

Hooooooooly shit can you imagine being this fuking stupid? You honestly think these people are coordinating to move to America for a better life as a political stunt?

What the hell is wrong with you? Did you honestly eat paint chips for breakfast? How do you really think that thousands of people living in central Central America give a shit about the political situation here?

You don't see the problem here?

"Their country of origin" is the United States. They are in Congress trying to fix their country of origin. To many people of color they don't find daily life in America as cheerful as white straight males. Just because they want to improve life for Americans who aren't white doesn't mean they aren't looking after America and just because they aren't white doesn't mean they aren't American.

Many Americans are not white. Hope that clears up any confusion as to why it was offensive.

Do you read anything? Ilhan Omar is from Somalia. She is not born here and if not but for American intervention the likelihood of her even being in America would be slim to none. AOC is just an idiot. They are all anti-Semitic haters.

Ninja made a point about Nazi Germany. I suggest he read this book. Turns out the American progressive movement filled with eugenics and people like Margaret Sanger and the race laws promoted by Democrats were the core of how Nazi Germany would develop their system.

https://press.princeton.edu/titles/10925.html

Do you read anything? Ilhan Omar is from Somalia. She is not born here and if not but for American intervention the likelihood of her even being in America would be slim to none. AOC is just an idiot. They are all anti-Semitic haters.

Ninja made a point about Nazi Germany. I suggest he read this book. Turns out the American progressive movement filled with eugenics and people like Margaret Sanger and the race laws promoted by Democrats were the core of how Nazi Germany would develop their system.

https://press.princeton.edu/titles/10925.html

:joy::joy::joy:

Hoooooly shit we got another one. Tell me more about how the earth is 6000 years and flat, and climate change is a fake conspiracy run by the lizard people.

Imagine if a member of the German Parliament in the late 50s was addressing the chamber and said “Yea, some guy and his people did something, but the real issue here are these Jews who are still skeptical of us Germans!”

Omar is an anti-American disaster

Reactions: UCFWayne
For the people who have ninja blocked. I got you covered.
QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1632152, member: 950"]
PzAHhJT.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Which is just about everybody

Thanks for that

Point is, you’re as bad as that hate filled moron. How could you even associate yourself with this sociopath?

You can claim him and his bizarre poster that TOTALLY MISSES THE POINT

I don't understand why people apologize for Omar. Even the Democratic leadership takes issue with her individually, even beyond "The Squad."

I don't understand why people apologize for Omar. Even the Democratic leadership takes issue with her individually, even beyond "The Squad."
Apparently, Trump started the “send he back chant.” Since “racist” Trump is a villain amongst the TDS left, now she can say and do no wrong.

He’s a “racist” and she’s the victim. Nothing else matters

Apparently, Trump started the “send he back chant.” Since “racist” Trump is a villain amongst the TDS left, now she can say and do no wrong.
He’s a “racist” and she’s the victim. Nothing else matters
Just like the fascists and communists tried to point at each other in Germany, I refuse to join either. Progressives think they control the mindshare of the American public. In reality, less than 10% agree, and Omar is going to be voted out of office.

Absolutely unbelievable what our country is coming to. In the 90's it always amazed me how Nazism came into power. But now it's terrifyingly obvious just how it happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT